• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
From @Rubysartor's link.

1055yyg.jpg

A Missouri mother used a hidden camera to catch her boyfriend allegedly taking nude photos of the woman’s 6-year-old daughter.

Joshua Bibby, 30, is charged with sexual exploitation of a minor after police said he allegedly pulled down the girl’s pants and took a photo of her genitals.

According to the probable cause statement obtained by WDAF, the mother told police she hid a camera in her daughter’s toy and captured video of Bibby removing her daughter’s underwear and taking photos of her genitals.

After placing the camera in her daughter’s room with a clear view of the bed, the mother and her friend left the home to “run an errand.”

A few minutes later, Bibby apparently entered the girl’s room and the hidden camera captured Bibby taking photos of the girl’s private area.

The mother took screenshots of the hidden camera photos on her phone and called police.

The mother told police she had been suspicious of Bibby in recent months, which prompted her to install the hidden camera.

She said there was a prior incident where the girl apparently awoke to Bibby sleeping next to her with his hand down her pants.

The mother told police she repeatedly found Bibby sleeping in her daughter’s room.

Seriously, mom? :eek:

His mug shot says, oh well, it was good while it lasted..... What a disgusting pig. Also, how many times does it take to want to murder some pos who's messing with your baby girl. For me it would be one obviously, so what's mom's problem??! Good she did something eventually, but come on.

Exactly!?!?! Seriously, Mom o_O
... she is a fucking idiot :finger: what does it take to understand?
him in bed with her child wasn't proof enough :shrug: "months" WTF!!

.. and once again he has one of those faces I wanna peel off with a grater :rage:

Last edited:
She said there was a prior incident where the girl apparently awoke to Bibby sleeping next to her with his hand down her pants.
The mother told police she repeatedly found Bibby sleeping in her daughter’s room.
Really? Seriously, with all that she still felt the need to put her child in more danger by waiting to catch him on camera?

Because after even one of those incidents I wouldn't have used a camera to catch him but I would have used a bullet to stop him... From breathing.

I am glad that the mom has proof .. But I think she threw her daughter in the wolves mouth to get it.. This child went through months of abuse with obvious red flags flying all the time... I get the fact that if she had just reported him at the beginning when things FELT NOT RIGHT that maybe that would not be sufficient to convict him... BUT ..I feel STOPPING my child from being abused for even just 1 second longer would be more important than getting evidence to convict.. I cringe to think of what this child went through.. I hope she gets the counseling she definitely will need and I hope the pos BIBBY gets life in prison ..to give him any less would be throwing some other kids to the wolves mouth because pedos DON'T CHANGE..

Well, she has irrefutable proof now. For real though, once I saw that, I'd have my friend take my baby for a trip to the park and beat the dog shit out of that pervy freak... then call the cops.

ICU, 9 toes in the grave and one on a banana peel style.

ETA: it only takes 4lbs. of pressure to pop eyeballs out and snap 'em off the muscles and their optic nerves like a plum, and though I know they do have medical grade Super Glue solvent, I'd be taking more than a little pleasure imagining the looks on the med staff's faces when they unglued his mouth and found his f**kin' balls.

Last edited:
His son wrote this at school........

14w7ejd.png

Wow...I had saw this earlier on his fb and glanced right over it just assuming it was a normal note from his child...

That note SCREAMS dysfunctional .. And red flags ..I wonder how the teacher reacted to it.. I most definitely would have reported it to someone...smdh

Omg is right. Please tell me that's supposed to be a caterpillar with half a heart on top of its head...

Oops, 'my bad. I didn't use emojis. Double meaning fail. I was trying to think of something else it looked like and could've been b/c I didn't want it to be the "dick" he said he "loved." :(

I thought it could look like the lil guy tucked into bed....really tight....with a sleeping bag on and a heart pillow....but does have crazy resemblance of a dick. Poor kid.....:pout:​

I thought it could look like the lil guy tucked into bed....really tight....with a sleeping bag on and a heart pillow....but does have crazy resemblance of a dick. Poor kid.....:pout:​

I get the hoping it was something else, but he wrote out "I love you dick" and drew a smiling dick.

Not normal.

