• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What disgusting, wretched excuses for human beings. Those children - especially the four year old - will never really escape from that house. No matter how loved and cherished and cared for they might be now (please, please let someone be loving them), what happened there will always be with them.

Fuck those trolls. I hope they all get shanked.

At best the bio-mom is an idiot. I don't think that she knew or thought that her son would be beaten, but she had to know a couple of other things that make her judgment piss poor, IMO.

First, she had to know that the house was filthy and unsuitable for anyone, let alone kids, to live in. Graffiti on the walls. In a home where people are living? Really? The whole place smelled of shit and was full of trash and dirty clothes.

Second, there is no way to expect for people to watch 10 kids and not be overwhelmed. Common sense dictates that a single child will usually fare better with a single parent than with 9 other kids and 5 adults. Unless she was homeless or living somewhere drugs were being manufactured I can't for the life of me figure out why she thought that situation was a better place for her kid.

When they found this kid's mom she was staying at another place. Not in a shelter. So why did she leave him behind in a hell hole she no longer wanted to stay in herself? I surely hope it wasn't because she was cum drunk and the kid was in the way of her fix. Whatever the case, she gets 5 years behind the walls to think it over and while she is there I hope her uterus falls out so she can't repeat her ignorance when she returns to society.

Yeah, Jamie is just dumb. But as far as the house being trashy? That's normal for her. When Jamie signed over her son Jesus to Patricia, she thought that the paperwork was legitimate. It wasn't. So, that's why she got put in jail. Unfortunately, I was raised around these scumbags, and I saw firsthand the kind of living conditions they were in (although I never saw physical abuse). Both Jamie and Patricia (i don't know about the rest of the crew) have been out of jail for at least 2 years now. Patricia even has custody of her kids again!!!! It's really, really fucked up. This is Patricia's facebook page if anyone would like to express their feelings... https://www.facebook.com/pati.aguilar.9847?pnref=story

She had a yard sale. Ew. I'd be scared.
probably infested with bed bugs, no one should buy anything from garage sales or a furniture rental stores. also that bitch is fricking fugly! what the fuck she must think shes sexy i would post the pic but i dont know if i can she has her finger in her nasty mouth, looks like she doesnt have any teeth, i wouldnt cut on people normally but shes a child abuser. I sure hope the new baby girl i saw does not get abused.

If you check out her fb .. the post she has for mother's day has a comment from one of the beast that was arrested ..francy albertson .so out of my damn annoying curiosity .lol.I clicked there and she has a baby that is 3 weeks old and the nasty beast says she thinks she is already pregnant AGAIN...wtf.

I hope like hell that these 2 incubators are on cps supervision for as long as they have children under 18 in there homes and I would really like to know EXACTLY what they had to do to get her kids back.smdh

Is that even medically possible? I thought women didn't ovulate that quickly after having a baby.

I'm confused...:confused:

I wish I was confused instead of disgusted. If you read through comment remarks the only real idea you will get from them is that THEY ARE F... IDIOTS ..as far as is it possible to ovulate that quickly ..I would think yes it's possible ... that does not mean everyone will... but.. The only logical reason for her thinking that is if she has already been having unprotected sex ..according to her she DID NOT have to wait any time period before having sex because she had a c section....and OBVIOUSLY.. non of these beast have any motherly intuition in them so having a baby is JUST ABOUT what it gives them .. selfish bitches..

ETA ..I'm just guessing on whether or not a woman ovulates that quick after birth..I have no facts to base that on... But I bet our @gatekeeper will know .. she does a amazing job on helping everyone know the true facts on ALL subjects here at DD .. MUCH RESPECT to her..

Last edited:
I'm just guessing on whether or not a woman ovulates that quick after birth..I have no facts to base that on...
I did some Googling after I asked the question and yes, some women ovulate that quickly after giving birth. I had no idea, I thought your body needed a bit of time t recover.

Of course that brings up to me, who the Hell was ready for sex that quickly again. Her baby was 3 weeks and she already thought she was pregnant again. It takes a bit to "think" you're pregnant, what were they fucking in the hospital room? Getting their money's worth out of the private maternity suite? WTF?!?!

QUOTE: THEY ARE F... IDIOTS ..as far as is it possible to ovulate that quickly ..I would think yes it's possible ... that does not mean everyone will... but..

I work with women all the time who have three kids following them, with a month old infant in a stroller to come in and apply for assistance, AGAIN, and they will be pregnant with their 5th, 6th, etc., just after giving birth less than a month before. I don't understand why, if you cannot afford to take care of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, child then why do you continue on with more. When it turns to Christmas, Easter, first of the school year, we hear the same things over and over, "I have all these children and Christmas is here and I cannot get them anything. Where do I go for my children's Christmas presents?" Really? People like this is why local governments really need to implement a program to pay people like this to get fixed. Definitely people such as the ones in this story it should be part of their sentence. If they cannot do any better for their children than this they should not be allowed to have any, especially after such horrible abuse like this child had to endure.

Last edited:
she has a baby that is 3 weeks old and the nasty beast says she thinks she is already pregnant AGAIN...wtf.

And I love how she expresses it over her Facebook, and if you read further comments its very disturbing, (Francys Albertson-I know but I couldn't wait any longer...wen my man wants it so do I....sorry...)

I was unaware there are people this fucking stupid... I mean that kid is fucked, lets be real.

What did they do? Use this baby as a punching bag?
Broken teeth, damaged gums and internal abdominal injuries caused by blunt-force trauma, cuts on his head and body! 4 years old!!
Grrrrrrr!!! 5 adults abusing one child, not one of them has a heart????

Heal Little Fella, I'll be praying for you, there is someone out there that will love you and give you a clean and happy home! Hang on and live well....... That goes for the other nine, too!!
If they don't want him, and clearly they don't, then he can come live with me.

Ugh. Everything about these people is gross and depressing. When it described their living conditions it really reminded me of some of the awful tenants my parents have had over the years. They've owned a few small residential properties and although they were nice places and my parents did thorough background checks, kept immaculate units, had air tight leases, and are just all around good, kind landlords, they still have soooo many tenant horror stories. You could just never tell which people would wind up being disgusting, destructive slobs.

For instance, they once rented a cute house in a nice neighborhood to a female police officer who seemed like an upstanding citizen... She went on vacation and locked her dogs in the house for 2 weeks straight. You can imagine what that looked like.

They've also had some people over the years bring in cockroaches, dangerous convicted felons, gang member friends, lots of extra people not on the lease. Then there's the holes in walls, broken everything, scum caked on bathrooms and appliances so thick you practically need a blowtorch to remove it. One long term couple hadn't vacuumed once in 10 years!

The list goes on. You just would not believe the level of distruction to some of these units. So I'm never surprised to hear of people who live like this behind closed doors. :gag: :vomit:

..according to her she DID NOT have to wait any time period before having sex because she had a c section....

I had 2 C sections, 5 years apart, that's how it took before I could face getting pregnant again!

These folks are just lazy shit heads.

Back