• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A five-year-old boy has been placed in a medically-induced coma after his mother and live-in boyfriend's alleged abuse left him with horrific injuries, including missing teeth and fingernails.

The youngster, who has not been named, was admitted to the Children's Hospital of New Orleans on Monday covered in bruises, bites, burn marks and suffering from head trauma.

Child abuse detectives arrested the boy's mother Heather Simpson, 37, who works at a strip club, and Christian DeGregory, 34, after an ambulance was called to their house in nearby Central City.

In interviews with police, the couple blamed the injuries on the three-year-old beating him up at home and seizures the boy had suffered in the last two weeks.

They were each charged with second-degree cruelty to a child and face up to 40 years in prison.

According to The Times-Picaynne, the boy and his three-year-old sister have now been placed in the custody of the state.

They never sought medical attention for the child. DeGregory only called 911 on Monday after the youngster had a seizure and was having problems breathing.

Simspon was away at work at the time. Her arrest register lists her employer as Scores Mansion strip club in New Orleans.

The boy has since undergone two brain surgeries

Lt. Jenerio Sanders, commander of NOPD's Special Victims Section, said: 'This is something that I believe this child has been suffering for quite some time. This is not an incident where this child just started having some problems and issues. This has been an ongoing thing for quite some time.

'We can't talk to the 5-year-old at this point, because he's pretty much unconscious. It's a medically induced coma, because of his pain and what's going on.'

They are set to interview the three-year-old in girl in a bid to find out what was going on.

Sanders added: 'They (Simpson and DeGregory) are alleging the injuries are either from the seizures, or because a 3-year-old has been beating up on him.

'I doubt it seriously that a 3-year-old has beaten somebody up to the point that they knocked teeth out.'

Lt. Jenerio Sanders, commander of NOPD's Special Victims Section, said: 'This is something that I believe this child has been suffering for quite some time. This is not an incident where this child just started having some problems and issues. This has been an ongoing thing for quite some time.

'We can't talk to the 5-year-old at this point, because he's pretty much unconscious. It's a medically induced coma, because of his pain and what's going on.'

[...]

Sanders added: 'They (Simpson and DeGregory) are alleging the injuries are either from the seizures, or because a 3-year-old has been beating up on him.

'I doubt it seriously that a 3-year-old has beaten somebody up to the point that they knocked teeth out.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uries-sister-3-beating-police-interviews.html

So their whipping boy finally gave up, I'm glad they're locked up and the other baby is somewhere else before they start beating on that one.

I had to find the mugshots on these 2 after reading this-- And YUP they don't disappoint!
They definitely look dumb enough to think police will buy their BS story blaming the 3yo for the 5yo's horrific injuries!

17929426_mmmain.jpg

Simspon was away at work at the time. Her arrest register lists her employer as Scores Mansion strip club in New Orleans.
I have a feeling that turtle-faced bitch must work the Tuesday morning slot!:turtle::nana:

Maybe their 3 yr old did do it.... Them two could have easily spawned a seed of "Chucky"..:vamp:..not too far fetching to believe tho.:shrug:

This is my daughters half brother of whom thank god she has never met. When I was told about this I was violently sick to my stomach. To think that any human can inflict that kind of pain and suffering on a child is beyond repulsive. Being in a relationship with his father I know where he learned it from. Not only was he abusive towards the woman in his life, he broke my nose, he was abusive towards his own son when he was a child after he came home from being abused by foster parents. I guess it's true what they say, like father like son. And I thank god that my daughter never has to meet her brother and she will never see her father again.

[QUOTE="KristinaLB82, post: 945069, member] I thank god that my daughter never has to meet her brother and she will never see her father again.[/QUOTE]

Why, did the boy die?

[QUOTE="KristinaLB82, post: 945069, member] I thank god that my daughter never has to meet her brother and she will never see her father again.

Why, did the boy die?[/QUOTE]
No, my daughters brother is Christian DeGregory, the waste of space that abused that poor child and they're father (sperm donor) has actually filed a petition in court to give up his rights to my daughter. And I've actually found out that Chris' father supports him, I'm assuming because he believes in abusing children and woman too!!

This is my daughters half brother of whom thank god she has never met. When I was told about this I was violently sick to my stomach. To think that any human can inflict that kind of pain and suffering on a child is beyond repulsive. Being in a relationship with his father I know where he learned it from. Not only was he abusive towards the woman in his life, he broke my nose, he was abusive towards his own son when he was a child after he came home from being abused by foster parents. I guess it's true what they say, like father like son. And I thank god that my daughter never has to meet her brother and she will never see her father again.

**To clarify, my daughter's half brother is Christian DeGregory, the piece of shit that did those horrible things to that little angel child.

