• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Knowing all the details fully about his death and the circumstances surrounding it should be at the top of the wife's list at this time. If she has the power to get info about any of those details and refuses to do so is HIGHLY suspect. I know on a personal level that the grief of not knowing what exactly happened should make her crazy. If it doesn't that is a red flag for sure also the new dick in the bar is damning to me, not to mention the drugs in the system...just smells like betrayal to me. Im so so sorry for your loss, hound the detectives until they satisfy your concerns. He sure is lucky to have a friend like you! best of luck<3

@lithiumgirl has her own unique way of saying things, and I don't think she meant any genuine malice. I too agree her tone was a little on the harsh side, but the crux of her opinion is agreeable. We don't know these people or what went on in their lives, and there isn't enough "evidence" to point to foul play. And as @BostonBurns stated, there's room for lots of wild conjecture after many a death but coincidences do abound.

Many families state their son or daughter or whomever "never used drugs," and then find out about the drug use after the fact, after an actual investigation discovered and documented the truth. Just because Chuck would never take a Tylenol or Advil doesn't automatically prove he wouldn't have experimented with other things. They're a world apart.

His wife cheated and didn't seem mournful...but we don't know her or the dynamics of their marriage.

All in all, I don't think there's any viable intimations of foul play here.

lithiumgirl, I still love you and your posts...however, Nell DOES have the intellect and courage to speak her mind, she just does it differently, in her own special Nell way that makes everybody love her. I love you for your individuality.

Last edited:
@lithiumgirl has her own unique way of saying things, and I don't think she meant any genuine malice. I too agree her tone was a little on the harsh side, but the crux of her opinion is agreeable. We don't know these people or what went on in their lives, and there isn't enough "evidence" to point to foul play. And as @BostonBurns stated, there's room for lots of wild conjecture after many a death but coincidences do abound.

Many families state their son or daughter or whomever "never used drugs," and then find out about the drug use after the fact, after an actual investigation discovered and documented the truth. Just because Chuck would never take a Tylenol or Advil doesn't automatically prove he wouldn't have experimented with other things. They're a world apart.

His wife cheated and didn't seem mournful...but we don't know her or the dynamics of their marriage.

All in all, I don't think there's any viable intimations of foul play here.

lithiumgirl, I still love you and your posts...however, Nell DOES have the intellect and courage to speak her mind, she just does it differently, in her own special Nell way that makes everybody love her. I love you for your individuality.

Give Nell some Love...Cause I'm not doing it. Sweet the way you stuck up for -both of Us- NICE!
I knew when I posted I would get crucified, but this guy is really hurting, Sometimes you need a hand to hold to get over it, sometimes you need a push and sometimes you need a kick in the head. I hope he gets enough feedback to put it behind him! Thank you rod2pop xoxoxoxo

@rod2pop commented:
I don't think she meant any genuine malice.

Watch out there, funny Hamster Guy. @lithiumgirl already said she wasn't apologetic (which is fine) and that she didn't need anyone else apologizing for her. If there's anything we know, it's that she can speak for herself and doesn't like people telling her what her intent is or isn't, what she does and doesn't mean, or how she feels.

If she did/does have "genuine malice", she's certainly entitled to it for whatever reason and she can handle any heat or questions she may stir up over it. One thing you can depend on is her honesty/independence in speaking her mind, for herself. I'm only telling you b/c I wuv you and I don't want to see your hamster get his pee pee chopped off for trying to speak for her. ;) :joyful:

ETA: Ha! Was posting when you posted, LG. Sorry. :hilarious:

Last edited:
Give Nell some Love...Cause I'm not doing it. Sweet the way you stuck up for -both of Us- NICE!
I knew when I posted I would get crucified, but this guy is really hurting, Sometimes you need a hand to hold to get over it, sometimes you need a push and sometimes you need a kick in the head. I hope he gets enough feedback to put it behind him! Thank you rod2pop xoxoxoxo

Shouldn't you be on your A frame?

But...but, the hamster trying to give himself a........bath, makes me smile! :arghh: *sniff* O.K., just as long as it's either your photography work or something funny. Or, anything else. :)

I like to change the avatar from time to time, just to keep things fresh. Like my underwear.

I may bring him back in the future. :)

I'm sorry for your loss, but I think these conspiracy theories may be a little off. i was a drug addict for years, and there were plenty of people close to me who would have sworn I "never did drugs." Again, it really impossible to know for sure, but even if they wanted to kill him, spiking his drink with barbiturates and then hoping that he got in an auto accident as a result seems kind of unlikely. Could be, your buddy knew his wife was cheating on him, was having problems coping, tried some drugs to numb his pain, and made a really bad choice. I'm sorry man, I know nobody wants to imagine a close friend as someone capable of taking his own life, but if I had to jump one way or the other, that's what I'd have to say I feel like this was. And may peace be upon you and your friends and family in this time of tragedy.

