• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2h5qkbp.jpg

A woman was sentenced to 3 ½ years in prison for running over her husband because he didn’t vote for Republican Mitt Romney for president.

Nicole Solomon, of Mesa, pleaded guilty to assault charges for injuring her husband because he neglected to vote in the 2012 presidential election.

Investigators said the 31-year-old Solomon was angry that President Barack Obama had been re-elected and became upset when she learned her husband hadn’t voted against him.

“It should have been a simple argument that should have been easy to resolve,” her husband said at the sentencing hearing. “Instead, she became so enraged that she chased me around the parking lot with her Jeep and ran me over – nearly killing me.”

The woman’s husband said Solomon, who was six months pregnant at the time, believed their family would face unspecified hardships if Obama served another term.

Police said Solomon chased her husband through a parking lot, circled him as he tried to hide behind a light pole, and then struck and pinned him beneath the vehicle as he tried to run away.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/ari...her-husband-because-he-didnt-vote-for-romney/

Well thankfully she didn't run over a random black person on their way to vote, which is more in line with what I'd expect from Fox News' trailer park demographic;)

This story sounds so familiar, but I cannot find any earlier version of it on the site. Made the huge mistake of trying the search terms "pregnant wife". :confused:

I ran across this one today, and it's too short for its own thread.

http://www.wave3.com/story/29153859/report-indiana-man-choked-fiancee-who-trash-talked-nascar
7881963_G.jpg

FRANKLIN, IN (WAVE) - An Indiana man was arrested after allegedly attacking his fiancee because she said IndyCar racing is superior to NASCAR, according to a report.
[....]
David Wilson, 57, told investigators he was making dinner when his fiancee and another person were "talking trash about NASCAR," WRTV reported.

Wilson admitted to deputies that he got upset and yelled at the trash talkers, but denied that any physical altercation took place.

Wilson is now charged with domestic battery and strangulation, according to the WRTV report.

Back