• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

OctavBotnar

"A care worker who strangled his seven-year-old son after learning he was to lose custody of the child has been jailed for life.
The court also heard how Kirk, who was on a child protection register after suffering physical and emotional abuse, was killed as he slept.
His last words were reported by his father as being: "What's this scarf doing around my neck daddy?"
Nigel Baker QC, prosecuting, said that Hammersley-Baker had "entertained" two gay lovers at his home while his son's body lay undiscovered in an outhouse. "

After the verdict, Detective Superintendent Jeff Virgo, of Staffordshire Police, said: "He has not shown one iota or remorse."
"It ranks among the saddest cases I have ever dealt with."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/638241.stm

_638241_karl150.jpg

_638241_kirk150.jpg

How long is a "life" sentence in the UK? serious question! Here, life can mean a minimum of 20-35 years, after which the felon can apply for parole. Natural life means exactly that, no parole at all. Does the UK have a similar statute?

Oh, and he's an unspeakable monster, and I'd like to tap dance on his face...in cleats.

Who the fuck still has an outhouse? Uncivilized filth.

He'll be out banging dudes in no time. Then gain, i suppose prison doesn't exactly prevent such activity.

Much of the rural homes in Alaska have outhouses.

If you live out in the middle of nowhere, it's understandable and goes without saying. This is the UK though. I'm sure there's some isolated areas, but i can't imagine there being too many on such a tiny pathetic island like England.

Latest posts

Back