• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2yzmoig.jpg

An Evanston man was ordered held without bail Sunday after prosecutors said he physically abused his toddler son repeatedly, leaving the boy with broken bones, a skull fracture and other injuries.

Domarius T. Walker, 23, is accused of harming his 17-month-old son while the child's mother was at work, according to Cook County court records and Assistant State's Attorney Jennifer Walsh.

The child became unresponsive May 16....

Walker, charged with aggravated battery to a child, initially told authorities the toddler fell down the stairs, said Walsh, who added that the boy had to be intubated after suffering seizures at the hospital.

Officials assessed the toddler and found new and old injuries indicative of child abuse, including blunt head and liver trauma, a fractured skull, broken fingers and toes, a healing rib and pelvic and forearm fractures, according to court records.

The child's condition had stabilized, and he remained hospitalized, according to court records, but his precise condition was not available Sunday.

Walker hit the child in the head with bricks, whipped him with a belt, stomped on his foot, dropped a speaker on his hand and threw other objects at him, according to court records.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...harges-met-0525-20150524-story.html?track=rss

http://www.localnews7.com/m/?id=164852

What's up with the Neanderthal's forehead? Did he take a brick too?

If not, I'm hoping that we can pool our resources and arrange for that to happen...:devil:

:punch::rage: W.T.F !?!!? A brick, speaker, stomping on the kid :mad:
Again! another piece of shit mutha fucker with a stupid cock sucking name.:finger:
......it just needs to be put down like a god damn animal :finger::devil: Man o man.. I hate people :finger:

Those wood chipper machines...do they have a "slow" setting? I wanna feed this motherfucker into one, feet first, and relish his screams of pain. Maybe even turn if off for a few minutes before it punctures his lungs and heart, just to make it last longer.

Motherfucking bastard.

And this monster is the baby's actual father-- not just mom's DOTM!
He beat his own baby almost to death!
Fuck the 'battery' charge-- Where's the 'attempted murder' charge?!

He looks dirty. Like he took a dirt bath or something. Why do bitches not only have babies with these losers but then let them play daddy while they work. Hell no. I wouldn't even let him watch paint dry. He looks that dumb and short tempered.

All I keep thinking, is this guy needs the "head on a stick" trick. So he can still be awake to watch as he's gutted and has his own severed dick shoved in his mouth. Fucking shit stain.

Officials assessed the toddler and found new and old injuries indicative of child abuse, including blunt head and liver trauma, a fractured skull, broken fingers and toes, a healing rib and pelvic and forearm fractures, according to court records.

THE MOTHER HAD TO KNOW. charge that cunt with something as well. Lock them both up and let that baby be raised with someone that wont cause him harm.

The stairs excuse again huh? Those crazy, evil, violent... inanimate... stairs.

:wait:

How does a human get this damaged mentally and emotionally to inflict this level of brutality on anything, let alone a tiny infant?? When I look at his mug I get a "Huh?! Me?" arrested development vibe. Wouldn't surprise me to find out he's slow or something. Doesn't matter though. You could have the IQ of a toilet brush and still know that you don't do this shit. You. Just. Don't.

I sure hope this baby can recover not only physically, but emotionally. He has so much life yet to live and I hope this mean fucker hasn't already created permanent deep damage. :mad:

Oh and I agree @Keepalowprofile ... the mom had to know. Lock them both up!

@GenericUser123
@CbabyRKO
@Brenni

All he got for leaving this child permanently disabled was 10 years.

Y14877 - WALKER, DOMARIUS

ADMISSION / RELEASE / DISCHARGE INFO
Admission Date: 07/18/2016
Projected Parole Date: 11/15/2023
Last Paroled Date:
Projected Discharge Date: 11/15/2026

SENTENCING INFORMATION
OFFENSE: AGG BTRY/CHILD <13/PERM DISABL
CUSTODY DATE: 05/15/2015
SENTENCE: 10 Years 0 Months 0 Days
SENTENCE DISCHARGED: NO
https://www.rapsheets.org/illinois/doc-prisoner/WALKER_DOMARIUS/Y14877