• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisper

#byefelicia
4j8ad4.jpg

Adam Dominguez​
A North Dakota man tried to get out of trouble with officers by claiming he didn't speak English, .
[...]
Adam Neil Dominguez, of Fargo, was charged
[...]
with two felonies: driving while intoxicated and refusing a breath test.

Police said they pulled him over on May 31 in Moorhead, Minn., when they spotted him going 62 mph in a 55 mph zone
[...]
When an officer approached his window, Dominguez smelled like alcohol and seemed intoxicated,
[...]
The officer also noticed an open bottle of apple-flavored vodka in the car.

When the officer asked Dominguez his name, the suspect said, "No habla,"
[...]
The Spanish-speaking officer asked him again, this time in Dominguez' claimed language.

He didn't answer.

Police took him into custody. At the jail, the 34-year-old admitted that he speaks English.

Then, he became aggressive and cursed at an officer — in English.
[...]
Dominguez has faced DWI charges. He was convicted for the same crime in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-english-cops-article-1.1820943#ixzz340hyaaMw

I despise habitual drinkers & drivers. My best friend In high school lost her entire family to a DUI accident during spring break. Thankfully she survived, but is now completely blind & deaf in one ear...not to mention she lost her entire family.

Not so much now that I have kids, but heaven knows that I used to love to get my drink on. No judgements at all from me there, but even when I was young & stupid, I can honestly say I was never stupid enough to drink and drive. There is no excuse...a designated driver, public transportation, a cab, shit I've even called my parents before.

While I agree that driving drunk is horrible, I am more appalled at the fact that he was drinking apple flavored vodka. :vomit:

His 5th Dui??? God googly moogly man, get some fucking help! Though he prolly doesnt want help, its his 5th DUI. I hope he gets like a year in state prison, I swear at this point its the only thing thats going to make any kind of impression. Unless he's been in and out of jail and is one of those weird ass mother fuckers that actually like jail. Iv met like 2 of them when i was inside for having pot in my system (not even possession, but In my system, GOD I JUST FUCKING LOVE IT HERE IN SOUTHERN OREGON). You dont think they exist until you actually met one of them, and there truly scary and extremely dumb people, and they were both quite buff.

Last edited:
Stupid is as stupid does. This guy needs to have his drivers license permanently revoked. I have a feeling it wouldn't make a difference. He is probably the type to go ahead and drive without a license.

Hey guys I know you think it's funny. And that this guy is a dumbass but guess what this guys my dad so maybe you should shut your faces and fucking get off this website assholes

Hey guys I know you think it's funny. And that this guy is a dumbass but guess what this guys my dad so maybe you should shut your faces and fucking get off this website assholes
It's okay Dylan, he can be your dad and a dumb ass too. He can, however change that and stop drinking all together, because it's obvious to everyone that alcohol is a serious problem for him.

His 5th Dui??? God googly moogly man, get some fucking help! Though he prolly doesnt want help, its his 5th DUI. I hope he gets like a year in state prison, I swear at this point its the only thing thats going to make any kind of impression. Unless he's been in and out of jail and is one of those weird ass mother fuckers that actually like jail. Iv met like 2 of them when i was inside for having pot in my system (not even possession, but In my system, GOD I JUST FUCKING LOVE IT HERE IN SOUTHERN OREGON). You dont think they exist until you actually met one of them, and there truly scary and extremely dumb people, and they were both quite buff.
Your such an ass that's my dad plus it's his 5dui since like 2003

I despise habitual drinkers & drivers. My best friend In high school lost her entire family to a DUI accident during spring break. Thankfully she survived, but is now completely blind & deaf in one ear...not to mention she lost her entire family.

Not so much now that I have kids, but heaven knows that I used to love to get my drink on. No judgements at all from me there, but even when I was young & stupid, I can honestly say I was never stupid enough to drink and drive. There is no excuse...a designated driver, public transportation, a cab, shit I've even called my parents before.
And guess what that's my dad and he is fine so are people he got help and has been sober for a year and a half or so

This happened nine months ago, when dude was 34, chances are likely that Dylan is a youngin' guys. Not sure how he could be sober for a year and half, but that's besides the point.
This is a child who probably doesn't even have a license, nor does he understand the ramifications of driving drunk. He doesn't realize how many innocent people were put at risk with each and every of his 5 DUIs, and that's only the times he got caught.

Dylan, stop googling your dad's name. Learn from his mistakes, and don't worry what the Internet opinions are of him. Make him proud by growing up to NOT be like him. <3

Last edited:
Hey dude is there any way you can take this down that's my dad
Guys if this really is his son, and not just Adam himself posing as his son -- then it's actually really sad!!!
:(:sorry:

¿Que? Que es esto? No hablo Inglés, jovenito. No tengo tiempo para leer todas sus palabras de enojo. Por favor, hable Español!

Lo siento, son las muchas cervezas. *hic!*

Last edited:
@Dylan Dominguez - if this really is your dad, you've got to understand some of us have heard the "no hablo Ingles" story hundreds and hundreds of times (I was a jail/prison nurse, we have a Corrections Ofcr., a couple of EMT's and others who've heard it all). It's a natural response, especially after using the same line for 5 busts, for the public to shake their heads not only wishing DUI arrestees would stop this nonsense when they know full well it's not going to wash, but also to wish the "D" in DUI would stop, too.

I get the anger and defensiveness, and the embarrassment over the public head's up, too, but busting balls based on what we read in national and international news/crime articles is part of what this place is about. I'm glad you're loyal to your dad, but please, love him enough to get your family/loved ones working on getting him real, effective lifetime help for good, so you can have back what the alcohol steals from you, and before the next thing we read (and you have to go through) is a headline that says his 6th DUI resulted in a DUI-induced, vehicular homicide. Peace.

Last edited:
I don't think Dylan is even old enough to be on this site.
Adam looks pretty young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back