• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2mnltv4.jpg

A man is arrested for allegedly murdering his one-year-old daughter with a knife.

Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller says Anthony Wayne Young, 37, was arrested Sunday for the murder at his home on Wilson Spur in Richlands. Sheriff Miller says Young called 911 at approximately 5:40 Sunday morning and said he had killed his daughter.

Authorities responded and immediately arrested Young. Sheriff Miller says the body of Ruby Young, 1, was then found in a bedroom. Detectives determined a kitchen knife was used in the murder, and it appears the cause of death was loss of blood from a single cut. "We feel sorry for the loss of that little child for no reason whatsoever," Miller said.

An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.

Sheriff Miller says the mother did not live at the house and was not present. He says the parents had shared custody of Ruby....
http://m.wcti12.com/news/sheriff-father-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-oneyearold-daughter/32793864

A father allegedly sliced the 13-month-old’s neck with a steak knife at his Richlands home Sunday morning, Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller said.

The child’s body had not cooled when deputies and an officer from Richlands Police Department reached a bloodied scene at Wilson Spur, he added. The child was found in a bedroom at the home.

“She had one cut across the neck,” Miller said. “... It was very wide.”

Richlands Police Chief Ron Lindig confirmed the first 911 call was 5:38 a.m. Sunday.

“Anthony Wayne Young called the Onslow County 911 Center and stated that he had killed his daughter,” Miller said during a press conference Monday morning.

Young faces a charge of murder in connection with her death.

admission by phone” but the call lacked a motive. The sheriff’s office has identified a motive, which Miller declined to reveal. He said the child was not killed in an attempt to silence her.

“I think there was a side of premeditation,” Miller said.

Richlands police were called for mutual aid at 5:44 a.m., Lindig said. The team of officers entered the site together, for safety, he added.

Miller said detectives processed the scene and determined the child suffered “severe blood loss.”

“There was blood at the scene,” Miller added. “It was a very ... bloody scene.”

About noon Monday, an autopsy was conducted at the morgue in Onslow Memorial Hospital, Miller said. Ruby-Rayne’s body had been delivered to the morgue before Monday morning, according to information from Onslow County branch of the N.C. Medical Examiner’s Office.

At 2 p.m. Monday, Jacksonville attorney Scott Jack was appointed to represent Young during a hearing in Onslow County District Court. The accused waived his right to make a first appearance during the hearing.

“He’s overcome presently with grief,” Jack told The Daily News as he walked to meet his client the second time Monday. “I met with him and told him it’s a marathon, not a sprint.”

He added that if the case does proceed to trial, it will not be soon.

Young’s next court appearance could be for a Rule 24 hearing — to determine whether his is a capital case, Jack said. He added that each case is unique and the exact date will depend on many factors: the investigation’s progress and his client’s wishes, for example.

http://www.jdnews.com/news/crime/more-details-released-in-baby-death-1.473281?page=2

Jesus H Christ, just let the mother have the damn kid if it bothers you that much. :shrug:

“He’s overcome presently with grief,” Jack told The Daily News as he walked to meet his client the second time Monday.
Oh yeah, like I give a fuck about the murderer's grief. Hell, I hope he's so "overcome" that he offs himself and saves the taxpayers some money.

“I think there was a side of premeditation”
So in not so many words ... he killed his child to be vindictive towards it's mother.
... that's what I'm smelling in this pile of shit story.... he sucks. :rage::finger:

Looking at the dude's photo, I'm trying to imagine how he ever weaseled his way into a woman's pants to begin with.

I simply cannot conceive of how somebody can do this to a child. Your own baby. People like this do not value any life except their own. Please, please, some pissed-off inmate just slaughter this motherfucker.

Monster! He murdered his own daughter just to manipulate and inflict pain toward the mother. There is no reason why he should continue breathing. :punch::rage:

Disturbed greatly to say the least... If you can do this you should be abolished... In a painful manner!

I can't wrap my brain around such a heinous act. How any parent can do this is beyond my comprehension. To be that vindictive and hurt a child....kill a child to get back at the mother is so twisted. I hope he faces the DP. The judge should order that his cell be plastered with pics of the baby girl with the gaping neck wound and crime scene. He should have to see what he did every day until he dies. IMHO

I get hating someone so much that you WANT to do something big to hurt that person.. We have all been there .. done that ..but I GUARANTEE whatever I decided to do would have no painful consequence to me ..how the hell do you kill YOUR child ..how does that not affect you ....beat the mom..Torture the mom.. Burn her clothes.. That would be fucked up.. But if you don't love the mom ..I can understand that not affecting you.... But to kill your child who you were suppose to love makes no fucking sense.. I hope quilt eats you alive..

ETA...I do not think it is OK to physically hurt the mom.. I was just trying to make a point... Sorry if it came out wrong .. my emotions kept getting in the way..

You know I was feeling kinda happy before I read this shit. What the fuck. Just oh my good baby Lord. How malicious do you have to be to do something so evil and not be a crazy motherfucker? There is no excuse for what he did other than he's an asshole and wanted to be bad.

