• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Benighted

My brain hurts
I have been MIA for several months. I was in a horribly abusive relationship when I was last posting. I finally took the bull by the horns and got out of it. Packed up the kiddo and the dog and some clothes and ran. Technically made us homeless but stayed with friends for a few months while finding a place to live and fighting some court battles and all that fun stuff and am now gradually getting back on my feet. Just wanted to check in and say hello... :)

Omg! We've missed you so much!!!! So glad you're back and better. <3

I'm glad that everyone can now breathe a collective sigh of relief. Many people have been in a worrisome state in regards to your well-being.

I've tried to be consistent in seeing if anyone had heard from you..... Had me worried sick, so happy to hear you're alive and well....

Welcome back...we r glad to know you are safe and getting back on your feet. <3

It's been quite a journey... my not-so-dearly-beloved-ex even had me arrested at one point (for "stealing" a car we jointly owned - long story lol), although he made the mistake of doing it in the town I work for and when I turned myself in, the police treated it as the joke it was. They had to formally arrest me because he pressed charges but the DA dismissed it as a frivolous case and ordered the record expunged so I have no rap sheet :)

It's all been so silly. A lot of stuff that didn't need to happen because someone got butt hurt. He got the house, the cars and all the money, all I wanted was to make sure our kid got in a good school system and had access to both parents and that's what happened. I'm good, kiddo is good, and that's what's important.

Welcome back. I'm bold challenged so I was torn between giving you cookies (yummy yummy ones at that), liking your post (for your new freedoms) and agreeing with your post (because just because).

But what I really wanted to do was show you some loving. So welcome back and way to be strong!!<3<3<3

I have been MIA for several months. I was in a horribly abusive relationship when I was last posting. I finally took the bull by the horns and got out of it. Packed up the kiddo and the dog and some clothes and ran. Technically made us homeless but stayed with friends for a few months while finding a place to live and fighting some court battles and all that fun stuff and am now gradually getting back on my feet. Just wanted to check in and say hello... :)
Welcome back, Benighted ..

It's great, you're back feeling healthy and strong ..
Best of luck to you and kiddo ..

I left an abusive relationship about 9 years ago and haven't looked back once!

<3 one for you <3 one for kiddo

I'm glad your back and hoping that you are now feeling free and happy with your newly found freedom. I am applauding your courage to get the hell out. Sending lots of love. It is also good to see that D'D is a real family who cares. Sending lots of healing, happy vibes your way doll.

YAAAY! You've been missed!! Everyone's already said everything I wanted to say, and thank you so much for coming 'home' and updating us on all the good news. Welcome back. :) <3

What a coincidence... I'm doing the exact same thing. Reintroducing myself. I'll do it on my own post. Welcome back. We missed you. Much love <3

Latest posts

Back