• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Posted on behalf of @Kiddie

23w4or5.jpg

334m64n.jpg

Right now police tell 7 Action News a 14-month-old little boy is in the hospital fighting for his life, and his dad’s girlfriend is accused of hurting him.

That girlfriend is the one who called 911 on Friday.......Neighbors say little Nicholas Kuras lives there with his dad Kevin. The one-year-old's mother died last year.

“The baby was pretty unresponsive, so it was a sad situation,” said Kinita McDaniel, a neighbor who saw the baby taken into an ambulance.

“The paramedics told police they were suspicious of child abuse,” said Eric Keiser, Deputy Chief of the Eastpointe Police Department.

The child had multiple injuries, including severe head trauma. Investigators believe he was hurt the Thursday evening, then left without treatment.

“The injury was discovered by the father who, had the suspect call 911 for him,” said Keiser. “It is believed the injury might have occurred the night before.”

The woman who cared for the boy the night prior is Hilary Ulp, 36. She was arraigned Monday on a charge of First Degree Child Abuse.

“I didn't mean to hurt that baby. I love him as if he was my own,” she said when the judge asked her if she wanted to say anything in regards to bond.

Ulp then argued in court that she needed to get out of jail to see her own child. The judge then interrupted her and set her bond at $500,000 cash.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/mac...ed-of-beating-boyfriends-baby-out-of-jealousy

"
He said every time Hilary walked in the baby would cry," Grosso said. "I kept telling him that's a red flag. Babies love everybody."....

FOX 2 is told Thursday night that Kevin went to play cards and left Nico with his girlfriend. By Friday morning, the baby was unresponsive.

"I went in there to pick him up and he was stiff," said Kevin Kuras in a phone interview. "His head went all the way back and that's when I said call 911 and held him."

Nico rushed to the hospital with a broken pelvis, collar bone, four broken ribs and had bleeding in the brain.....

Kevin now sits at his baby boy's bedside inside St. John Providence Hospital hoping and praying Nico will recover.

"The doctor said she picked up, squeezed his frame and shook him," Kevin said. "I don't know what happened. She was jealous and insecure of everything. But I didn't know she was jealous of my son. You are a monster to do this to a kid bottom line."....

At first Hilary and kevin were arrested but Kevin was released by police. Investigators consider the case a situation of shaken baby syndrome.

Ulp, who is divorced, has an 11-year-old child.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...d-with-broken-bones-dads-girlfriend-suspected

Hilary Ulp, 36
DAYUM.:wideyed: Bitch looks like hell for 36. I'm 36 and if I looked like that bloated, sea hag I'd put a bullet in my brain.

Oooo, I'd gladly do that for her, as a pure and altruistic service to her to end her suffering of having to look like that.:devil:

DAYUM.:wideyed: Bitch looks like hell for 36. I'm 36 and if I looked like that bloated, sea hag I'd put a bullet in my brain.

Oooo, I'd gladly do that for her, as a pure and altruistic service to her to end her suffering of having to look like that.:devil:

Too quick. Too quick. For what she did to this poor baby, she needs to be pressed to death ala Giles Corey. I guarantee she wouldn't call out for more weight. This is the kind of stuff that just ruins my day. First the Mom dies, the Dad ends up with this whore and then she does this to his kid. Bless his heart.

Aaah, you're assuming I'd go straight for a head shot. I buy ammo in bulk, I have plenty, I'd gladly start shooting at her toes and work my way up.:devil:

In that case, I'll come bring you a drink while you "target practice" with her. Heck, if you take long enough, I'll cook for you too. Selflessness like yours should be rewarded. ;)

Loved him as her own?
No wonder this selfish cunt faced bitch has no damn kids. She doesn't know how to deal with them.
Hey guys just becoz a chick comes with a vagina doesn't mean she also comes with the instinct to mother. It's just not gonna happen. So quit letting these chicks pretend to be mama to your baby and pay attention to what other people are telling you.
I mean seriously bro? The baby is 14mts take him with you to poker night. Or have it at your house. I think they'd understand.

