• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
k16lgk.jpg

Just wtf?!?!:mad:

A woman in South Webster, Ohio is facing rape charges.

Jolene Jackson was arrested by Scioto County deputies and charged with one count of rape and one count of gross sexual imposition.

An investigation began after a woman called the Scioto County Sheriff's Office to report two children she believed were assaulted.

A detective interviewed Jackson and found that Jackson sexually assaulted her two children, a 2-year-old boy and a 5-year-old girl.

Jackson is being held on a $110,000 bond and will be in municipal court on May 20.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/29113472/ohio-woman-charged-with-raping-her-children-in-south-webster

Sheriff Donini says detectives were able to determine that Jackson had sexually assaulted a boy and girl when they were 3-years-old and the other was 3-months-old.

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/...Young-Chidren-304418951.html?device=phone&c=y

Heck, I won't just bring along guns, I'll make finger sandwiches and hire a chair masseuse too! We can get a tan and sip on Pina Coladas with tiny umbrella straws while we wait turns. :cool:

It's bad enough that anyone sexually abuses a child, but especially horrifying when a dad breaches that trust, yet still worse... there is something particularly demented, stomach turning, and down right repulsively evil about a MOTHER capable of this.

Whatcha wanna bet this was another desperate sow trying to entertain her sick DOTW? :wtf::shifty:

A detective interviewed Jackson and found that Jackson sexually assaulted her two children, a 2-year-old boy and a 5-year-old girl.
Sheriff Donini says detectives were able to determine that Jackson had sexually assaulted a boy and girl when they were 3-years-old and the other was 3-months-old.

So she outed herself two years later. I wonder if it really happened, or she just couldn't deal with caring for her children anymore and is feeling self-destructive? Wonder who the original woman who reported it is, and how she found out?

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say that she will claim she was 'coerced' into sexually assaulting her own children to please her pedo DOTM?!

I really could kill this bitch with my bare hands!!!:punch::punch::punch:

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say that she will claim she was 'coerced' into sexually assaulting her own children to please her pedo DOTM?!

I wish every mom was a momzilla but unfortunately there are too many douchebag bitches that are too selfish to care about anyone except themselves and their current dick.and I totally agree that is some very disturbing sickening shit especially for a mother!!!

So she outed herself two years later. I wonder if it really happened, or she just couldn't deal with caring for her children anymore and is feeling self-destructive? Wonder who the original woman who reported it is, and how she found out?
NO she didn't have custody of the 2 kids ... her mom did! She lost her rights when the bitch was in the hospital giving birth to the youngest and it was born with narcotics in it's system!! The cps got involved and the grandmother got emergency custody and was suppose to be supervising all visits between the mother and children. The grandmother was the one that has known all along that this has happened or she was not supervising visits like she was suppose to! There is more to this Believe me I know. We will seek justice!!

The grandmother was the one that has known all along that this has happened or she was not supervising visits like she was suppose to!
Doesn't change the fact that this vile cunt RAPED babies.

It sounds like the grandmother may deserve some punishment too but the true villain in this story is the baby-raping cunt not her mother.

Doesn't change the fact that this vile cunt RAPED babies.

It sounds like the grandmother may deserve some punishment too but the true villain in this story is the baby-raping cunt not her mother.
Yes Jolene is gonna get hers believe that! But the Grandmother had a duty to keep those kids safe! By the state law it was her job to supervise her while visiting the kids!! The grandmother could have prevented it she was letting her daughter live in the same home when she was the one to protect them! Jolene is a nasty and like i said she will get hers.... but the grandmother needs to be arrested as well for child neglect!

I agree ..
...and I'm also definitely a more hands on individual ... I'll choke a bitch :devil:

I'm putting two and two together and wondering if there is photographic evidence that recently came to light - hence the previous ages given of the time of assault - and that she probably did it for drug money .

Or she just did it because she's a heinous cunt regardless.

i normally do not say this because i like to be witty, or at least make some kind of point. nothing comes to mind. i do not even want to try and wrap my brain around this or even question it or even know how it came to light. i think i am just gonna eat a blintz and take a nap.

I know I'm late to the party...but if anyone ever effin' looks her up...I would like to give my two cents (for what it's worth).

Jesus Fucking Christ, this whore bitch of a mother RAPED her 3 MONTH OLD son and 3 YEAR OLD daughter. May she never find rest in this life, the next, heaven or WTF ever you believe in.

I personally would like to think of her as a sacrifice on the alter of the Demon God Asmodeus. :devil: or whatever is the favorite skin peeling, eye gouging, toe nail pulling, intestine eating demon that is popular right now.

PS..Julie fuckin' Andrews you are not

Last edited:

no she didn't even have custody of the children so she can't use that as an excuse

Back