• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Begal dibakar...
Robber burned...
So u give the death penalty/street justice to anyone who robs another?

Harsh.

Btw guys. Googling my first two Indonesian words is not recommended.

this thing happen in indonesia too,we call them begal...

Im confused. Is this some type of intimidation act, meant to scare people? Because those are obviously stuffed dolls in that still pic of the YouTube video. And making it thru the video is tough, because its a blur of a fire and lots of people screaming burn robber burn.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen where you're from, just looking for a little clarification on what I'm supposed to see in your clip. ;)

No joke! That's why I said not recommended. Your reaction was the same as mine a few hours ago. :dead:;)
Your comment makes us want to look :cat: curiosity and all that...

I totally get vigilante justice but this shit is voodoo. They are burning the "devil"...more crucifixions in the name of religion.

This is just so sick. I understand that she is a murderer, and people are angry. What do you think of this form of the justice system? Do you believe it should be within the right of the people to handle criminals? I haven't found much on this, but have pieced some things together from forums that I have found it on:

At 2:44 she says "ya matenme, culeros" Kill me already, assholes!

At about 3:15 while she is on fire she yells "throw more gas on me you bastards"

The event took place in Guatemala.

The girl being lynched is 16 years old. She and two men murdered and robbed a taxi driver in this city (Suchitepequez) very shortly before this video was filmed. The two men fled into a series of alleyways and escaped, but the girl took a wrong turn and was surrounded by an angry mob. Several witnesses had seen her participate in the shooting (though my information did not indicate whether she actually wielded and fired a gun) and she admitted to it in front of the crowd in hopes that it would buy her some mercy. As we can see, it did not. This video depicts a hastily-formed lynch mob dispensing their form of 'justice' on a killer. -Ved

SOURCES ARE FROM:
http://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeople..._girl_gets_brutally_beat_and_burned_alive_by/
http://www.liveleak.com/

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I couldn't view this the other day at work because of filters but there are no filters in my brain to un-view this horrendous act. It's 7AM on a beautiful Saturday morning and I feel I need a drink!!!!

This vid saddens me.Yes the girl fucked up but what she went through was inhumane.

Unfortunately, Guatemala has had terrible and violent times. The creation of the Kaibiles (elite army forces trained to kill and terrorize the indigenous population -counter insurgence tactics) gave some sort of "violence" culture where compassion and forgiveness are not effective to stop delinquency... Even more, this kind of "culture" has spread to other countries: Mexico (the infamous Zetas and other cartels have among their ranks some kaibiles...), Honduras, El Salvador, etc... It seems that the common people only can rely on fear In order to prevent crime, since the police and the justice system are at the service of the wealthy... Street justice and mob mentality... Just like this:
event_omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg

*Vengeance is a plate best served... medium rear, please...

Begal dibakar...
Robber burned...
So u give the death penalty/street justice to anyone who robs another?

Harsh.

Btw guys. Googling my first two Indonesian words is not recommended.

I google begal final at and it was a bunch of burning and burnt people. I guess I was trying to figure out what it meant but I couldn't find an English website. Does it mean like burning people who commit crimes? Sorry I'm confused

I google begal final at and it was a bunch of burning and burnt people. I guess I was trying to figure out what it meant but I couldn't find an English website. Does it mean like burning people who commit crimes? Sorry I'm confused
No sorries! So a 'begal' is a robber, or a violent robber (strong arm or with weapons). 'Dibakar' means burn. So they are chanting in his video to burn the robber.
When u google it, u come across lots of videos, just like I think u found, of mob mentality taking justice into their own hands and murdering these robbers by igniting them in the streets. Like @SpQa said, the people are now relying on fear and propaganda like these videos to attempt to deter these criminals.

But my search returned lots of burning body videos.

No sorries! So a 'begal' is a robber, or a violent robber (strong arm or with weapons). 'Dibakar' means burn. So they are chanting in his video to burn the robber.
When u google it, u come across lots of videos, just like I think u found, of mob mentality taking justice into their own hands and murdering these robbers by igniting them in the streets. Like @SpQa said, the people are now relying on fear and propaganda like these videos to attempt to deter these criminals.

But my search returned lots of burning body videos.

Oooooooo!!! Thank you so much for clearing that up for me!
Yeah that won't stop criminals. I feel most of the time criminals don't think of the consequences before hand. Hence why the death penalty doesn't stop murders

If she really shot someone, she should have been arrested and gone to trial. What they did to her was brutal and evil. Maybe she was a brutal and evil person herself, but that shouldn't be up to a crazed mob to decide. And whatever else she was, the kid was a fucking badass. Defiant to the end.

OK, so I can't even watch past the first few mins...

Had to stop it, when the lady in pink kicked her in the head and stomped her face- and I wish I could unsee it but I can't. :bigtears:
No fucken way, am I asking Google
about this. At least not tonight.

A graphic video showing 16-year-old girl burned alive in Guatemala by 25 angry mob; most of them cheered and watched her to death.

In the 4-minute long clip, the girl was kicked and punched, blood streaming down on her face. After she was severely beaten, she was set on fire in front of thousands of people.

Content is too graphic to be published as if humanity is going to end. If you insist to take a look at it, follow this link: http://www.fb.com/1068971139783246/.

According to Kundan Srivastava FB page, someone sent him this video and requested him to write about the incident. On May 21, he uploaded it and it spreads in the social media like a wildfire with 4.2 million hits and over 178,000 shares.

In the report of Daily Mail, source indicated that this happened in the village of Rio Bravo, 77 miles west of capital Guatemala City.

The unnamed girl was allegedly part of a gang that murdered a motorcycle taxi driver. Although, not even one investigation was conducted and no legal action was taken.

She was severely injured, helpless lying flat on the ground and a man from the crowd runs over her and pours her a can of petrol, setting her on large flames. This girl couldn't not do anything but to scream.

Watch the video here:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Source: https://www.sonub.com/node/1096

in Indonesia at this time, "begal" / robber will kill you (or make you became handicaped(cut your arm or leg) ) even you gave them your item(money,motorcycle etc),so when they cannot run / get caught,they will be beaten or burned alive by the people(if the police not come asap)...

OMG..This video is really horrible.As my point of view this is not a right way to treat with a teen as she is a criminal...If she is a criminal then what we will say these peoples who beet & burned a girl alive?

I am shocked the guy who lit her on fire didn't rape her too. I'm sure he would have if he thought he could get away with it. Just plain, depraved criminal behavior.

I've lived in a third world country, sometime just pointing and yelling 'witch' or 'thief' is enough to incite violent street justice. Not exactly the most reliable justice system.

I find it hard to believe in all that time no one in a position of authority arrived at the scene...

Back