• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
4tsknr.jpg

Kitsap County prosecutors on Friday accused two mothers of standing by and doing nothing while the father of their 12 children allegedly beat, starved and sexually assaulted the kids.

The two mothers, Amanjot Jaswal, 28, and Shannon Smith, 41, were in court facing criminal mistreatment charges Friday. Both pleaded not guilty.

Court documents say the children ranged in age from infant to 13.

“These children were held against their will, denied nutrition, denied medical care, and physically and sexually abused,” said Scott Wilson, of the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office. “It’s one of the worst cases of abuse we’ve ever seen.”

It appears, between them, the two women had 12 children, and all were fathered by Melford Warren.

Detectives believe Warren kept the family in a house in a quiet Port Orchard neighborhood. According to court documents, he often denied the children food, and locked them up for days in the attic or a bathroom.

Police say Warren also beat the children with sticks or bats, and sexually abused and raped them. Police accused the two mothers of covering the crimes up.

Officers were initially tipped off to the case when a social worker at a Tacoma hospital noticed suspicious injuries on one of the infants.

But prosecutors call her life with Smith and Warren as “cult-like,” and she described herself to police as a breeder for Warren.

http://q13fox.com/2015/05/22/horrific-child-abuse-charges-in-kitsap-county/

Well, this is another one of those story titles that made me nearly lose my lunch before I even clicked on the link. :depressed:

This is waaaaaaay up there on the Richter scale of WTF. I have so many damn questions. Breeders? Seriously? So you two geniuses not only knew about the abuse and covered it up, you also willingly continued to provide him with a steady supply of fresh victims?! Way to go ladies. Be all you can be.

On top of that, they knew he was beating, starving and raping the children, yet they could still stomach having sex with this monster?! Just having to share a guy with another woman wouldn't fly with me, let alone witnessing him torture my kids! I mean seriously... Just... What the fuck?!?!

I can't process that there are TWO mothers in this scenario and neither did a damn thing. Two women who carried each of those precious children inside of them for 9 months, knowing full well they'd be delivered into a life of abject torture. I don't get it!!!!

Bats. Did I read that part right? He beat them with fucking BASEBALL BATS?! And suspicious injuries on an infant? That son of a bitch didn't even wait a little while to start hurting them! My heart is especially breaking for the older children... at least one of them endured this for 13 YEARS!! :bigtears:

Can someone please pass me some tongs so I can rip out these bitches ovaries? And a blow torch and lemon juice with salt will do just fine for him. :mad:

o_O
o_O
o_O
Really now. There were two...I can't call them women. They are fucking breeders. Breeding babies like animals to be tortured like...like they are worthless. Like they came into the world just to be used and abused.
I don't understand. I'm so upset I wanna drive to Tacoma, search these bitches out and break my foot off in both of them. Who does this shit?

There's times I wish I was a scientist. I'd invent a way of destroying human life from the planet without hurting the rest of the life on it. Fuck it, mankind doesn't deserve to exist... Guess it's a good thing I'm not a genius.

Posted on May 22, 2015...

Three arrested on child abuse charges stemming from Kitsap County probe
(PORT ORCHARD, WA.) -- Based upon probable cause established by Kitsap County Sheriff’s detectives from an investigation that began almost nine months ago, a 43 year-old man was arrested this morning in Miami Beach, Fla., by deputy marshals with the U. S. Marshals Service.

The suspect, identified as Melford John Warren, Jr., reportedly from Baltimore, Md., faces extradition to Kitsap County on a warrant of arrest for two counts of rape of a child, 2nd degree. The bail amount on the warrant is set at $5 million, according to a statement from the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office,.

In relation to the same case, around 1:30 p.m. yesterday Kitsap County Sheriff’s detective teams arrested two women on arrest warrants for criminal mistreatment, 3rd degree.

They were identified as 41-year old Shannon Felicia Ann Smith who was arrested at a business in the 2600 block of Colby Avenue in Everett, Washington and Amanjot Kaur Jaswal, 28, who was arrested at a residence in the 11000 block of SE 212th Street in Kent, Washington.

Both women were transported and booked into the Kitsap County Jail where bail was set at $50,000 each.