Why, did the boy die?
No, my daughters brother is Christian DeGregory, the waste of space that abused that poor child and they're father (sperm donor) has actually filed a petition in court to give up his rights to my daughter. And I've actually found out that Chris' father supports him, I'm assuming because he believes in abusing children and woman too!![/QUOTE]

Oh, okay, thank you.
Legally, I don't think the father can go to court and give up his parental responsibility. He can elect not to see her (which sounds great because she would be better off not being around trash) but he still has a legal obligation to financially support her unless you have a spouse that is willing to adopt her.
I wish you the best of luck and encourage you to do everything in your power to keep these monsters out of your daughters life.

Ignore this guys ..I had to delete my original post because I misread something and to save face I just deleted it ..lol . <3

Last edited:
Legally, I don't think the father can go to court and give up his parental responsibility. He can elect not to see her (which sounds great because she would be better off not being around trash) but he still has a legal obligation to financially support her unless you have a spouse that is willing to adopt her.
This ^^^^ 100% correct.

I've stated it several times when people speak of "giving" up their rights to a child. Good luck with that, if there is no one to adopt the child, it's all on you whether you want to or not. The State will not bastardize a child.

"the statutory provision allowing for termination of parental rights “was not intended as a means for allowing a parent to abandon his child thereby to avoid his obligation to support the child. . . .” See Ex parte Brooks, 513 So.2d 614 (Ala. 1987)."

http://nationalparalegal.edu/public.../domesticRelations/Parenthood/Termination.asp

No, my daughters brother is Christian DeGregory, the waste of space that abused that poor child and they're father (sperm donor) has actually filed a petition in court to give up his rights to my daughter. And I've actually found out that Chris' father supports him, I'm assuming because he believes in abusing children and woman too!!

Oh, okay, thank you.
I wish you the best of luck and encourage you to do everything in your power to keep these monsters out of your daughters life.[/QUOTE]

The petition he filed was to give up all parental rights as far as custody goes and he thought that meant support as well. When we go back to court I'm going to inform the judge that I have no problem with not getting any support as long as it means my daughter never has to see him again. And to answer your question, yes my fiancé wants to adopt her as his own and in her eyes that is her father anyways. She has not seen or spoken to him in almost 2 years and even when she did, it was always a problem during visitation because she would get hysterical screaming and crying that she didn't want to go. He also has another daughter, which would be Christian's other half sister, of whom is 18 years old now and he gave up his rights to her when she was 7 and got a boat from her mother in return. So I guess the price tag on his children's heads is a $20,000 boat, I guess that's what his kids are worth to them. Christian and his father are a prime example of people who should be puplically castrated and never allowed to reproduce because the are the devils spawn and care only about themselves and their own needs.

Is there any update on the little boy? I looked and I can't find anything other than the original articles saying he was in a coma. Did he live? Is he ok? Were they adopted?

I am not sure on any updates about the little boy they abused or his sister. I live in NY and they live in New Orleans. But I am going to try and contact the detective that is handling the case to see if I can find out how the children are and if these 2 monsters have been found guilty and hopefully rot away in jail. I will also volunteer any info I can to help the case and will be a character witness against Christian if possible. I'm going to do anything I can to help and make sure those 2 never get out of jail and have a chance to abuse any child or even an animal ever again. I will keep you all posted if I get any updates.

When we go back to court I'm going to inform the judge that I have no problem with not getting any support as long as it means my daughter never has to see him again. And to answer your question, yes my fiancé wants to adopt her as his own and in her eyes that is her father anyways. She has not seen or spoken to him in almost 2 years and even when she did,
Just point that out and leave all financial talk out of it.

He's abandoned her and that is grounds for involuntary termination, where I am it has to be for at least 6 consecutive months to file for termination, double check your jurisdiction.

As long as there is someone there to tak ehis place (on paper) then go for it and all the best to you all.

He's abandoned her and that is grounds for involuntary termination, where I am it has to be for at least 6 consecutive months to file for termination, double check your jurisdiction.

As long as there is someone there to tak ehis place (on paper) then go for it and all the best to you all.

Yes thank you for all the information. It has been exactly a year and a half since he has made any attempt to contact or even see my daughter and she is soooo much better off for it. He has been nothing but mentally abusive if not physically abusive towards all his children. Thank God my daughter is only 7 and he never laid a hand on her but still mentally messed with her head. Even his 18 year old daughter has tried for 10 years to form a relationship with him and he has shot her down every single time.

Unfortunately the sperm donor is out of town when we were supposed to go back to court for him to sign away his rights. So the case has been postponed again and I don't have the reschedule date yet. This is typical of him, there must be a bike week going on somewhere that was more important. The last time he was supposed to pick up my daughter was at his scheduled request to pick her up from school only for me to get a phone call saying nobody came to pick her up and I later found out that he went away to some bike week!!! That was the last time he attempted to see my daughter, and she's been happier then she's ever been and only asks for me to call him so she can have her toys. At 7 years old she's a VERY smart kid.

Unfortunately the sperm donor is out of town when we were supposed to go back to court for him to sign away his rights. So the case has been postponed again and I don't have the reschedule date yet. This is typical of him, there must be a bike week going on somewhere that was more important.
It's a bit expensive but if he keeps blowing the dates off and what-not, you can file for an involuntary termination, that way when the court date is set and he doesn't show, the court can (and usually will) just terminate.