:spam: every one have a piece of :spam: it's disgusting ... will take your minds off what's going on.
... I would give everyone a Valium but it seems inappropriate in this situation.

Don't you fucking dare apologize for me....Its bullshit....I'm not sorry.

Yeah yeah, I say what the fuck I want here with the same ease that you do.

I wasn't apologizing on your behalf, *for you* so much as FOR you, ya know? ;)

You can hate it or love it, makes no difference either way for me. It's all reciprocal here at the good ole DD. :kiss:

No and neither would you...because you don't have the intellect or the courage...(true) yYou came out of the gate screaming...She did it, she did it, she did it!...Because you're a fucking retard. Of all the piece of shit moms we read about here, you ride the one that leaves the bar to go home to her sick child...In the spirit of Red Foreman.....Dumb ass!

I never said she did it. I asked him some questions, you fucking loony cunt. You should keep my name out of your mouth. We aren't friends, we'll never be friends, so you can stfu.

ETA:

The thought of you giving me love literally made me gag.

Last edited:
I have sooo missed you all. :nana:

@Geno the peeps here are really awesome and since I haven't been on in awhile I don't know if you did an intro (if not, please do (you get cookies!) & remember to let me know if you like horror and gore, will you be contributing more...your favorite author will do).

Do NOT sit on the couch and take :spam: from anyone!

Really though @Geno I am sorry you lost a friend :( That sucks in a major way esp. if he was only 24....That being said, I really don't think there was any wrong doing on anyone's part. I know I have had some terrible arguments with my hubby when we had both been drinking and neither one of us really remembered what was so GD important the next morning?!! Drunk people do stupid things and sometimes we don't know people as good as we think we do...

I really hope that the girls have good memories of their dad :)

Hi Geno. Are you still here? :)
Boston Burns is straight on about the thoughts that go through our heads when someone close dies. It's like survivor's guilt.

I think if there are any clues to be found, the people who were at the bar would know. It doesn't sound like you were there that night. Do you know any of the people that were? Talking to them seems like a better idea then trying to get the body exhumed.

Good luck and please let us know how you're doing.

And the Crazy Train has pulled into the Dreamin' Demon Station...

@Geno , there is an ignore feature on this site that you may choose to employ for certain members. We're really not all that bad, we're opinionated, outspoken and can be very judgmental as far as criminals are involved, so please don't judge us by our craziest representative.
Thank you for this reply!!! I'm pretty new too and have never seen such a callous or vicious post on here and to GINO everyone had always been nice and always gives honest opinions so please feel free to post and ask opinions and for help or support if you need it.

No and neither would you...because you don't have the intellect or the courage...(true) yYou came out of the gate screaming...She did it, she did it, she did it!...Because you're a fucking retard. Of all the piece of shit moms we read about here, you ride the one that leaves the bar to go home to her sick child...In the spirit of Red Foreman.....Dumb ass!
Actually you stupid illiterate DUMB ASS I fucking said she did it and what happened to no personal attacks ? My HONEST opinion is what was asked for and I gave it, DUMB ASS !!! So fucking read everything and get your fucking facts straight before calling someone else a DUMB ASS!!! Did you forget to take your Prozac or wtf?

Actually you stupid illiterate DUMB ASS I fucking said she did it and what happened to no personal attacks ? My HONEST opinion is what was asked for and I gave it, DUMB ASS !!! So fucking read everything and get your fucking facts straight before calling someone else a DUMB ASS!!! Did you forget to take your Prozac or wtf?

I'm on lithium cant you fucking read...It appears I did make a mistake. My apologies....Dumb ass! I'm sorry Nell!

Last edited:
BTW my name is barb NOT retard or dumb ass. I totally give up you have a very nice evening lithium girl and I wasn't riding that moms ass about leaving the bar the other facts that were pointed out did make it seem to me that she already knew what happend before she was notified of his death.it was only my opinion and perception of the story I do NOT log on this site to argue with members or trash anybody, I have my own issues and I sure don't want or need any conflict with anyone.so like I said enjoy your evening and thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

So much for "no personal attacks." Get over it, it's a fucking opinion for fuck's sake. Get a fucking life. It sounds like you need some fucking Prozac you fucking fuck.

Yeah, fuck all you stupid bitches.
I just turned this into a lesbo make out session. Your prattling is irrelevant.
giphy.gif

Enjoy this lesbo make out in loving memory of your departed friend, @Geno.

If you think she did it, then quit wasting time with these assholes and spend more time trying to find a good lawyer so his mom can get at his records/autopsy.

Latest posts

Back