Piece of shit bitch, i hope she gets the book thrown at her, or at least gets beat the fuck up really badly frequently. I just hope she doesn't get a slap on wrist like a few other stories I've read today

She does have an 11 year old son. But we all know having children of their own doesn't stop these monsters from harming other people's kids.

I don't necessarily think she was jealous of the baby, I think she was jealous of the babies dead mother. If you look at dads FB he still posts pictures of the deceased mother with the baby, along with messages to/about her.

How ever, the father and I have a few mutual friends, what I'm seeingoing people say about him... well lets just say he doesn't seem like he'll be winning any father of the year awards any time soon.

She referred to Nico...not as Nico to the judge...she didn't say I loved Nico like he was my own son...she stated I loved "that baby" like he was my own son. Big clue right there....hello prosecutor's...were u listening!! I wish dad had listened to his son. He had every reason to cry when she walked in the door. She was really good at hiding her true self when dad was around. But Nico knew. Get well Nico. We're pulling for you!

But she LOVES HIM AS HER OWN. she wouldn't hurt him! It was the couch! We don't know what we're talking about.
He fell down the staaaaiiiirrrrrrs.
Don't judge. Blah blah blah.

Die, bitch.

GREAT POST!!!! That sorry bitch does look about 60 right? Lol

I don't necessarily think she was jealous of the baby, I think she was jealous of the babies dead mother. If you look at dads FB he still posts pictures of the deceased mother with the baby, along with messages to/about her.
Ahh, that would definitly piss off an insecure hambeast!
I thought dad seemed pretty on point, but you say you've heard different-- you've got my curiosity piqued!

ETA: omg His FB is heartbreaking!:(
(I assume the 'special angel' is the baby's mom who passed away)
nico.png

Last edited:
I read the moms fb she hasnt even been dead a year yet and he has that nasy mean looking heifer living with him. I hope the baby comes out ok.
Makes u wonder if he was sctewing that nasty old looking beast b4 mom died? I just don't understand how can an adult be jealous of an innocent child?

Another story from near my home town. The only thing that gives me peace it's that the little darling is with his mumma. :( I hope this dirty bitch gets her head stuck under a fucking lawn mower. A broken pelvis? I'm shaking my head trying to get the images out of my head of how that even happened. My imagination is getting away from me. Excuse me, I need to go love on my boys until they beg me to stop. :shy:

Nico didn't pass away...he is recovering in the hospital. I hope we get an update on his condition.

Awesome news. I surely hope this cute little guy makes a full recovery. Seeing all his pics...he's grabbed ahold of my heart!

Fuck Dad....I don't want to blame you, but come on be more careful with who you leave your little guy with...Its hard to be a single parents...a widower...I cant even imagine. but seriously...be careful.

I also hope she gets what is coming to her. It's sad to say that this bitch was a friend of mine for over 17 yrs. After seeing what she is capable of doing it makes me sick to know I considered her a friend. She does have a 11 yr old son and my heart breaks for him and the heartache he will go through because of his fucked up mom. I'm really glad Nico is progressing in the positive. Get better fast LIL Nico... And Fucking rot in hell Hilary Ulp! You lost me for good now you stupid bitch.

Thank you @DJ73 for sharing with us. I am from Michigan...not far from lil Nico...and the pics of this little guy just grabbed my heart. I hope the eleven year old boy has lots of people to surround him with love and provide him with a stable upbringing. He too is a victim of his mother. For Nico to cry every time she came over...was a huge warning of how she treated him when they were alone. I have to wonder if the older boy was a witness to any incidents of abuse against Nico. I surely hope not. I believe in Karma. Prison justice will take care of Hilary Ulp.

