• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
he said that the baby woke up crying and stayed cryin when he tried feedin him and wouldnt calm down.so that right there sayin something was already wrong.
Or the baby had colic and he lost his shit because the baby wouldn't stop crying. You're reading nefarious actions into things that can (and probably do) have innocent explanations. Babies get colic and cry endlessly, that's as plausible as an explanation as Mom beating the child and Dad landing he death blow.

I had a child with colic, he cried endlessly regardless of what anyone did to comfort him. One month old is right in the age group where colic starts.

Mom could have had absolutely no hand in this and this asshat could simply be an abusive fuck who couldn't control his emotions.

you talk about him what about her. how do we know she didnt do anything to the baby before he got home. she let her son get hit by a car. then the baby gets hurt now come on really. she should be lookin at to.

He admitted to shaking the baby as well as hitting the babies head against the shelf...

This caused the babies injuries.. So please tell me why we should not judge him.??

if u dont know the man. you shouldnt judge him unless we can judge you
Wow, so original. We have never in all of our years had anyone come on this forum and state anything of that nature.

As far as judging me... I managed to raise my son as a single father. Through the crying, temper tantrums, and sickness (as well as him just being a little kid) without ever having broken any of his bones

court appointed lawyer sux they dont help you like there sopposed to.
Yeah, I hate those lawyers that can't get you outta them pesky confessions.

Harger told detectives at that point he knew he'd done something wrong.

you talk about him what about her. how do we know she didnt do anything to the baby before he got home. she let her son get hit by a car. then the baby gets hurt now come on really. she should be lookin at to.
Oh well then obviously we should let him slide if she's also bad.

if u dont know the man. you shouldnt judge him unless we can judge you
Oh and by the by... this is absolute bullshit. Ever hear of "conflict of interest"? Knowing a person in many cases makes you biased. As in your opinion is unreliable. For instance, if the Judge is a friend or family member of the accused, that judge is going to be asked to step down from the case. And it ain't because you have to know someone personally to accurately judge them.

Lots of people thought Dennis Rader was a swell guy.

Actually Shawn admitted to hitting the baby's head on a shelf behind the couch, which happened in 2009. The son getting hit by the car happened in 2011, while she was attempting to walk WITH THREE BOYS across the road.
Your use of the word 'then' should be reevaluated.
Getting clipped by a car after darting in the road vs admitting u got physical and slammed his head because u were grumpy and started a new job?

I know which person I would/am demonizing. That party is behind bars, not retaining custody of all three kids.

Last edited:

You bitch! Fuck you for that comment...
”she let her son get hit by a car"

Disgusting. For you to even say that infuriates me!!!! I'm sure she is already guilt ridden. I know she will never forget watching her baby bounce off the hood of a car. She probably can't quit seeing it!

I witnessed a child get hit by a truck in an eerily similar accident about 2 years ago. Mother and 2 kids crossing the street. Mom holding BOTH kids hands. All three standing in a center median, watching/ waiting for traffic to clear before crossing. Traffic was clear on the road they were about to cross, and 8yr old boy steps off median as horrified mom yanks his arm back. Kid only saw in front of him. He looked both ways. An 8 yr old kid who didn't think to look BEHIND him.
He stepped off the median, directly into the grill of an F150 truck. HE WAS STILL HOLDING MOM'S HAND AS HE WAS HIT. Not even a minute before witnessing this horrific ACCIDENT, I had thought to myself "Awww, yay mom! Way to be a parent and TEACH your kids" as I watched her literally stand there before crossing to the center, taking the time to get down to her kids level and explain to both kids looking both ways AND SHOWING them, talking to them, and making sure they were understanding.

I was thinking right before he got hit that it was really sad that we see so many parents who don't give a fuck, or take the time to teach their children/ whatever.. Really was smiling on the inside to see a parent who was taking the time to teach her kids- instead of just dragging them along, hoping they watched while she talked or texted or wtf ever else that is all too common to see anymore. My heart was filling with sunshine, as I thought about how it was obvious to me that she loved her kids just by watching them interact. That sunshine turned to horror as I watched the next events unfold.

My point pretty much sums up to fuck you for your "allowed him to get hit" comment as ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN. Shame on you for that, as I'm sure the mail was important- she got 3 kids out of the car to go get it.

@DamagedGoods, just mentioning Rader isn't enough. For some that requires actually doing some reading. Not everyone is as fucked up as we are.
I'm not entirely sure naming him as BTK is enough

So i'm guessing you're the "mother" of the accused?

Back