• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
This is a horrific story out of Missouri. Mother and son basically tortured two beautiful toddler girls. Boy claimed God told him to. One of the girls 'died in a fire". Will post more details when I can find them. Mother is Somalian so there is the added issue of her not speaking English when police tried to question her. There are better articles I'm trying to post but connection is bad the video on this one explains some. Woman blames God and her son that she let torture them. She had also beat daughters with a rod for not getting out of "bed" [I think mats on the floor from what I saw in one picture]

http://latest.com/2015/03/mom-9-yea...rned-2-3-year-old-girls-bodies-beat-one-died/
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article12884264.html
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/one-child-found-dead-another-severely-burned-at-13th-and-vine

Last edited:
According to the article linked it's the mummy who is saying her son did it, and that god told him to. She says he often lifted the girls and threw them against the wall. Her brother in law is a pastor, I think he's American. He's saying the wee girl who died (probably before the fire started) was in the choir and loved to help other children. She was two years old ffs.

Maybe he's not American. He says they haven't had enough time to sleep, and he actually said the two year old helped train other children in the choir. Poor babies fs.

According to the article linked it's the mummy who is saying her son did it, and that god told him to. She says he often lifted the girls and threw them against the wall. Her brother in law is a pastor, I think he's American. He's saying the wee girl who died (probably before the fire started) was in the choir and loved to help other children. She was two years old ffs.
yes he was allowed to victimize them, he burning them with heated knives but how the hell could he have done any of this without his mothers direction and allowance? she deserved to be nailed and he needs to be put away. I think they are all Somalian.

This is a horrific story out of Missouri. Mother and son basically tortured two beautiful toddler girls. Boy claimed God told him to. One of the girls 'died in a fire". Will post more details when I can find them. Mother is Somalian so there is the added issue of her not speaking English when police tried to question her. There are better articles I'm trying to post but connection is bad the video on this one explains some. Woman blames God and her son that she let torture them. She had also beat daughters with a rod for not getting out of "bed" [I think mats on the floor from what I saw in one picture]

http://latest.com/2015/03/mom-9-yea...rned-2-3-year-old-girls-bodies-beat-one-died/
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article12884264.html
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/one-child-found-dead-another-severely-burned-at-13th-and-vine
:shifty:
wtfever, mom

eta, will be interesting to hear his version of events

One of those babies was beat because she wouldn't get up...she probably couldn't get up due to her injuries. This woman needs to go to prison. I hope the surviving infant and toddler find happy, loving. abuse free homes. The nine year old is seriously disturbed and needs intense therapy. I suspect he was overwhelmed with living in such a small space with two toddlers and an infant....the noise...the mess...the crying and chores involved. I suspect his mother expected him to be the man of the house. I suspect many responsibilities for the toddlers fell to him I suspect she encouraged him to discipline the babies as well.

RIP little one.

I'm sorry but I will never, in a billion years, believe that a 9 yr old would use a "God told me to do it" defense unless he was coached by an adult.

Mom says the son did it, the 9 year old son. why didn't she stop him then?

I mean I have a 9 year old and he's smaller like me but even if he wasn't I'm pretty sure if he was hurting another child, especially another child of mine I could manage to stop him.

j96ozk.jpg

A 36-year-old mother is facing second-degree murder charges, along with four counts of child abuse, after her youngest child was found dead.

Family members say they started to realize something was wrong when they couldn’t get in touch with 36-year-old Marie Chishahayo.

Court documents say Chishahayo’s brother had tried to call her, but she didn’t answer.

When he stopped by her apartment with his children, she refused to answer the door.

Finally, he told police he went back to Chishahayo’s apartment again and was let inside by her 9-year-old son.

When he tried to go upstairs, Chishahayo stood in his way, saying her children were sleeping upstairs.

...there were broken dishes and furniture scattered around the apartment.

....he found Chishahayo’s 3-year-old daughter hiding under a blanket.

As he moved the blanket, the girl reportedly said, “Mommy, you’re hurting me, stop it.”

After he lifted the blanket, he discovered the body of his 2-year-old niece.

The mother, according to court records, initially told police that she had not hit the children.

Instead, she told authorities that she allowed her 9-year-old son to punish them.