@amac, could u possibly link the fb? I can't search unless I'm logged in, and I don't know my password. :sorry:
I've spent the last hour poking around with different names and search terms on Facebook as well as Google and various news agencies and I can't seem to track down where I found his FB page in the first place! :confused: I originally thought it was a link earlier in this thread (which is why I didn't link it in my post at the time), but now I don't see one. I'm thinking maybe he set his page to private or maybe I found it thru another family member or family friend's page? Sorry. :( Maybe one of our fellow DDers will have better sleuthing skills... :pompous:

I've spent the last hour poking around with different names and search terms on Facebook as well as Google and various news agencies and I can't seem to track down where I found his FB page in the first place! :confused: I originally thought it was a link earlier in this thread (which is why I didn't link it in my post at the time), but now I don't see one. I'm thinking maybe he set his page to private or maybe I found it thru another family member or family friend's page? Sorry. :( Maybe one of our fellow DDers will have better sleuthing skills... :pompous:
OH! It's in @Momzilla's post! :)

The multiday trial for Hilary Ulp, the woman charged with first-degree child abuse for allegedly injuring a 14-month-old boy in May 2015, resulted in a hung jury May 12 in Macomb County Circuit Court.

Ulp’s case now returns to a pretrial conference May 25 in circuit court. It is possible that another trial will be held.

According to Macomb County Assistant Prosecutor Sian Hengeveld’s closing arguments, on May 14, 2015, the child’s father, Kevin Kuras, had left his son Nicholas “Nico” Kuras in the care of his girlfriend, Ulp, while Kevin Kuras played in a euchre tournament.

In his closing arguments, Rabaut told jurors that there was no forensic or physical evidence that linked Ulp to Nico’s injuries, and that character witnesses Jennifer King and Cassandra DeVinney gave glowing testimony to how good Ulp has been with children — including Ulp’s own son, King’s children and neighborhood kids.

“Dr. McGraw told you — and he’s the child abuse expert — that there is no way he can know the time or give an opinion of any medical certainty that there’s anything wrong with Nico at 10:30 at night, there’s no medical opinion with certainty that there was anything wrong at 2:30 in the morning, but we do know there’s something wrong with Nico within minutes when Mr. Kuras was in the room (at 9 a.m.),” Rabaut said. “Before that, there’s no evidence whatsoever to substantiate that Nico has a problem.”

As such, Rabaut said, there is enough reasonable doubt in the case that Ulp should be found not guilty.

Hengeveld said in her closing remarks that Nico’s rough breathing was consistent with an injury, and given statements from both Kuras and Ulp, no one else was present with the child that evening besides Ulp, and she did not notice anything amiss between Kuras and his son.

Coupled with Ulp’s own statements to the police, which included numerous potential accidental explanations for Nico’s injuries before she had been informed of the injuries’ extent — along with statements and behavior that Hengeveld said implied guilt or knowledge of the injuries — Hengeveld believed the reasonable doubt burden had been met and that a guilty verdict was in order.

“You can also look at the defendant’s great lengths to exonerate Kevin as the source of the injuries,” Hengeveld said. “In the meantime, while she is constantly and consistently saying there’s no way Kevin could have done this, by way of excluding him of being the source of the injuries, she’s implicating herself.”

Hengeveld quoted Ulp from the defendant’s police interviews, saying that statements like, “It’s my fault,” “I’ll never be forgiven” and “My life is destroyed” suggested guilt.

Hengeveld added that while they may be missing a few pieces of the puzzle, such as exactly what caused the injuries, the bigger picture was clear.

http://www.candgnews.com/news/ulp-trial-ends-hung-jury-92893

ETA: omg His FB is heartbreaking!:(

Aww, his FB is still heartbreaking. Post after post after post about all of the surgeries and procedures Nico has had since he was hurt.

His Dad seems to be staying positive and just chugging along, trying to get him as well as possible, and still waiting for justice. :(

This child lost his eye sight...probably permanently to an update on dads FB from two weeks ago. He has a trach so he can breathe and is fed through a feeding tube. I sure hope the second trial results in a conviction against this woman. This adorable little guy will suffer the rest of his life for her actions. He deserves justice.

Back