I had my ex-husband's parental rights terminated to our now 15 year old son, he went 10 years with no contact. It's a very long story and he is back in our son's life now for the better. But when I did it, I made the right choice, even my ex-husband says that.

PM me if you have any questions. I wish you and your daughter the best of luck with keeping him out of her life.

T
It's a bit expensive but if he keeps blowing the dates off and what-not, you can file for an involuntary termination, that way when the court date is set and he doesn't show, the court can (and usually will) just terminate.

I had my ex-husband's parental rights terminated to our now 15 year old son, he went 10 years with no contact. It's a very long story and he is back in our son's life now for the better. But when I did it, I made the right choice, even my ex-husband says that.

PM me if you have any questions. I wish you and your daughter the best of luck with keeping him out of her life.

Thank you to everyone who has commented on this thread. I am awaiting a new trial date and I also put in a few calls to the New Orleans PD to see if I could get any updates on the kids and the trial for these monsters. I will keep you all updated if I get any information about the boy and his sister and hopefully those 2 monsters rot in jail.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/05/central_city_mother_pleads_gui.html#incart_river_index
The mother of a 7-year-old boy whom New Orleans police said was saved from horrible abuse and medical neglect two years ago has pleaded guilty to second-degree cruelty to a juvenile.

Central City's Heather Simpson, 39, was scheduled to stand trial Monday (May 15) but threw herself on the mercy of the court with an 11th-hour guilty plea entered Friday, court records show. Her attorney Arthur Rowe of the Orleans Public Defenders said there was no plea agreement, nor any commitment to testify against her former boyfriend and co-defendant Cristian DeGregory, when Simpson changed her plea.

Criminal District Judge Byron C. Williams delayed sentencing until after her co-defendant's case is resolved. DeGregory, 36, is due back in court Wednesday. Simpson's sentencing has been set for Friday.

Simpson faces up to 40 years in prison after her conviction.

DeGregory, represented by defense attorneys Jim Williams and Tim Yazbeck, faces the same charge but was told in November he was being prosecuted under the habitual offender statute, based on a previous felony conviction out of New York. Conviction as a double-felony offender would expose DeGregory to a penalty of 20 to 80 years. DeGregory faces an additional charge of possession with intent to distribute marijuana, which is punishable by 5 to 30 years if convicted.
[....]

Neither of them deserve mercy for what they did to this poor child. He almost died becos they are selfish evil cretins who got off on his pain and suffering.
No punishment is fitting for what they did but a hole in the ground is a good start.

"Threw herself on the mercy of the court"

What "mercy" did you show your poor boy when you were ripping out his finger nails?

I'd get the pliers and I'd love to start pulling away on this bitch.

update merged
[doublepost=1521140270,1494998918][/doublepost]@CbabyRKO @Satanica,
A woman who pleaded guilty last year to a child cruelty charge was sentenced Wednesday (March 14) to 20 years in prison.

Heather Simpson, 40, faced a maximum 40-year sentence. She was arrested in 2016, after New Orleans police said her then 5-year-old son was brought to Children's Hospital with horrific injuries that included burn and bite marks and several missing fingernails and teeth.

Simpson's son, now 8, is developmentally disabled and partially paralyzed from a severe brain injury, said Ken Daley, a spokesman for District Attorney Leon Cannizzaro's office.

Authorities said the boy's condition likely was worsened by a series of five seizures he suffered in a two-week period nearly three years ago.

Simpson and her former live-in boyfriend, Cristian DeGregory, only sought medical help after the last seizure on May 25, 2015, when the boy stopped breathing.

DeGregory also was convicted of second-degree cruelty to a juvenile last year.

Criminal District Judge Byron C. Williams sentenced DeGregory to 50 years in prison -- 10 years longer than the maximum -- after state prosecutors introduced evidence that showed he was a repeat felony offender, Daley said.

Cannizzaro did not offer a reduced plea agreement to either defendant in the case, Daley said.

Court documents show Simpson told police the boy was in good health, "other than previous injuries he sustained weeks prior," when she left him in DeGregory's care and went to work on May 25, 2015.

In a separate interview, DeGregory told detectives "though the injuries were severe, they were treating the 5-year-old victim's injuries at home."
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/03/mom_gets_20-year_sentence_foll.html

One of them is coming out in a bodybag the other one will be a senior citizen. Fine with me, I just hope their time is awful hard in jail.
They took away this kids life before he could even really take advantage of it.
It makes me wonder if they were jealous of the potential he held being so young innocent and full of joy. Evil. Just evil.

This thread was a hard read. A sad, atrocious, drawn - out death for an innocent. But it was made so much better by this:

Christian and his father are a prime example of people who should be puplically castrated and never allowed to reproduce because the are the devils spawn and care only about themselves and their own needs.

It's so nice to have newcomers who recognize harm that's been done, rather than trying to excuse or defend it. Plus it made me laugh.

I hope all is well for you now, and for the kiddo. <3

Latest posts

Back