You know I was feeling kinda happy before I read this shit. What the fuck. Just oh my good baby Lord. How malicious do you have to be to do something so evil and not be a crazy motherfucker? There is no excuse for what he did other than he's an asshole and wanted to be bad.

Yes I was having a good Friday. Checking out the articles and doing the tumblr on my phone before I actually settled down and worked. Now all I can say is FUCK!!!!

Update! Guess he's having some "incidents in jail"... *weepweepweep*
The man accused of killing his 13-month-old daughter earlier this month was still in jail on the day the rest of her family said a final goodbye to the child.

Anthony Young faces a charge of murder in connection with the death of Ruby-Rayne Young. He is accused of slicing her neck with a steak knife at his Richlands home on Sunday morning. He has been in custody ever since, but not without additional troubles there.

“We have had some incidents in the jail we’ve had to manage,” Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller said Friday afternoon. Miller said the incidents pertain to resisting as well as other issues. The reports will be added to the criminal case against Young and will come out during the trial, he said. Miller did not disclose any details of the incidents.

Ruby-Rayne’s funeral was held Friday morning at Jones Funeral Home Jacksonville Chapel. Family members set up an online fundraiser to help with funeral and burial arrangements.

“As you would imagine our family is not prepared to face the expense for a 13 month old’s funeral and burial arrangements,” the fundraising request reads. “We are asking for your help.”

Donations had reached $10,050 from 169 people by early Friday evening, and the original fundraising goal had been doubled from its original $10,000 to $20,000.

However, the funeral and burial were provided at no cost to the family, according to a source with knowledge of the offer.

The fundraising site was posted by Sherry Reedy Pitts, the sister of Jewelie Reedy, Ruby-Rayne’s mother. Pitts did not reply to requests for comment sent through the fundraising page.

Young’s next court appearance could be for a Rule 24 hearing — to determine whether his is a capital case, Scott Jack, Young’s attorney, previously told The Daily News.

Young remains without bond in Onslow County Jail.

Ruby-Rayne’s funeral was held Friday morning at Jones Funeral Home Jacksonville Chapel. Family members set up an online fundraiser to help with funeral and burial arrangements.

“As you would imagine our family is not prepared to face the expense for a 13 month old’s funeral and burial arrangements,” the fundraising request reads. “We are asking for your help.”

Donations had reached $10,050 from 169 people by early Friday evening, and the original fundraising goal had been doubled from its original $10,000 to $20,000.

However, the funeral and burial were provided at no cost to the family, according to a source with knowledge of the offer.
972lc1.jpg

Last update
‒ Anthony Young, accused of cutting the throat of Ruby-Rayne Delana Young, his 13-month-old daughter, with a steak knife on May 3, 2015. Investigators said Young called 9-1-1 and told dispatchers he killed his daughter, but he has pleaded not guilty in court. Lee previously announced he is seeking the death penalty. His trial is to be scheduled for 2020.
FUCK YOU COVID-19..

:wait:

This shit is the reason why I'm always skeptical when I read about people having GFM pages...

It pisses me off so much when people abuse the Go Fund Me, because it makes it harder for a victim or family who really need it...So just to share my story, my 11 year old son was just relaxing and watching a movie during a bad wind and snow storm, next thing we know it was like a bomb went off and our home split open, it blew me and husband backwards, and immediately we jumped up to find my son and We saw a 100 foot tree laying on top of my child, I was so scared that we would lose him, it took 45 minutes to get him out, they rushed him to the hospital in Spokane 2 hours away and did everything to save him...My oldest daughter started a GFM for us, because we had no insurance for my sons bills, we lost our home it was destroyed, and lost wages...my daughter only asked for 5,000 as the goal, nothing more, we reached 4,500 and we were not greedy and so grateful for all the love and support...long story short, people who abuse it should get charged for this shit, and they need to give back that money...fucking assholes!!

And sorry for that long rant..update, my son is a miracle, he survived with a shattered pelvis, some nerve damage, and a severed urethra...He requires a surgery in a few years, but otherwise he is a happy walking, running, skiing, bike riding 12 year old...

The suspect in a 2015 murder of his 13-month-old daughter entered a guilty plea and was sentenced on Wednesday, according to District Attorney Ernie Lee.
Anthony Young was charged with killing Ruby-Rayne Delana Young with a steak knife. Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller said during the investigation after Young’s arrest on May 3, 2015, that Young confessed to the murder during the 911 call. Miller said the child died after suffering severe loss of blood after her throat was slit.
Lee told WNCT’s Claire Curry a plea agreement was reached late Tuesday. Young entered a guilty plea Wednesday afternoon for felony second-degree murder and child abuse inflicting serious injury. He was sentenced by Judge John E. Nobles Jr., to between 45-50 years in prison.
“She loved you so much,” said the mother of the child, Jewelie Reedy McNeil, to Young during the sentencing. “I loved her, too,” Young said.

“Losing my daughter Ruby has ripped me to shreds … I think of her every day,” McNeil said.

Back