• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

www.businessinsider.com
Published: May 24, 2015

Famed mathematician John Nash and his wife Alicia Nash were killed Saturday in a taxi crash on the New Jersey Turnpike, NJ.com reports.

Nash, a Princeton University mathematics professor, won the Nobel Prize for economics in 1994 for his work in game theory, specifically the "Nash equilibrium."
The remainder of the story is here, not that there is a lot of it. There is a link to the parent article in the snippet above.

--Al
damn typos

Last edited:
And I believe the probability increases exponentially if you ARENT wearing your seatbelts! Which they weren't. What a shame.
Just goes to show you can be the most gifted person on the world with genius intelligence, but it's the ability for practical application that truly means anything!

Just goes to show you can be the most gifted person on the world with genius intelligence, but it's the ability for practical application that truly means anything!

Dude was mentally ill, i'll give him a pass on not wearing a seatbelt. Surprised he's lucid enough to even know what a car even is.

That Beautiful Mind movie is overrated, overly sentimental trash, featuring one of the most pisspoorly developed romances in movie history, fucking laziness.

Back