• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Sj9DAqo.png
Everything was calm and peaceful at St. James Catholic Church on Sunday afternoon before a man walked in and shot his father-in-law in the back of the head.

Witnesses said they had just started to say a prayer when a man and woman walked into the church holding hands.

“Jim and Tara (Evans) were sitting in the back pew off to the right side when their daughter and her husband walked in holding hands,â€￾ said Leon Bedford. “He walked up to Jim and leaned over and pointed his gun at him criminal style and pulled the trigger.â€￾

The gunman then turned around and fled onto Harrison Boulevard, Bedford said. Several members of the congregation chased him.
[...]

“It was about 12:15,â€￾ Rebecca Ory Hernandez said. “I ran over to the victim and pulled my scarf off and put it around his head. I was talking to him and just telling him to breathe and that everything was going to be OK. He was warm and his heart rate felt normal. He was pretty calm, but there was so much blood.â€￾

Hernandez said she asked if anyone had any extra fabric and a man pulled off his T-shirt to lay underneath Evans’ head.

“Everything happened so fast,â€￾ she said.

Teresa Bedford said she went over to try to help the victim as well.

“They are good friends of ours. We are just devastated by this,â€￾ she said. “There was blood everywhere. It was awful. His wife is a nurse, and she was assisting him. A lot of people were crowded around trying to help.â€￾

Hernandez said the congregation was told by the priest that the suspect has been involved in domestic violence and has abused his wife.

“I’m assuming he brought her to church to watch him kill her father on Father’s Day,â€￾ she said. “How dare he come into our sacred little church and do something like this. He came in on Father’s Day and (shot) his father-in-law, and then like a coward, he turned and ran away.â€￾

Bedford said he thinks the man’s actions were premeditated.

“Oh, it’s obvious it was well planned out,â€￾ he said. “They came into the church hand in hand, and he walked right up to Jim and pulled that trigger. We just hope and pray that Jim makes it.â€￾
http://www.standard.net/stories/2013/06/16/man-shot-ogden-church-suspect-flees

The victim was shot in the back of the head in the church, 495 N. Harrison Boulevard. He was taken to McKay Dee Hospital in critical condition.

Another member of the congregation said the shooting happened as parishioners were lining up to take Communion. Once the shot was fired, she said people began diving under pews. She said several men chased after the shooter.

After Jennings left the church, police said he stole the truck at gunpoint. The owner of the truck said he was in his backyard holding his young daughter when Jennings hopped the fence, pointed a gun at his chest and demanded the keys to the truck.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865581761/Man-shot-during-church-services-in-Ogden.html

Police arrested 35-year-old Charles Richard Jennings several hours after the shooting after he fled the scene in a stolen vehicle.
[...]

There were no other injuries reported.

According to the press release, “This was not a random act of violence. The suspect was specific in the desired target and action.â€￾

Police said Jennings held a man at gunpoint and stole a white 1996 GMC short-bed quad pickup truck with the license plate 584 UTV after the shooting. Jennings took the truck north and later abandoned it on I-15. He was taken into custody by police Sunday afternoon.
http://fox13now.com/2013/06/16/man-shot-during-church-service/

I'm not Catholic either but murder no matter where you commit it is a damnable sin and being that he is a POS wife abusing scumsicle I'll bet you a dollar Satan already has a spot reserved for him.
The real question is will his wife be allowed at the next family reunion?

I'm not Catholic either but murder no matter where you commit it is a damnable sin and being that he is a POS wife abusing scumsicle I'll bet you a dollar Satan already has a spot reserved for him.
The real question is will his wife be allowed at the next family reunion?

Hold up, I can get out of family reunions this way? Damn, all these years I've just been faking the stomach flu!

Meth-sore Chuckie might just be in store for a little bit of Hell on Earth when the other inmates get told that he killed a Father, on Father's Day, in a Church...

I live in the south side of Ogden this church is in North Ogden. I lived in the apt above this shooter & the guy who was held at
Gunpoint while holding his 1 1/2 yr old daughter is my friends brother & niece. This guys brother picked a sore on his leg
so bad the infected leg was partially amputated. I have investigated my facebook friends & freaks - there are 4 who are linked to his disturbed
Facebook page... https://m.facebook.com/#!/ricky.jennings.73?__user=1462606833

James Evans, Charles "Ricky" Jennings' father-in-law, was in the back pew of the church with his family. Without saying a word, Jennings went over to Evans, and just as he had knelt down to pray, allegedly shot him in the head.

