• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
POS just proved how m much more of a POS he really is. I can see why his wife would have been wanting to be with someone else but that's not even what happened. I hope she divorces his sorry ass and gets rid of him and fast. She is lucky to be alive with an animal like him in her life.

This guy apparently shot his wife's friend in the leg after pretending to be his wife on Facebook and luring the guy to a meeting. For the record his wife and the guy who got shot hadn't really had any contact in 6yrs.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/husband-shot-wife-friend-facebook-messages-article-1.2203830
Okay, this is like a hidden picture game?

I see..
A kettle exercise ball on the cheek
A catch scratch (above) between the eyebrows
Something I think is supposed to b a pot leaf but looks like a Maple
Random letters on the neck
And a Crown Royal satchel on his chest.....

Okay, this is like a hidden picture game?

I see..
A kettle exercise ball on the cheek
A catch scratch (above) between the eyebrows
Something I think is supposed to b a pot leaf but looks like a Maple
Random letters on the neck
And a Crown Royal satchel on his chest.....
From an earlier arrest. There's a bag of money on his chest and something on his head that says...ambition? Yea. Not for nothing good clearly.

Last edited:
From an earlier arrest. There's a bag of money on his chest and something on his head that says...ambition? Yea. Not for nothing good clearly.
I figured it out!!!! :woot:

I *think* it says Untrustable Ambition.....although I don't know what that means.

I figured it out!!!! :woot:

I *think* it says Untrustable Ambition.....although I don't know what that means.
I think it says untouchable ambition. I'd say if his ambition was to become a giant douche canoe he succeeded with flying colors. We all gotta have goals in life and clearly his is to be lonely unemployed and homeless then he succeeded. Although to be fair he always has the gray bar hotel. I'm sure they will leave a light on for him.

15wjimg.jpg

A cookie for the first person who can tell me what she was arrested for. Seriously, this is what she was wearing when she got busted. :facepalm:

15wjimg.jpg

A cookie for the first person who can tell me what she was arrested for. Seriously, this is what she was wearing when she got busted. :facepalm:

Me. Me..pick me..i know.. I know .pick me..I WANT A COOKIE ...:nana::crack:

Posession of a controlled substance..CRYSTAL METH...lol..

....didn't realize he had his own thread. Oops.

Josue Estrada of 54 Albano St. Roslindale, was arrested on charges of assault by means of a dangerous weapon (knife), assault and battery on a police officer, assault with intent to murder, resisting arrest and destruction of personal property.

Police received a call of a man with a knife. Upon arrival, police saw a man with a 12- to 15-inch double-edged dagger knife, Estrada then allegedly charged at the police wagon, breaking the passenger side window. The suspect jumped halfway into the vehicle to try to stab the officers.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/article/20080709/News/307099136

Last edited:
reese_zps29l3pvba.jpg

Deanna Reese, a web-and-digital graphics teacher at Poteet High School in Mesquite, was arrested at the school May 14, 2015, after a member of Mesquite Independent School District's administration contacted a school resource officer with a tip about the alleged relationship. Mesquite police said in a news release that Reese had sexual relations with an 18-year-old male student on April 10, 2015.

Back