• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A Minnesota entertainer known by his stage names 'Friendly' the clown and Bob the Balloon Twister has been charged with repeatedly raping a mentally impaired woman while she was staying with him and his wife.

Robert Jensen, 57, has spent the past 20 years working as a freelance circus performer...

[...]

An online ad promoting his services touted Jensen as 'the complete package,' available years round for parties and events featuring balloon twists, cheek painting, comedy magic and clown music.

'Friendly the clown is a family friendly clown,' the ad copy declared. 'He goes out of his way not to be scary. No adult themes.'

But a criminal complaint filed against Jensen earlier this month paints a far more sinister picture of the veteran children's entertainer.

According to court documents, Robert Jensen, who is married, sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman suffering from a traumatic brain jury while she was a guest at his home.

The complaint, obtained by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, states that the alleged victim, described as a 'vulnerable adult with mental health difficulties,' moved in with Robert and Peggy Ann Jensen in December 2014.

[...]

During a sexual assault exam at a hospital, the woman told a nurse that the first attack took place January 29 and started with a hug.

After the assault, the woman went to bed but was awakened at 5am by a naked Jensen, who allegedly proceeded to fondle her, according to the Princeton Union Eagle.

She went back to sleep, but at 9am the 57-year-old man returned to her room and allegedly raped her.

During an interview with police, the 20-year-old alleged victim told an officer that Jensen said to her during one of their encounters that 'he was praying for a little girl like her to come around and mess around,' the court papers stated.

On the advice of a relative, the brain injury patient complained to Jensen's wife's, Peggy Ann Jensen, about her husband’s conduct, but when the woman confronted her spouse, he denied the allegations.

Robert Jensen refused to speak to police about the woman's claims, prompting them to obtain a warrant for a DNA swab of his mouth.

The sample collected from Jensen ultimately proved to be a match to the semen found on the victim's body.

Robert Jensen was arrested May 8 on a laundry-list of charges, including multiple counts of criminal sexual conduct with a victim mentally impaired or helpless and criminal sexual conduct with force or coercion.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...injury-patient-20-staying-performer-wife.html

Unless you're the capable adult that took her the hospital for the rape kit...you're nothing but a piece of shit low life Peggy Ann Jensen...you're just some woman who argued with her husband about abuse and infidelity...stood there while he lied to your face. If I'm wrong and you are the one that took her....I take it all back.

Fuck him. What a pos "'he was praying for a little girl like her to come around and mess around" yeah....well i hope Bubba is waiting for a lil bitch like YOU to come around.

"Goes out of his way not to be scary" lies all lies OMG I HATE CLOWNS!!! SOB just horrid that he told her he was just waiting for a poor young helpless victim to violate...nightmares for life man...chop off his boner:mad:

I would say all clowns are weirdos or pervs or pedos, I have always hated clowns they are not funny in the least to me, I hate the circus too. My sister whos not a perv dressed up like a clown for my kids 4th bday party without telling me first and I thought it was weird.

Perverted scumbag :punch:
... Me personally would have been leery of anyone that calls themselves "friendly" the clown o_O
but I'm an asshole :) so.....

Perverted scumbag :punch:
... Me personally would have been leery of anyone that calls themselves "friendly" the clown o_O
but I'm an asshole :) so.....
I feel like "Bob the Balloon Twister" is even worse. :eek: This poor girl. Fucking GROSS!!!! Also how do you just fall back asleep after getting fondled? (Yes, I know, the brain issues, but just saying...) Ew ew ew ew ewwwwww!

Back