• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Alie...first of all learn some punctuation. Your posts are hard to make sense of otherwise. What am i saying? They're hard to make sense of period! Also, learn to detect sarcasm when its directed at you. In pointing out you're not our mom, i was pointing out to you that you are in no position to issue orders here. Whe n you do you look like an ass.
What in particular were you disagreeing about when i said you can't make us get out...you're not our mom...or we were here first? I was correct on all three counts so there:nana:.
How many different ways can people tell you you're wrong before it sinks into that obviously thick skull of yours?:shrug:
Truly, I'm beginning to feel sorry for you and the beating you're taking. On second thought, no I'm not. Duh. You're still here because you enjoy all this! What an epiphany :angelic:

Alie...first of all learn some punctuation. Your posts are hard to make sense of otherwise. What am i saying? They're hard to make sense of period! Also, learn to detect sarcasm when its directed at you. In pointing out you're not our mom, i was pointing out to you that you are in no position to issue orders here. Whe n you do you look like an ass.
What in particular were you disagreeing about when i said you can't make us get out...you're not our mom...or we were here first? I was correct on all three counts so there:nana:.
How many different ways can people tell you you're wrong before it sinks into that obviously thick skull of yours?:shrug:
Truly, I'm beginning to feel sorry for you and the beating you're taking. On second thought, no I'm not. Duh. You're still here because you enjoy all this! What an epiphany :angelic:
LMAO ANYTHING YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING TO Me.... SO THANX BUT NO THANX!!! FUCC BEING RIGHT LOL PUNCTUATION POLICE ☺

What the actual fuck are you attempting to say? Quote Anything you say means nothing to new unquote. That makes no sense at all. Fuck punctuation at this point. But i have to know what you're trying to tell me. Cause you're giving me a headache and heartburn. Thanks to you I'm going to have to load a bowl and Find some munchies whilst i await a reply from my New friend.:popcorn:

Maybe! I feel very agreeable tonight. Not towards everyone obviously. When someone comes across as intelligently as you do...esp when compared to Alie, i feel compelled to be grateful. <3

What the actual fuck are you attempting to say? Quote Anything you say means nothing to new unquote. That makes no sense at all. Fuck punctuation at this point. But i have to know what you're trying to tell me. Cause you're giving me a headache and heartburn. Thanks to you I'm going to have to load a bowl and Find some munchies whilst i await a reply from my New friend.:popcorn:
HONESTLY I said, NOTHING to you so adios

No, all who was THERE HAD to watch it OVER and OVER ESPECIALLY SONYA

Why did you have to watch the surveillance tape over and over, if you were there? It makes no sense. Are you trying to identify
Sonya, or someone else?

Why did you have to watch the surveillance tape over and over, if you were there? It makes no sense. Are you trying to identify
Sonya, or someone else?
To prove sonya threw a can at the man in the passanger side that had her dna on it so that she and the OTHER girl Carla was and had no part in raping the lady.

To prove sonya threw a can at the man in the passanger side that had her dna on it so that she and the OTHER girl Carla was and had no part in raping the lady.

Let me get this straight. Sonya's DNA was on a can that she threw at a guy in a car, and Sonya was charged with raping a woman because of that? That's just cray-cray.

I yol

TOLD the story dumb ass go read,

So ya, this was the second time you replied to my comment....and I made my comment before you posted your version of events..Js

So, I'm still confused ..... Why are you here if even your bestie would find your presence unwelcoming? That's not really being a good friend, now is it? What if she finds out you googled her name and came here trying to defend her? You said so yourself she would be upset. Maybe you should just go and be with her before she decides to kick your ass next... I would if I were her friend. But thank Gawd I'm not. She might rape me....who knows. Lol

Let me get this straight. Sonya's DNA was on a can that she threw at a guy in a car, and Sonya was charged with raping a woman because of that? That's just cray-cray.

No MA'AM sonya was not charged with rape because she did not rape her,thats why they needed the can with her dna to clear her from the rape charge,because she had no part in it.

So ya, this was the second time you replied to my comment....and I made my comment before you posted your version of events..Js

So, I'm still confused ..... Why are you here if even your bestie would find your presence unwelcoming? That's not really being a good friend, now is it? What if she finds out you googled her name and came here trying to defend her? You said so yourself she would be upset. Maybe you should just go and be with her before she decides to kick your ass next... I would if I were her friend. But thank Gawd I'm not. She might rape me....who knows. Lol
YOU STUPID BITCH I CAME HERE. TO DEFEND HER FROM DUMB FUCKZ LIKE YOU!! SHE DIDN'T RAPE A DAMN PERSON, BUT THE WAY I SEE IT. YOUR DUMB ASS PROBABLY WANTZ TO BE RAPED HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT? WHAT IF IT HAPPENED TO ONE OF YOUR KIDS HELL YOU WOULD PROBABLY JUST LAUGH HUH? DUMB ASS BROAD

YOU STUPID BITCH I CAME HERE. TO DEFEND HER FROM DUMB FUCKZ LIKE YOU!! SHE DIDN'T RAPE A DAMN PERSON, BUT THE WAY I SEE IT. YOUR DUMB ASS PROBABLY WANTZ TO BE RAPED HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT? WHAT IF IT HAPPENED TO ONE OF YOUR KIDS HELL YOU WOULD PROBABLY JUST LAUGH HUH? DUMB ASS BROAD

Calm down Felicia.