She told officers that he heated a knife and burned one of the children all over her body.

According to WDAF, Chishahayo told police that she allowed him to do so “because God had told him to.”

She also told officers that she saw her 9-year-old son pick up his younger sister and throw her against the wall several times.

Authorities say there was evidence of a fire in the apartment, which may have played a role in the girl’s death.

At this time, they still are not sure how long the 2-year-old was dead before she was found.

The 3-year-old little girl is still in the hospital for treatment.

http://kfor.com/2015/05/20/woman-ch...use-blames-9-year-old-son-for-toddlers-death/

Did she do this and is just blaming the 9 year old, or did he really do this and she allowed it, either one she is ultimately to blame. A 9 year old is not too big to stop from hurting babies. What a messed up household.

Last edited:
I'm sure they got the 9 year olds version of events too, hence the cunt going to jail. What an evil bitch to blame the oldest child. Even if he did she's a fucking hideous monster for allowing it.

Happy fucking sunday everyone!

Why the fuck did I come here today!?!?!?
Funny, I feel that way every time I come here, yet I just keep doing it. Isn't that the definition of something? Oh... right... insanity. :woot:

It's gonna be heartbreaking to find out how the little one died. What did she do to that poor baby girl for them to not be able to tell how long she had been dead or if a partial fire in the home had anything to do with it? Did this bitch just completely go off the deep end?! Honestly I hope that's it and not that she was abusing them regularly, but of course that's wishful thinking. Anyone capable of such heinous acts who then blames their own child has to be pretty damn off the mark mentally. Burning a child all over their body?! (Or ordering/allowing your other child to do it?) WHY do these people have kids?!?! Poor sweet babies. :bigtears:

@amac,

Yep, what's it been since I posted that last post... oh about an hour.
And here I am, right back for more.
[doublepost=1457108236,1432496505][/doublepost]http://fox4kc.com/2016/03/03/kc-mom-pleads-guilty-in-death-of-two-year-old-daughter/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. –A Kansas City mother pleaded guilty on Thursday to multiple felony counts in connection to the death of her two-year-old daughter and the injury of her three-year-old daughter.

Marie Chishahayo, 37, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, abuse or neglect of a child – resulting in death, first-degree domestic assault, armed criminal action and abuse or neglect of a child resulting in serious emotional or physical injury.

Calia Elia, 2, died in a "suspicious" fire at her mother's apartment near East 13th and Vine Streets in March of 2015.
[...]

Jackson County prosecutor Michael Mansur said sentencing for Chishahayo will follow, but a date has not yet been set.

Have I mentioned that I really, really, really hate the stories where sweet babies die by fire? One of the most painful and frightening ways of all IMO -- and inflicted on pure innocence.

I especially hate when parents blame the other children. Lowest of the low. Also when they claim a child was a "bad" child or "possessed." NO dipshit. That's called childhood energy, curiosity, undeveloped self-control and sweet little munchkin MISCHIEF.

You're the "bad" and "possessed" one. :mad:

@FrayedKnot @Forensicwx @cubby
May 27, 2016

A Kansas City woman was sentenced Friday to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder in the 2015 death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Marie J. Chishahayo, 37, originally blamed the girl’s death on her 9-year-old son. The girl, Callia Elia, had been burned and beaten.

Chishahayo pleaded guilty in March to the murder charge and other felonies.

Officers also found a severely injured 3-year-old girl. A 9-year-old boy and a 6-month-old child also were in the home.

Chishahayo’s brother told officers that a church van had tried to pick up the mother and her children, but no one answered knocks on the door or repeated phone calls. When the brother went to their apartment to check on the family, he found the 2-year-old dead.

Chishahayo told investigators that her 9-year-old son had injured the two girls and that he had heated a knife on the kitchen stove and burned the 2-year-old repeatedly because “God told him to punish the girl.”

She also said she saw the 9-year-old pick up the 2-year-old and throw her against the wall several times.

But she later told investigators that she had struck both the 2-year-old and 3-year-old using a long plastic rod.

Chishahayo had also pleaded guilty to charges of first-degree assault, armed criminal action, and abuse or neglect of a child.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article80504802.html

Back