The sheriff's office said the investigation started last August with a report filed by a social worker at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, Tacoma, concerning an injury to a baby girl, the daughter of Amanjot Jaswal.

At the time, both of the women and a number of children were residing at a residence in the 1900 block of Woods Road SE in South Kitsap. Shortly after sheriff’s detectives initiated the investigation, the group abruptly departed the premises.

"The investigation subsequently evolved, over months, that several children were identified as victims of child physical abuse involving various types and degrees of assault, child sexual abuse to include molestation and rape, unlawful imprisonment and other forms of mistreatment," according to the sheriff's office statement which also noted that the abuse occurred in several jurisdictional locales in Washington and may involve criminal actions in other states.

This case has involved investigative assistance provided by the FBI, U. S. Marshals Service, and law enforcement agencies in King and Kittitas Counties and other jurisdictions, plus state agencies including Washington State Department of Social and Health Services and the Office of the Washington State Attorney General.

Sheriff’s detectives note that the relationship between all three suspects is not well defined but it is believed that Warren has fathered multiple children between the two female suspects, possibly as many as 12.

All children identified in the investigation have been placed in foster homes within the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services system.

"This investigation continues as detectives, working together with federal agents, work to discern the extent of this relationship, these criminal acts and if there are others involved," according to the statement.

Kinda makes me wish I were a foster parents but my home is far to small for all of them. I would do it so they wouldn't have to be separated. Those poor kids. Hope some families are able to take in more than one sibling each. They need each other. :pout:

Well. well, well, surprise surprise one of these bottom feeders was found in EVEROTT WA! This just blinds me with white hot rage, especially when its in my home state. How in the HELL did this arrogant fuck find 2 women with no nurturing or survival instinct. That mother fucker had to sleep sometime! I am calling for the pubic execution of all three!

January 27, 2017

Her voice breaking when announcing Friday the 145-year sentence for a man convicted of assaulting and raping five of his 12 children, Judge Melissa Hemstreet said she wanted to account for the “horrific” crimes of Melford John Warren Jr.

“It’s my fervent hope that these children never have to think of Mr. Warren again,” Hemstreet said.

The two women who lived with Warren were initially charged with criminal mistreatment, and attempted to deny and cover up the abuse. They ultimately testified against Warren at trial and had the charges dismissed. Jurors declined to convict Warren on charges of assaulting the women.

One woman has had her children returned to her from foster care, and the other is working to have custody of the children restored as well. Jurors were told that prosecutors did not have control over whether the women had their children returned.

Warren did not attend his own trial after several courtroom outbursts, and made a brief appearance Friday while strapped to a chair and wearing the red scrubs of a high-security inmate. However, when his attorney asked him to sign a form, he began yelling that he did not recognize the authority of the court and made accusations that his former attorney had been “conveniently” murdered.

“Your rules don’t apply to me,” Warren yelled, appearing thin and unshaven. “The only judge is God almighty.”

Ron Ness, a longtime Kitsap defense attorney, had represented Warren until dying unexpectedly of natural causes in August.

“Mr. Warren, I don’t think it was convenient for anyone,” Hemstreet said of Ness’ death.

Just considering the convictions, Warren’s maximum sentence would have been about 26 years, which Hemstreet called “grossly inadequate.”

However, jurors also convicted Warren of a number of "aggravators," which allowed Hemstreet to exceed the statutory maximum.

Hemstreet also exceeded the request by prosecutors, who asked for 106 years.

Warren’s attorney, Adrian Pimentel, told Hemstreet that the prosecutor’s request amounted to “overkill” and asked for 23 years.

Pimentel told Hemstreet he did not want to minimize what the children endured, but said it was a longer sentence than somebody convicted of first-degree murder and said the state’s request was excessive.

“We have a system in place, sentencing guidelines in place, for reasons,” he said.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news...years-man-convicted-raping-children/97161364/

this is bs that either women should ever get their children back let alone skate on charges they each should be serving at least 10 years. The way that pos in the DAs office or LE let serious crimes and criminals skate in cases like this is an obscenity. Guaranteed if either had been involved in distributing doe instead of their kids as sex toys they would get that at a minimum

Latest posts

Back