• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Her eyebrows....I am seeing these types of brows more often. I am scared! LoL Seriously. I am confused! There is one lady who completely cuts them off then draws them on with whatever they are using (is it makeup, crayola, sharpie, or something I would never imagine!?
The eyebrows sent me over the edge, I couldn't speak upon seeing them and became weak with laughter.:crack:

All those posts. All those titty-selfies. And no one cared. I found 1 like that wasn't from her liking her own shit. On 3 facebook pages.

That's sad.

All those posts. All those titty-selfies. And no one cared. I found 1 like that wasn't from her liking her own shit. On 3 facebook pages.

That's sad.
It's a little sad. Nobody replies to her, nobody "likes" her grody pics. She has FIVE profiles. She also has dating site profiles. Her poor baby.

I got sucked in to the face book Tara and she does seem a little nuts and she needs to stop getting prego (or faking) but she thinks she looks great and doesn't give two shits about who thinks anything of it.... honestly I wish I could be a little like that.

Aaagh!! Why did I LOOK!??
Ok, so my summary of Tara is she's sad, lonely, possibly mentally challenged to a degree. And because she's so lonely I don't doubt if the situation arises she would turn a blind eye to any abuse done to her child to keep her man. Totally an assumption on my part but, come on, we've seen it time & again.
The fact that her daughters harness wasn't tight in the car seat was setting me over the edge. TIGHTEN IT!!

This girl does not know anything. Either she wasn't actually raised by people or she has some deep seated issues. All she wants is attention and love and it's tunnel vision at this point. Abuse of her stepdaughter would be complete incapability to cope.

After seeing her "5 month" pregnancy photo I think she's delusional. Something's off in a really big way. I hope LE is watching her pages...too much to hope for?

After seeing her "5 month" pregnancy photo I think she's delusional. Something's off in a really big way. I hope LE is watching her pages...too much to hope for?
I seriously doubt she was preggers in any of those. She has the same pot belly in all of those pics, and has claimed to be 5 months, then 2 months, then two months later , being 2 months pregnant. Her belly looks the same, just fat, not taut and pregnant. Her sister, Sara also has lots of preggo pics, and Tara flat out called her sister a faker and liar on more than one occasion.

However, Sara actually LOOKS pregnant. I think Tara is really jealous. I honestly worry for Tara's baby girl. She looks like she spends all her time in restraints while mommy poses for nasty selfies. I hope CPS notices before things go south. Honestly, there is no real charge here, now. But those of us who read this shit daily know its only a matter of time......

Okay, since she isn't the one in the news, we have to stop stalking her page and talking about her. As much as I would love to post all the comments I found on one picture, I will not.
We need to find something on the real bitch.

Okay, since she isn't the one in the news, we have to stop stalking her page and talking about her. As much as I would love to post all the comments I found on one picture, I will not.
We need to find something on the real bitch.
yes it is a diff one but theres nothing on the real one
So this was a fun diversion into the mind of ghetto white trash of a "woman"
and I use that term very loosely

yes it is a diff one but theres nothing on the real one
So this was a fun diversion into the mind of ghetto white trash of a "woman"
and I use that term very loosely

I totally agree. But I think we can get in trouble if we keep up.

@Whisper @FrayedKnot bwaahahahaha I'm getting ready for work and was laughing the Facebooks are the WRONG TARA.

Her DOB is different from the baby abuser TARA although I think it's only a matter of time till this girl makes the front page.

Now I'm making it my mission to get the child abusers mug shot.

i know who she is, she is my ex's "wife" and I used to take care of his kids, including these little girls :( I can't send pic on here and her fb is private lmk I do have her pic though...btw she is stupid crazy!

All if you hoez know how nosy I am!! :arghh: What. The . Fuck. !!!! I only looked at 2 of her profiles. Someone lied so bad to her, telling her she was beautiful.

This made me wanna throw up.
IMG_20140627_185512_zps22t0joby.jpg

:stop:I looked at her other Facebook and she is pregnant again and I think she's out. :vomit:
- btw her last name on fb is "Williams"

i know who she is, she is my ex's "wife" and I used to take care of his kids, including these little girls :( I can't send pic on here and her fb is private lmk I do have her pic though...btw she is stupid crazy!
But just her. Please don't post the children to ensure their privacy. Yes, I see you can't post one now, but I wanted to ensure the children remain anonymous.

So wait, I'm confused...is tara Williams the bitch that beats up lil kids?
i would not worry about it. i am sure there is a mug of the person that actually did this. check that out before facebook. i mean, this was 2014, and still all there is here is misinformation. i have no idea who this chick is either, although i have read thru about twenty post on the wrong person via facespace sluthing. take it for what you want.

Last edited:
I knew Tara Faye from high school. She is a triplet, (Sara and Kara plummer) and she has a few learning disabilities.
None of them even have their kids anymore.
She also jumped on my thread one day and called my kids ugly, and my ex husband has epilepsy, she was making fun of his seizures.

Also for a bit of fun information, their dad and mom were cousins. They have all been caught masturbating together during class and in other public places.
They're very disturbed people.

I knew Tara Faye from high school. She is a triplet, (Sara and Kara plummer) and she has a few learning disabilities.
None of them even have their kids anymore.
She also jumped on my thread one day and called my kids ugly, and my ex husband has epilepsy, she was making fun of his seizures.

Also for a bit of fun information, their dad and mom were cousins. They have all been caught masturbating together during class and in other public places.
They're very disturbed people.
Thanks.

Back