• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A Mexican man has been jailed for 241 years for keeping his lover and two teenage girls captive for five years, and committing a horrifying string of crimes against them.

Dubbed ‘Mexico's Fritzl’, Jorge Iniestra Salas repeatedly raped the girls, beginning when they were just 12 and 14 years old.

The 36-year-old, who was arrested in September 2011, fathered five children with one of the girls.

As well as forcing them to perform horrific sex acts on him, he kept his semen in a jar so he could force them to drink it later.

He was also charged with the murders of one of the girls and one of his own children, a three-month-old boy.

The former taxi driver beat the girl to death in 2009, and suffocated the baby by forcing him to nurse on the dead girl’s body.

Salas kept the bodies at his mother’s home in a slum of Mexico City for a month – hidden in plastic bags – before dumping them on a motorway in a neighboring state with the help of his brother.

Police also arrested Salas’ mother, brothers and sisters, as well as his partner in September 2011, for allowing the abuse to continue for so long.

At the time of his arrest, prosecutor Jorge Ferman said: ‘This is an imprisonment story, a story of captivity.’

Salas became fixated with the two girls in 2004 after he began a relationship with Claudia Tapia Herrera, a then 32-year-old cleaner at a school.

He quickly moved into the family home in the Iztapalapa neighborhood, in eastern Mexico City, with his lover, the girls and Herrera's 13-year-old son.

But almost immediately he became abusive, controlling and manipulative, according to Herrera.

Salas – who is known in the Spanish press as the ‘Monster of Iztapalapa’ – forced his partner to live in the living room with her son, in order to leave him alone with the two girls in the bedroom.

He forced the 13-year-old boy to work, and beat him with a belt if he didn’t bring in enough money to maintain the household.

In a chilling parallel to Austrian Josef Fritzl, Salas stopped the girls going to school in 2006, keeping them prisoner inside the house, locked in a filthy room with planks covering the windows.

They slept on a rotten, mouldy mattress in the corner, while damp stains covered the walls and ceiling.

Herrera told the court: ‘He made us believe that this was normal, that I was being too dramatic for thinking that this life was wrong.’

She added that Salas told her that because he was ‘of the middle-class’, his status allowed him to have several women living with him.

To maintain power within the family, he invented a system of reward points and when Herrera made up 100 points for being obedient to him, he allowed her to see the girls.

The mother was so terrorized that she gave her entire savings and her debit card to Salas.

In 2009, five years after beginning the relationship, he moved the family to a slum in the same neighborhood, where his mother lived in a house with 16 other people.

His partner ultimately lodged a complaint with police, which led to the family's rescue and Salas’ arrest.

The girl who survived was found inside the house with the four surviving children fathered by Salas, who were at the time aged three-months, two, four, and five years old.

His victims were suffering from extreme cases of Stockholm Syndrome – where the victim feels sympathy for their captor – and tried to defend his actions during the trial.

But Salas told the court: ‘I am not insane. I think cynical is the right word.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oned-five-years-sentenced-241-years-jail.html

Oh fuck...somehow it's worse than I thought it would be when I read Mexicos Fritzl. I'm sure fellow prisoners or even the guards themselves will take care of this guy quickly. I am honestly surprised he stayed alive long enough to have a trial.

DISTURBED... to know I live in a world where people do sick shit like this.
Not gonna lie. It was really REALLY hard to post this story for that one reason alone. Read that part and was just like nope. Nope! Ugh. It's nightmare inducing. Makes me sick to tell you the truth. I'm sitting here trying to grasp how you could watch this play out and not do anything.
Very, very glad that his enabling family members were charged and sentenced as well. This could have been prevented long before that poor girl had to die along with her infant child.

Not gonna lie. It was really REALLY hard to post this story for that one reason alone. Read that part and was just like nope. Nope! Ugh. It's nightmare inducing. Makes me sick to tell you the truth. I'm sitting here trying to grasp how you could watch this play out and not do anything.
Very, very glad that his enabling family members were charged and sentenced as well. This could have been prevented long before that poor girl had to die along with her infant child.

Girl I read it and I swear I went to the bathroom gagging I thought I was going to toss my toast up. This is one of the most demented stories I have ever read... it's unfathomable that people can be this evil. There goes my stomach again.... And the whole drink semen thing, I mean what the fuck?

Vile...depraved...loathsome...none of these come close to describing this worthless shit-hole of a motherfucker. I hope somebody rips him apart in prison and he drowns choking on his own blood.

Herrera told the court: ‘He made us believe that this was normal, that I was being too dramatic for thinking that this life was wrong.’

I'm sorry, but bitch if you weren't living like this before, how in the hell can he convince you this is normal???? I'm 32 years old. I've never seen no shit like this. If a mf told me this was normal, I'd shoot his lying ass. Come on "mom". Take some responsibility!!!

he kept his semen in a jar so he could force them to drink it later.

I don't know any dude who didn't do something like this either in his teenage years or as a bored single guy, except it was for their own consumption. One of those, "i'm not gonna take it rightfrom the source, cuz that's a bit too weird and seemingly gay, but dammit i'm curious somaybe i'll just collect a little bit in a cup for later" type of deals.

Pretty sick forcing it on someone else though. Fuck.

Cynical, really?! I think that is an understatement disgusting horrid hellbeast suffocated a baby by forcing him to nurse on his dead mothers breast:bigtears:...damn that is sooooo SICK!!!! BURN IT HE ISNT HUMAN:mad:

I am all kinds of traumatized right now.

The semen in a jar... suffocating a baby on its dead mother who he beat to death. :eek::jawdrop::eek::jawdrop::eek:

I do question something though. I just find it hard to understand how, with all those people, they could not have somehow escaped in 5 years? I know people can be brainwashed and obey out of fear... but what? She knew it wasn't the way to live, but allowed it to continue. Did none of them ever even once go outside?

Back