• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
kt852.jpg

Authorities said a manhunt was underway for a suspect and a missing two-year-old girl.

According to troopers with the Kentucky State Police, the little girl, whose identity was not released, was believed to be with 25-year-old Anthony Dale Barbour, of Summer Shade, Kentucky.

Barbour was described as a white male, standing 5’11” and weighing 140 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes, along with some facial hair.

The two-year-old girl was described as being 24” tall and 25 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes.

The two were last seen Sunday in Monroe County, Kentucky.

The vehicle they were believed to be in, a red 2000 Pontiac Sunfire, has been located. Authorities said it was abandoned in a field, but Barbour and the girl were nowhere to be found.

Officials said Barbour was the boyfriend of the child’s biological mother.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/newscha...uspect-Missing-2-Year-Old-Girl-304382601.html

It seems that the child has been missing since Sunday but wasn't reported until Tuesday AND the mother didn't make the report, the child's grandmother did.

This link has some other information- the stories of the missing juvenile are about this little girl: http://wcluradio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=34:news&Itemid=53&layout=default

Something is really bad in this. Why didn't Mom make the report? Where is Mom? Did she not make the report because she knows where they are? And is the child's body what is going to be found, with those two fuckwads facing charges?

Shes a twin. And he has a rifle.

Kentucky State Police are searching for a missing girl named Laynee Lee, age 2, of GLASGOW, KY. She 2’0” tall, 25 lbs., has blonde hair and blue eyes. Laynee is a twin and according to her family no one has seen her since May 17, 2015. Police believe she is with Anthony Barbour, age 25, of SUMMERSHADE, KY. Barbour is 5’11” tall, 140 lbs., has brown hair, brown eyes and may have some facial hair. Police say Barbour is believed to have a .22 rifle in his possession and should be considered armed and dangerous. He's dating Laynee's mother but is not her father. They were living together in house at 279 E. Temple Hill Road near the county line of Monroe County and Barren County. Police said Barbour ditched a car in a field near the house

I think they killed her. We've read a bunch of stories like this:

Mom and the new dick kill a child then the family starts questioning the child's whereabouts and *BOOM* there's a missing person report, only to be followed by the discovery of the child's remains and the pathetic "accident" story the Mom and new dick dream up in their pea brains.

I hope I'm wrong but like I said, we've read it before.

State police believed her mother's boyfriend, Anthony Barbour, 25, of Summer Shade, was responsible for her disappearance.
I think they're going to find that "Mom" had a hand in it too.

I don't want it to be that way but we've all read it too many times to think otherwise right now.

Poor sweet baby, the well did it. I wonder who they gonna blame the rest of her injuries on, cause we know she didn't just drown.

Man gets 5 years in death of girlfriend's daughter found in a well http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4177862/Man-gets-5-years-death-toddler-well.html

Anthony Barbour was convicted in December of reckless homicide, tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse in the death of Laynee Mae Wallace

Wallace's body was found in a well in Barren County, Kentucky, a week after she went missing

Prosecution argued Barbour killed toddler and stuffed her body in a bag that he locked in a safe before dropping it down the well

Medical examiner said the cause of death was undetermined.

He claimed they were looking for arrowheads and the little girl fell off a cliff. Sustaining skull and vaginal injuries during the fall.
But his ploy worked. They can't prove he killed her, so he gets a slap on the wrist

Last edited:
He claimed they were looking for arrowheads and the little girl fell off a cliff. Sustaining skull and vaginal injuries during the fall.
But his ploy worked. They can't prove he killed her, so he gets a slap on the wrist

Like a cliff fall would create vaginal injuries like a legit bathtub, couch or bed tumble. Everyone knows those claims are the real deal.....

This guy does not read DD.

Latest posts

Back