Can anyone interpret the story so far? I've read it, but I'm none the wiser.

I did piece these facts together.

Sonya threw a can. Sonya didn't rape anyone.
Um ..........

Alie, i have to give credit where it's due. You know how to go back and edit a text. However it makes no more sense the second time as it did the first time. Also, i forgot. What are you doing here? And how will you know when you've reached your goal and make your final exit? Hope you'll be able to follow through and take a hint from yourself, since you obviously can't take one from everyone else.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ouch, I've never been called a bitch before. Lmao! Are you the girls mom or what? Aaaaannd, you didn't answer my question so why are you quoting me?? Looks like I hit your soft spot.

By the way I would like to see some dumb abusive (thug) chick try n rape me.....GTFOH with that shit. You are something else.

Also, I will be waiting for you to answer Saasical too. Like, when will the time come for you to just leave and what is your goal here? ??Whenever and whatever it is I sure do wish you the best in accomplishing it soon. As in as soon as possible. Thanks. Muah. BITCH!!!!

Dear Alie, allow me to explain what has gone wrong here. This story is six years old. It was old news, buried under six years of newer stories, many pages back where no one would even be aware of it. When someone comments on an old story, it returns to the front page for everyone to see. You have not successfully defended yourself or friend, you have merely brought the story back to the front page, and everyone's attention.

Can anyone interpret the story so far? I've read it, but I'm none the wiser.

I did piece these facts together.

Sonya threw a can. Sonya didn't rape anyone.
Um ..........
Obviously I can't explain it right for yu ppl to understand so it dontmatter

Dear Alie, allow me to explain what has gone wrong here. This story is six years old. It was old news, buried under six years of newer stories, many pages back where no one would even be aware of it. When someone comments on an old story, it returns to the front page for everyone to see. You have not successfully defended yourself or friend, you have merely brought the story back to the front page, and everyone's attention.
HOW DID I NOT DEFEND HER, OBVIOUSLY THE STORY SAYS, "THE TWO WOMEN BEAT && RAPED THIS WOMAN " SO YES I DEFENDED THEM,ONLY ONE FOUGHT HER, AND NONE OF THE TWO ARRESTED RAPED HER SO YES THERES IS A DEFENSE.. THANK YU!!!

Ouch, I've never been called a bitch before. Lmao! Are you the girls mom or what? Aaaaannd, you didn't answer my question so why are you quoting me?? Looks like I hit your soft spot.

By the way I would like to see some dumb abusive (thug) chick try n rape me.....GTFOH with that shit. You are something else.

Also, I will be waiting for you to answer Saasical too. Like, when will the time come for you to just leave and what is your goal here? ??Whenever and whatever it is I sure do wish you the best in accomplishing it soon. As in as soon as possible. Thanks. Muah. BITCH!!!!
OBVIOUSLY I CALLED YOU A BITCH BECAUSE YOU CALLED ME ONE AND, NO I'M NOT HERS OR THEIR MOTHERW,AND THE SOFT SPOT WAS SPEAKING ON ANY ONE GETTING RAPED AGAIN THAT COULD OF YOUR KID/KIDS AND YOU THINK IT'S A JOKE AND WHO THE FUCK IS SASSICAL, YOU??? LOL I RESPOND TO WHAT I SEE POPZ UP... AND I MAY BE SOMETHING ELSE BUT NEVER A RAPIST NOR IS MY FRIEND . ANY HOW, WHO ARE YOU? AND OBVIOUSLY YOU JUST WANT SOME TYPE OF ATTENTION LOL. GTFOH!!!

Alie, i have to give credit where it's due. You know how to go back and edit a text. However it makes no more sense the second time as it did the first time. Also, i forgot. What are you doing here? And how will you know when you've reached your goal and make your final exit? Hope you'll be able to follow through and take a hint from yourself, since you obviously can't take one from everyone else.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
I can obviously Txt edit, be here,orthere and obviously I NEED NO HINT. HELL IF YOU DON'T WANT ME HERE, KICK ME OUT BLOCK ME, WHAT EVER THE HELL IT IS YOU WANT. I'M NOT HERE FOR YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, AND YOU THAT WHAT'S HERE FACE GIRL IS THE MAIN REPLYING SO, WELL SEEMS YOU ALL LOVE MY RESPONSES, QUOTES WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS... SO, YEA THANKS!!!

When someone comments on an old story, it returns to the front page for everyone to see. You have not successfully defended yourself or friend, you have merely brought the story back to the front page, and everyone's attention. [emphasis added]

HOW DID I NOT DEFEND HER, OBVIOUSLY THE STORY SAYS, "THE TWO WOMEN BEAT && RAPED THIS WOMAN " SO YES I DEFENDED THEM,ONLY ONE FOUGHT HER, AND NONE OF THE TWO ARRESTED RAPED HER SO YES THERES IS A DEFENSE.. THANK YU!!!

You tried to defend her, but you did not successfully do so in my estimation either. All you have done so far is draw (unwanted?) attention to her crime.

We are going to need a bit more than your say-so to accept that only one of your friends beat her and neither were part of her rape......

Last edited:
Back