• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I know I am redundant about that case but there was a recent article where her "mother" could get out this or next year and that was a case that haunted me

Baby Brianna right? Her case absolutely broke my heart in ways that I can't even verbalize. She was so young...there are no words that can describe the pain her family put her through and let her endure

I don't have a news source, just a secondary Facebook page, so I won't link it.
But *supposedly* Kaylie picked up her head about 6 inches off of her hospital bed on her own. <3

I don't have a news source, just a secondary Facebook page, so I won't link it.
But *supposedly* Kaylie picked up her head about 6 inches off of her hospital bed on her own. <3

Are we not suppose to post from sites like that?? ..I would think as long as the information is true that you could post from anywhere...

I have made a mental note ..if I ever learn how to post I will have to take the time to go over the do's & dont's..:nana:

Are we not suppose to post from sites like that?? ..I would think as long as the information is true that you could post from anywhere...

I have made a mental note ..if I ever learn how to post I will have to take the time to go over the do's & dont's..:nana:
The only reason I didn't use it is because it's a Fb page that is for child abuse (run by a non news source) but her update didn't cite what source she was referencing, or who said this update was true. I couldn't find any articles about her progress, or mom's social media accounts.
So I left it as rumor and not a "fact". :)

Seeing their pictures in the hospital is absolutely heartbreaking. Those poor babies! I just can't even comprehend the terror brought onto them.

Baby Brianna right? Her case absolutely broke my heart in ways that I can't even verbalize. She was so young...there are no words that can describe the pain her family put her through and let her endure

Yep. Brianna Lopez. The torture she endured will forever haunt me. I threw up after reading her story, then cried for days.
She still randomly pops into my head.

The same five-year prison sentence given to his wife, Ashley Miller, a week ago, was handed down Wednesday to 25-year-old John Miller of Mansfield, in Richland County Common Pleas Court.

He pled guilty to a second-degree felony charge of child endangering for the April nineteenth beating of his niece, three-year-old Kaylee Gheen, while she and his sister's other children stayed with them for a month.

Miller says he let down his entire family, and Kimberly Gheen told the court she does not believe her brother assaulted her daughter.

Kaylee's foster father says she's severely and probably permanently disabled, but full of spirit.

John Miller was also ordered to spend three years on post-release control when he gets out of prison.

http://www.wmfd.com/news/single.asp?story=67450

If i beat the shit out of another adult on the street and leave them permanently, severely disabled, i'm getting more than 5 years in prison. These fucks do it to a couple 3 year olds though, and who gives a shit.

I don't understand why they're permitted to leave a prison ever again.

They got off way to easy. This little girl is severely and permanently disabled...and they only got five yrs each?? Makes me feel like I'm reading about an incident in the UK penal system instead of the US. Saddens me. She wasn't the only one abused either. Her sister was pretty banged up too from the pics.

The mother defending her brother for abusing her children disgusts me. He states in court he feels he let his whole family down...because he did...admitting he failed as a human being and as a man...yet she says she doesn't believe he did it. Its a little too late for denials now mom. In light of this alone...I hope she never sees her children again. She'd give them right back to her brother to babysit.

Last edited:
Fucksticks like that deserve to die. In no way is that "discipline". Discipline leaves a kid with a tear in his eye and rubbing his behind. That is abuse. It turns my stomach when shit bags like that beat on a defenseless child and then call it discipline.

It turns my stomach when shit bags like that beat on a defenseless child and then call it discipline.

Those that physically attack children leaving their mark on their little bodies as well as their minds and call it discipline are the vilest of creatures. They strike out at children for various frustrations having to do with a dearth of their own insufficiencies and the defenseless make such easy targets. They are beneath contempt.

The child did recover, still doing physical and occupational therapy. All kids were adopted by a loving family, mother had 2 more kids and has custody(i do not agree with at all) and the father feels it was his fault(mother did not let him know her brother had them so she could go to rehab, which she was not in rehab smh just her excuse for brother to watch them), and father is in bad mental health still.

The child did recover, still doing physical and occupational therapy. All kids were adopted by a loving family, mother had 2 more kids and has custody(i do not agree with at all) and the father feels it was his fault(mother did not let him know her brother had them so she could go to rehab, which she was not in rehab smh just her excuse for brother to watch them), and father is in bad mental health still.
So Mom had TWO MORE KIDS? Really? She apparently thinks her vagina is a clown car!

Back