"He turned his head just at the right time. If he didn't turn his head, he would have been shot in the back of the head and be dead," his wife, Tara Evans, said during a press conference Monday at McKay-Dee Hospital Center.

After he was later arrested, Jennings allegedly told police: "I thought I missed." He said he didn't see what happened to his father-in-law after firing his shot because the rest of the congregation was coming "at him" so he ran off, a Weber County Jail report states.

The bullet entered near Evans' right ear and exited through his opposite cheek. Doctors say Evans has several more procedures and reconstruction surgeries ahead of him, but he should otherwise make a full recovery. He remained in critical condition Monday but was communicating with doctors and family members at the hospital through nodding, writing and hand gestures. He had received a tracheotomy and was unable to talk.
[...]

The purpose of Monday's press conference was to thank the public and update everyone on Evans' condition. Police could not speculate Monday on a possible motive.

"Not knowing the state that Richard Jennings was in at the time, the motive is still a little unclear. It is believed there had been some domestic violence relationship problems that did expand into the extended family," said Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle.
[...]

As of Monday, there was no evidence to suggest that Cheryl Jennings knew what was going to happen, even though she walked into the church with her husband, Croyle said. After the shooting, she ran off. The couple also have a young son who was staying with other relatives during the shooting.
[...]
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...-as-he-knelt-to-pray-expected-to-recover.html

Church holds ceremony to cleanse evil
— The Rev. Erik Richtsteig on Thursday evening moved around the perimeter of the brown-brick St. James the Just Catholic Church, reciting Scripture and sprinkling holy water.

A long stream of parishioners, two or three abreast, followed Richtsteig and forged a path behind the church, where green weeds and tall, purple blossoms grow. The procession wound its way into the church and inside the chapel, where stained-glass windows and a large crucifix overlook the rows of quickly filling wooden benches.

Four days after Charles Richard “Rickyâ€￾ Jennings Jr. allegedly walked into the chapel and shot his father-in-law, James Evans, in the head during a Father’s Day Mass, the priest and his parishioners were there to purify and restore the sanctity of their place of worship.
[...]

The ceremony began with the parishioners gathered in front of the church, where Richtsteig encouraged those in attendance not to be afraid to return to the site of the shooting.

He also implored them to be forgiving of Jennings, who he hoped would emerge in the end as a better person.

Richtsteig then led the parishioners around the church, ending up a short while later in the chapel. Standing in front of the altar, Richtsteig asked God to purify the church, and church members later knelt and prayed.

Speaking to the large gathering of parishioners, Richtsteig said it is crucial that no one affected by the shooting seek vengeance.

“The evil done in this church can stop today, if we can forgive,â€￾ he told his flock.

Richtsteig also praised the many brave actions of those in attendance Sunday when the shooting took place, which he said overshadowed the evil actions of one individual.

“There were many heroes here Sunday,â€￾ he said to the gathering, singling out those who immediately began protecting children, those who cared for Evans after he had been shot and those who chased off Jennings, who police say has admitted to the shooting.

“He saw the congregation coming after him, and he beat feet. ... People without a gun charged a man with a gun.â€￾
http://www.standard.net/stories/2013/06/20/priest-ogden-church-shooting-site-evil-wont-win

Utah church shooter gets 4 years to life in prison

OGDEN, Utah (AP) — A Utah man who entered a Father's Day Mass hand-in-hand with his wife then shot her dad in the head seconds later was sentenced Thursday to four years to life in prison for attempted murder.

James Evans, who survived the shooting at an Ogden church, spoke at the hearing Thursday, and asked the judge to send Charles Richard Jennings Jr. to prison for as long as the law allows.
http://news.yahoo.com/utah-church-shooter-gets-4-years-life-prison-212309731.html

I'm not Catholic so maybe someone can help me out, if you kill someone in a church do you go to Hell?

I'm Catholic...You want to know something cool about it. The ladies have a chapel, and they recite the Hail Mary on the Rosary. One women starts the prayer...and all the other women pick it up...so one voice becomes ten, and at the next bead one woman starts and the others pick it up...for so many beads, that it sound like a chanting. Just like witches.

About the dead guy and hell and mass...I don't think God cares where murder happens, if you had rally bad intentions, you're going to hell....unless your beating a pedophile with really bad intentions...then you get a pass! I think!

I am glad the father made it, I am not being mean but I have to say it, that little boy on his fb page looks like a monkey from the wizard of oz or something.

those eyes yikes...looks like shit for brains! also do neck tats =douche bag stamp like lower back tats = slut stamp I like tattoos but some people just ruin it for me:arghh:

Latest posts

Back