• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
IT ISN'T MY FAULT YOU GUYS ARE UNCAP FANANTICS LOL

If half of what you write isn't in caps, you cannot call yourself a "fanatic" of writing in caps. You can call yourself a fanatic for not keeping style, but you cannot claim to be a fanatic of a writing style you don't actually use fanatically.

O
If half of what you write isn't in caps, you cannot call yourself a "fanatic" of writing in caps. You can call yourself a fanatic for not keeping style, but you cannot claim to be a fanatic of a writing style you don't actually use fanatically.
Ok, SORRY SCHOOL TEACHER

O

Ok, SORRY SCHOOL TEACHER
See... that k is not a capital. Because you hit shift. Because you're used to hitting shift. Because you don't normally type in caps. Because you're not a capslock fanatic.

I'm thinking you don't actually know these people and you're just really bored and high and drunk and came here to fuck with us.

See... that k is not a capital. Because you hit shift. Because you're used to hitting shift. Because you don't normally type in caps. Because you're not a capslock fanatic.

I'm thinking you don't actually know these people and you're just really bored and high and drunk and came here o fuck with us.
I DON'T give a fuxk what you THINK hellif I got hi I'D love to be hi lol dumbass

I

MAYBE this will make you happy Lol.

Thank you, but I was happy even prior to reading your insightful posts. Maybe you COULD help other PEOPLE WITH problems to prevent them FROM hurting other PEOPLE. JUST a thought.

Thank you, but I was happy even prior to reading your insightful posts. Maybe you COULD help other PEOPLE WITH problems to prevent them FROM hurting other PEOPLE. JUST a thought.
I TRIED TO LET THE STORY BE KNOWN ,idk. WHERE it wentbut,I did write it and HONESTLY THAT'S all this lady wants to be known is violence is never the answer. Why I bothered I DON'T know. BECAUSE half these fuckz say they want to know but really JUST want to talk shit.

I TRIED TO LET THE STORY BE KNOWN ,idk. WHERE it wentbut,I did write it and HONESTLY THAT'S all this lady wants to be known is violence is never the answer. Why I bothered I DON'T know. BECAUSE half these fuckz say they want to know but really JUST want to talk shit.
So, I read your version of the story, and it sounds like you were there?

Yeah, it's a damned mystery why people you keep insulting and talking crazy to wouldn't listen to you.

Somebody call Scooby Doo and the Gang!

Tell me something, @Alie -- are you Sonya, or are you Carla?

--Al
I AM SONYAS BEST FRIEND ,IF SHE KNEW I WAS ON HERE SHE'D BE UPSET BECAUSE IT HURTS HER TO TALK ABOUT IRWIN,FOR THE FACT THE LADYS CHILDREN HAS TO SEE WHAT WAS DONEBUT COME ON THE LADY WASN'T INNOCENT BUTNVR DESERVED THESEVERE BEATING

FIRST OF ALL, THIS LADY WAS DOING WHAT SHE DOES BEST, TAKING CARE OF HER KIDS. HER EX HAD OBVIOUSLY HAD DRUGS IN THE HOUSE SHE OBVIOUSLY HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF. SO THEY WAS RADED FOR THE MAN TO BE CAUGHT, SHE DIDN'T TELL HERKIDS WAS TAKEN BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T TALK... AND WELL SHE GOT OUT DID WHAT SHE HAD TO DO AND SOME PPL (HER ) HANDLED IT WRONG GOT DRUNK AND FLIPPED OUT. THEY WERE AT THE STORE AND THE LADY KIM HIT HER CAR AND OBVIOUSLY START TALKING SHIT THEY FOUGHT, SONYA'S FRIENDS STOPPED HER WE LEFT.. THE MAN IN THE PICTURE WAS WITH HER NOT SONYA OR CARLA SO HOW, ANF WHO RAPED HER SHE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF, SHE WAS GOING TO TURN HER SELF IN ,POLICE CAME TOHER HOUSE AND WILLINGLY WALKED OUT .ADMITTED TO THE FIGHT. TOOK DNAS ON SONYA AND CARLA AND WAS CLEAR OF THE RAPE, OF COURSE SHE ADMITTED OF FIGHTING IT WAS A HORRIBLE ONE SHE WROTE A STATEMENT TO THE POLICE AND TO THE VICTIM OF APOLOGY BECAUSE IT WAS DEAD WRONG AND WASN'T IN HER RIGHT STATE OF MIND AND THAT'S WHY I CAME TO DEFEND HER BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY NOONE EVER TELLS THE SUSPECT SIDE, AND HOW BADLY THEY FEEL......

It's still there love.

qqxpu0.gif

You people DON'T even know the story and to judge people on their looks, the nerve..

Stupid dumb ass peopl!

.. crack dumb ass, she never did crack in her life, get your facts before yout even begin to talk.

These two girls never raped that lady and only one beat her ass so take your shit TALKING asses the fuck out of here!

I

IOnly assaulted BECAUSE you all started TALKING shit to me.
WHO started talking shit to WHO?

--Al

I realize it can be difficult to see one's own error when emotions run high. Apologizing for that error can at times be well-nigh impossible. Believe in my sincerity when I thank you for your apology and accept it.

--Al

Back