• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Somehow this sadder than most anything else in the whole wide world. I really wish there was a cure, but I wish that for alot of things. Diseases I wish there were cures for, cancer, all kinds, but specfically lung cancer that has gutted our family, diabetes, another that has consumed the ones in my family who didn't have cancer. Hateful, hateful diseases.

I know this doesn't make alot of sense, but I've had a rough week, my mother died from lung cancer last monday.

Cubby, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had so many patients die from that. Very distressing to watch. There are no words.

Somehow this sadder than most anything else in the whole wide world. I really wish there was a cure, but I wish that for alot of things. Diseases I wish there were cures for, cancer, all kinds, but specfically lung cancer that has gutted our family, diabetes, another that has consumed the ones in my family who didn't have cancer. Hateful, hateful diseases.

I know this doesn't make alot of sense, but I've had a rough week, my mother died from lung cancer last monday.

I'm so sorry. <3

Somehow this sadder than most anything else in the whole wide world.

Words can not convey my heartfelt sympathy. Cubby, I am so sorry for your loss.

She went really really quick and relatively painlessly, it hadn't really gotten to the horrendous stage. She was actually having more problems with her skin caused by the medicine she was taking, Tarseva, not sure I'm spelling that right. It was drying her skin out so much she would bleed from just touching her arm. It was a burst variceole, definitely not spelling that right, in her throat. From start to finish, 5-10 minutes. I don't know why I"m telling you guys this, but I feel you should know for some reason. It's been a really bad year, John, my husband will be gone a year next Wednesday, May 27th.

Good lord, @cubby ...I'm just speechless. You have been pelted with one major thing right after the other...I'm so sorry, dear one. So, very sorry. Please don't forget to take good care of *you*. You have your own concerns on top of all this. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way. <3

She went really really quick and relatively painlessly, it hadn't really gotten to the horrendous stage. She was actually having more problems with her skin caused by the medicine she was taking, Tarseva, not sure I'm spelling that right. It was drying her skin out so much she would bleed from just touching her arm. It was a burst variceole, definitely not spelling that right, in her throat. From start to finish, 5-10 minutes. I don't know why I"m telling you guys this, but I feel you should know for some reason. It's been a really bad year, John, my husband will be gone a year next Wednesday, May 27th.

I love you so much, I'm sure you know that. I wanna squeeze you so hard and make you dinner.

Thanks everybody, she drove me crazy but I did still love her and I'm just glad she's not in pain anymore. And @Nell, thank you for the dinner, I would be be very pleased and proud to eat it, too! I love everybody here, the bestest folks anywhere!

I'm a little late as usual, but I'd like to add my condolences and say that I'm glad you confided. <3

Sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you. <3<3<3<3

Back