• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.sunherald.com/2015/05/18/6233971_police-search-for-three-men-after.html?rh=1
PEARLINGTON -- A Hancock County lawman narrowly escaped an attempt on his life during a roadside stop Monday night on U.S. 90/Chef Menteur Highway, when three men attacked him from behind and tried to carry him off into a wooded area.
[....]
The Sheriff's Office Tuesday afternoon identified the deputy as Todd Frazier, a K-9 officer with about three years on the force. Chief Deputy Don Bass also identified Frazier's canine partner as Officer Lucas.
[....]
deputy, who serves as a K-9 officer, stopped to check on a driver sitting alone in a car parked at the rest stop.

Unaware that two other men were in the woods behind the rest area, Frazier walked up to the driver and began speaking to him. The other men emerged from the woods, drawing the deputy's attention away from the driver, who got out and started attacking.

The other two immediately joined in the assault, Bass said.

Frazier suffered multiple bodily injuries and a 2.5-inch cut to his forehead, possibly from a knife, Grannan said.

With Lucas in the back seat of the squad car, the deputy activated a remote device that popped open the rear doors, unleashing his four-legged partner.

Investigators believe the dog attacked and bit at least two of the men, Bass said.
[....]
Frazier was released from the hospital Tuesday morning after being treated for the cut on his head and a few other scratches. Lucas was not injured.

The men fled in a blue Lincoln Towncar with a black vinyl top and large chrome rims. The vehicle had no tags, and the deputy's squad car was not equipped with a dashboard camera.

The suspects may have fled into Louisiana, and two of them may be suffering from dog bite injuries.
[....]

With Lucas in the back seat of the squad car, the deputy activated a remote device that popped open the rear doors, unleashing his four-legged partner.

I would've loved to have seen their faces when they realized Lucas was coming to tear out their throats. I wouldn't have really minded if he had. :)

OK, I read this at first thinking that "K9 Officer" referred to a canine that was an officer, not a canine's handler. I was really wondering about a dog being named Todd Frazier.

well they gave a description of the car blue lincoln town car with a black vinyl top and large chrome rims. wonder why they didnt give a decription of the suspects

Last edited:
Back