• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This gives a whole new meaning to the term "baby face."

Why a Texas man had his baby tattooed onto his face

Last week, we told you about a head within a head.

Today, we bring you something equally astounding and consequential: a face on a face.

The larger face belongs to Christien Sechrist, a 20-year-old Houston man who made the unorthodox decision to cover the left side of his youthful visage with massive, bruise-colored baby tattoo.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...exas-man-had-his-baby-tattooed-onto-his-face/

That is the ugliest tattoo I've ever seen in my life. I certainly hope that the kid is actually cuter than that abomination. This guy is one world class fucking loser:facepalm:

Eh, I think all tattoos are ugly, so this is...just another one. I've never gotten into the body art thing.

Imagine what it will look like in 40 years...if he lives that long. I suspect, however, Darwin is already singling him out for an early demise...

However, I must say, if his son's "apparent brush with death" really affected him to this degree, and if he isn't endangering his child and is working to give him a good life, then...can we really say anything bad about him, especially when considering the heinous stories of child abuse we read here?

Man, I'm really torn on this one. Sorta like a freshly popped cherry.

He'll spend days trying to figure out why he can't get/keep a job to support his precious child. Wonder if the non-brightest bulb will attempt to have the kid's image updated as he ages. That kid is going to be mortified to introduce his dad to anyone by the time he is 5.

The Dad is a dumbshit.

Um, tattoo placement aside, could he have picked a less qualified artist to do the portrait work? That has got to be one of he worst portrait tattoos I have EVER seen.

Personally, I think they should've left the baby's teeth out of the deal. They look kinda "Puppet Master" creepy. :artist: :confused:

All that money spent on the tattoo could have been used on something really useful: reliable tires for the mother's car, US Savings Bonds in the name of his son, home repairs...
More important Dad, marry the mother, and the two of you make a home for the next 20 years and raise your spawn. Then I can say "Well, he got that silly tattoo, but he did his duty and raised his children."

in the pic in the link - it looks like he has something tattooed on the other side of his face as well.. gah I really want to know what the other one is... what a dumbass (I happen to love body art and have friends covered BUT they are tattoo artists, not wanna be electricians... ugh

Seeing portraits like this are EXACTLY why I'd never get a portrait done. I'd be so terrified of how horrible it would look!!! Mind you, I'd NEVER get it on my face!

i thought maybe the baby died and thats why he got it at first, that is gross he should of gotten it somewhere else.

in the pic in the link - it looks like he has something tattooed on the other side of his face as well.. gah I really want to know what the other one is... what a dumbass (I happen to love body art and have friends covered BUT they are tattoo artists, not wanna be electricians... ugh

He just had another baby. Friends have asked if he plans on doing the other side. Pics of the rest of his face at the link.

https://m.facebook.com/WDYJGFY

He just had another baby. Friends have asked if he plans on doing the other side. Pics of the rest of his face at the link.

https://m.facebook.com/WDYJGFY
ahh thanks - and on his FB it says he is a body piercer.. SO tats on face are not that uncommon in the community BUT those are horrible and big and the placement looks funky - those could have been on side of neck like most people get if he wanted them to be all out there n shit... Kid is an idiot!

o_O How about just being a good father.
... that's a splendid way of showing you love your children.
No need to look like a circus act. :shrug:

Great life decision dude! You'll be the most stylin dude at the unemployment office.

Also I say this as a person with hand tattoos.

He actually has some really funny shit on his fb. Something cool. Something sweet. And quite a bit of his kid. I actually looked at a lot of it. I was drawn into it somehow. Lol.

Sure, I'd hire him, why not?
Seriously, I would think that hurt like hell. I could also think of at least a dozen better placement ideas for him. What will he do if he has a THIRD child? We can only hope he finds a real artist to do the next one.
(Proud owner of a few tattoos)

Back