• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Countess Olenska

Nice Asshole
Bold Member!
os-ap-filth-florida-mom-brandy-azad-20150520

A mother with five young children has been arrested after Daytona Beach police discovered her residence was so filthy they say it was “unlivable.”

Brandy Azad, 33, was charged with five counts of child neglect after officers found her house infested with roaches and her children unattended Monday night, the Daytona Beach News-Journal reported.

When officers arrived at Azad’s rental house, they found two children younger than 5 roaming the neighborhood. Inside, officers saw roaches crawling on a sleeping child. Azad told officers she was sick and the father of one child supposed to be watching the kids.

Makes you wonder wtf was going on in that house. Two of her children are autistic and one has Down syndrome.

Video at link.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...h-florida-mom-brandy-azad-20150520-story.html

I recently discovered one of my neighbors has a house that is filthy. I had heard about it before, but didn't quite grasp just how disgusting it was until I noticed their front door was open and went over to close it for them bc it was obvious no one was home. I saw one room and you couldn't see the floor..just really dirty. They have seven kids and I know her somewhat, know the kids are well cared for as in they are fed, not abused, involved in their community,church, extra circular activities etc so I definitely don't want to report them, but I think the kids deserve to live in a clean house. I really don't know how to approach this situation. I even thought about offering to help her clean but that would be awkward and it's obvious this is normal to them so I don't want to go help for it to go right back to it a week later. It really did look like the houses we see featured here :/

Ya, this lady is gross!
She was so deep asleep that her kids told the cop they couldn't wake her!
Then when the cop asks why her kids are wandering the neighborhood unsupervised, she tells him "Oh, one of my kid's fathers was supposed to come by to watch them, I guess he never came"o_O
And for the finale......
05_19_brandy_azad_arrest_1.jpg
05_19_brandy_azad_arrest_3.jpg
azad21n_6_web.jpg

Yup, that's moldy pizza, a sink full 'o roaches & more moldy food!:vomit::vomit::vomit:

Then they sang and danced to Funky Towel, I bet. :depressed:
Wow, not gonna lie, I groove to "Funky Town" (if that's what you're referring to by "Funky Towel"). Especially the Shrek version. Please don't get me wrong... I'm a 90's Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Metallica, Blue October, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Cypress Hill, occasionally Snow Patrol kinda girl, but Funky Town just makes my hips go loco. ;)

I recently discovered one of my neighbors has a house that is filthy. I had heard about it before, but didn't quite grasp just how disgusting it was until I noticed their front door was open and went over to close it for them bc it was obvious no one was home. I saw one room and you couldn't see the floor..just really dirty. They have seven kids and I know her somewhat, know the kids are well cared for as in they are fed, not abused, involved in their community,church, extra circular activities etc so I definitely don't want to report them, but I think the kids deserve to live in a clean house. I really don't know how to approach this situation. I even thought about offering to help her clean but that would be awkward and it's obvious this is normal to them so I don't want to go help for it to go right back to it a week later. It really did look like the houses we see featured here :/
Not everyone is absolutely the best housekeepers but when it comes to just downright filth and rodents and roaches and trash everywhere that goes waaaaaaaaay beyond the normal clutter when u have children

kids want to help...with a little direction they can do so much...your story pissed me off, seven kids...some dumb twat stealing their dignity and wasting their hands. Its a mothers job to rule her castle, and give commands with a kiss and a smile...That house should be spotless.

Ya, this lady is gross!
Then when the cop asks why her kids are wandering the neighborhood unsupervised, she tells him "Oh, one of my kid's fathers was supposed to come by to watch them, I guess he never came"o_O
And for the finale......
azad21n_6_web.jpg

Yup, that's moldy pizza, a sink full 'o roaches & more moldy food!:vomit::vomit::vomit:

I do not know how people leave uncovered food in the fridge...I can't do it. If I didn't have Tupperware...I'd put it on the floor for the dog before I would put in my refrigerator...I can handle stories about all kinds of shit here...but I cant handle these pictures...I have to go rinse my mouth.

Ya, this lady is gross!
And for the finale......
azad21n_6_web.jpg

OH DEAR JESUS!! The roaches in the sink- eeeeekk, I may never ever sleep again! In the 3rd pic- the moldy food is uncovered and just chillin in the fridge like that. :vomit: THAT IS A PIC OF THE INSIDE OF HER FRIDGE!!!

What the fuck.. And why are baby daddies ok with their kids in this shit??

. THAT IS A PIC OF THE INSIDE OF HER FRIDGE!!!
Omg from the angle of the pic I didn't even realize that was inside the damn fridge!

Imagine those poor kids-- mom's passed out asleep, they're hungry so they go to the fridge-:vomit:
All of the kids are young & 3 of them are special needs-- makes me wonder if they would know that the moldy food was not OK to eat?! She claimed the kids were getting sick:
They also spotted mold on the roof(ceiling), in the room where the children slept... Anza said it made her and some of her children sick...she had stopped paying rent because the landlord did not fix the problems, and the landlord was trying to evict her...Link

Ya bitch, blame the landlord for your kids getting sick--- because it couldn't be your fault for leaving them nothing but moldy food to eat.:wait:

http://imgur.com/PTXtv9l
This is my livingroom...right now...real time 4:32pm central time. Its messy, there's toys everywhere...a few clothes and maybe a smashed up Graham cracker....but what there is not, is dirt, rotten food, roaches....and I have all my eyebrows. This bitch is nasty!!! I feel better about my mess. I understand trying to clean while little ones are right behind you tearing shit up....but roaches crawling on your sleeping baby???? What a snatch face.

Back