Ok, so taking the mom's delayed actions at face value, I'd agree with everyone saying she is a bitch for letting this go on for who knows how long (puke!). BUT... I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say that I'm thinking that her waiting to turn this vile scum in to police was because she wanted to be damn sure she had undeniable proof on camera so that she could be 100% positive he'd wind up in prison where he belongs. Hard to have a "he said, she said" when you have it on tape! Still no excuse to continue to put your daughter in danger or for a delay in getting that camera set up INSTANTLY, but just my thoughts on where she may have been coming from. In any case, I admire her self control because he'd been lucky to be walking after I got my hands on him at the very first suspicion.

Last edited:
Ok, so taking the mom's delayed actions at face value, I'd agree with everyone saying she is a bitch for letting this go on for who knows how long (puke!). BUT... I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say that I'm thinking that her waiting to turn this vile scum in to police was because she wanted to be damn sure she had undeniable proof on camera so that she could be 100% positive he'd wind up in prison where he belongs. Hard to have a "he said, she said" when you have it on tape! Still no excuse to continue to put your daughter in danger or for a delay in getting that camera set up INSTANTLY, but just my thoughts on where she may have been coming from. In any case, I admire her self control because he'd been lucky to be walking after I got my hands on him at the very first suspicion.

And of course, without undeniable evidence she might have feared to end up in a custody dispute with unsupervised visits mandated by the courts......

And of course, without undeniable evidence she might have feared to end up in a custody dispute with unsupervised visits mandated by the courts......

Although this isn't really a concern when it's just your boyfriend, and not your child's father. ;)

This link says she had barely heard about the boyfriend in the bed next to daughter with his hands down her pants the night before she installed the hidden camera

Just because she was suspicious in RECENT months doesn't make her a bad mother. Before her daughter told her about him putting his hands down her pants, it seems like all she had seen was him sleeping in her bed. But who knows...sleeping in a bed with a child isn't that concerning if there was a sweet and loving relationship. I personally wouldn't be comfortable with that even if I didn't have suspicions but some people are naive.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/05/19/police...yfriend-taking-pictures-of-daughters-private/

This link says she had barely heard about the boyfriend in the bed next to daughter with his hands down her pants the night before she installed the hidden camera

Just because she was suspicious in RECENT months doesn't make her a bad mother. Before her daughter told her about him putting his hands down her pants, it seems like all she had seen was him sleeping in her bed. But who knows...sleeping in a bed with a child isn't that concerning if there was a sweet and loving relationship. I personally wouldn't be comfortable with that even if I didn't have suspicions but some people are naive.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/05/19/police...yfriend-taking-pictures-of-daughters-private/

Yes it does make her a bad mother....Barely heard...means she knew. I can hear her now...I'm pretty...What's he want with my six year old?...I'm pretty...why is he always in her room? I'm pretty...I'm going to set up a camera because I need absolute proof...that he is cheating on me with my little girl....Piece of shit...both of them.

You know, for a mother of a six-year-old daughter to have "caught" her boyfriend sleeping with her child and suspecting nothing.... that's not naivete, that's stupidity. I suppose, if I worked late hours while my boyfriend looked after my child (and hey, let me just say: Why are all these mothers working while their live-in cock look after their babies? If he's such a "man" why isn't he working and allowing her time with her kids?) I know, some women prefer a career over being a stay-at-home mother. But I don't think we're talking about career-oriented women here, I'm just saying. If I had a six-year-old daughter and had to work every night to pay the bills while he laid around with my child, that just wouldn't fly with me.

And with the possible exception of finding them both asleep on the sofa, with maybe one of her favorite movies playing and it being obvious they'd just fallen asleep while watching it, ONE TIME is all it would take for me to send said "boyfriend" packing. ONE time. To find him with his "hand down [the child's] pants" and do ANYTHING but take an iron skillet to his empty head, that's not a mother questioning his behavior, that's a fucking idiot who cared more about her LIC (live-in-cock) than her daughter's safety. She saw that and she AGAIN left him alone with her? I don't give a rat's ass if she bought the most sophisticated videotaping equipment on the planet, she left him alone with that little girl again and that is absolutely unacceptable.

(So sorry for the rant, but this just pisses me off SO much.)

Latest posts

Back