• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I wasn't insulting your children. I feel sorry for them. That's not an insult to them. It's pity. Big difference. The use of that word is what I find insulting. And if as you say, you "say it all the time", then yes, I do pity your children.

I'm gonna go haul out my vintage Big Lizard In My Backyard CD and cue up "You and Your Racist Friends".

Just in case there is any question, I am the big lizard in imp's backyard. I may even be an Ebola carrier, not sure.

Now, back to what nurseronda said!

29pvjn7.jpg
Breezetta Etienne already was the focus of a monthslong felony drug investigation when she tried to kill her two children and herself last summer in East Grand Forks, according to new charges filed against her in Polk County District Court last week.

A former physician’s assistant in the Air Force, Etienne last month pleaded guilty to attempted murder and now is charged with illegally selling thousands of prescription weight-loss pills since late 2007.

Etienne, who turns 32 next week, pleaded guilty June 16 to two counts of second-degree attempted murder, reduced from the initial charges, for trying to kill her two young daughters with carbon monoxide inside her vehicle June 22, 2008. She is scheduled to be sentenced in August on those charges and is free on bail. :mad5:

On June 30 in Crookston, she was charged with 19 felony counts of fifth-degree selling of a controlled substance. Each count carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $10,000 fine, based on an investigation dating to November 2007.

According to the court complaint, from March 30, 2007, to July 22, 2008, she received shipments totaling 25,000 phentermine pills, usually in 1,000-pill shipments. That total was more than all the pharmacies in Polk County sold during the same period, investigators say.

In late 2007, Etienne was a physician’s assistant with the 319th Medical Operations Squadron at Grand Forks (N.D.) Air Force Base when the Air Force’s Office of Special Investigations opened an investigation into whether she was selling phentermine illegally.

Phentermine is an amphetaminelike appetite-suppressing drug used for weight loss and is in the general class of stimulants, or “uppers.”

Based on the court document, the high number of pills she was handling apparently brought Etienne to the attention of authorities.

Etienne is the sister of Moe Gibbs, who was convicted of killing a New Salem, N.D., woman in Valley City.

Polk County Attorney Greg Widseth plans to seek an “aggravated” or longer-than-typical sentence in the case because Etienne “is not amenable to probation and/or the offense is more serious than the typical offense.”

In related news, on June 18 Etienne also filed for bankruptcy for her business known as EZ Breezy Weightloss and Wellness, 1112 S. University Drive in Fargo. Filing for Chapter 7, she listed $303,002 in debts and $85.34 in assets.
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/246285/

I am elated that she is facing charges for the drug thefts! She used proceeds to fund her brother's murder defense. She nearly succeeded in killing her own children. Moe Gibbs is in jail rotting and she should be too.

That family has ruined enough lives.

East Grand Forks mom sentenced for trying to kill daughters, self

An East Grand Forks mother who tried to poison her two young daughters and herself with vehicle exhaust took responsibility for her crimes at her sentencing hearing Monday.

Breezetta Etienne, who pleaded guilty in June to two counts of second-degree attempted murder, said her bipolar disorder and depression weren't an excuse for what she did.
http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_13650046

WOW. I am appalled. First you drop the N-bomb, THEN you say we got our reparations and to get over it? WTH is your problem??? (Black people did NOT get any reparations fyi). I dont care HOW you try to spin it. It's racist and it's disgusting. And no, every black person does NOT use the N-word. That's an ignorant generalization. And you should be ashamed of yourself. That's like saying "these older women are sleeping with teenagers, lemme go fuck one too" how dumb is that? I'm off this post. I'm getting more upset by the second. smgdh

Ego...is scary! For fuck sakes entertain for one second that your perception of your brother deceived you, admit it to your self, forgive your self for it and move the fuck on.

Well at least she sent a text and the kiddos were saved...I don't care how many disturbed stories about children being victimized I have read, it always turns my stomach:( and I have to go to a happy place I always feel such relief when they are not murdered...I pray the Father takes great care of those lil darlings

She'll prob get more time for selling prescription drugs. GOd forbid anybody but fucking wallgreens does that. Such bullshit. Disgusting how lenient the gov't was on her.

ANyways, clearly her entire family is fucking trash. Bet her mom feels both her kids can do no wrong and were unfairly persecuted.

What's up with Grand Forks. We had that airman the other day shoot up the walmart and then there was this from years ago. North Dakota sucks.

Latest posts

Back