• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini

A Virginia woman who admitted to spreading human feces that contained an infectious bacteria all over a co-worker's workspace was sentenced to two year probation, The Winchester Star reports.

Andrea Edwards was so angry with her colleague at a laboratory that she collected a stool sample from a client she tested knowing it contained a type of bacteria that could cause infection, diarrhea, stomach pain and death, the newspaper reported.

The 31-year old then took the sample and smeared it on the victim's computer mouse and desk chair, authorities charged.

Edwards was spared from serving any jail time but will continue to spend the next year under supervised probation, the newspaper reported.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime...eading-feces-co-worker-desk-article-1.2212668

Last edited:
At the moment I find myself extremely grateful for my co-workers. They may be rude and crude but I don't think this would even enter into their minds.

I tried to resist...

Raising a stink over bad co-workers shouldn't be taken literally.
This is not how to recycle waste.
She dung some ting wong. (Thanks, KTVU for that one!)

Last edited:
They are being real tight lipped about this. And the original site carrying the article requires a subscription. I shouldn't be surprised buncha tight asses from Virginia to DC.
I woulda killed the bitch.
Ok maybe not but....I would have been hard pressed not to rearrange her face free of charge.

What a shitty woman!

I see what you did there! Hi! Yeah it must of been a real shit show...

Raising a stink over bad co-workers shouldn't be taken literally.
This is not how to recycle waste.
She dung some ting wong. (Thanks, KTVU for that one!)

Oh that one was full of shitty innuendo. I love it here!

Andrea Edwards was so angry with her colleague at a laboratory that she collected a stool sample from a client she tested knowing it contained a type of bacteria that could cause infection, diarrhea, stomach pain and death, the newspaper reported.

On a serious note, if she knew it could cause death, I'm not so sure she should of been spared jail time... Even with a remote possibility, it makes her intent seem a little more than juvenile to me... Kind of sinister even. Death by 1000 shits.

Nice. Maybe the school should sell Wood's Lamps (portable black light) along with books as standard school supplies. Biological warfare. You can run, but you can't hide...:doctor: :yuck::laser::troll:

Does she still have a job?? That's pretty disgusting and vindictive. She's capable of anything!

She should have been awarded 30 days in the clinker and have to clean all the stinkers. It's right up her alley. :yuck:

E. Coli in your coffee any body? I had a awesome brown mug that said E. Coli happens. One of my shit head coworkers borrowed it and never returned it. :meh:

...and @CbabyRKO said that more articles are behind a pay wall, I took a peek at the America's Newspapers database. (Likely that you could also get into that database via your local library's website.).

Found this curiosity--is this the same woman?

"
LUCY VIRGINIA STULTZ
Daily Press (Newport News, VA) - March 24, 2015

Lucy Virginia Stultz (86) of Yorktown, VA went home to be with her Lord and Savior on Saturday, March 21, 2015 after an 11 year battle with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. Lucy was born on March 24, 1928 in Fairmont, WV, and later moved to PA with her family. She relocated to Newport News, VA in 1969. She was a member of Providence Mennonite Church in Newport News, VA since 1973. After raising her children was a Live-In Caregiver for 20 years...

The family wishes to extend their gratitude to Dr. Elizabeth Harden, Dr. Andrea Edwards and all the staff of VirginiaOncology for their dedication, love and support throughout the years. A special thanks to Riverside Hospital, Oncology Floor and York Convalescent."

Still didn't find an article on her arrest, but perhaps this accolade for a budding scientist might also be her? At thirty one, she could have been a senior in high school in 2001:

STUDENT ATTENDS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
  • Greensboro News & Record (NC) - July 15, 2001

Dudley High School
Andrea Edwards, a rising senior at Dudley High School, is studying veterinary pathology with clinical assistant professor Suryakant Waghela at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, through Aug. 3. She started the study June 11 as a participant in the NASA Summer High School Apprenticeship Research Program.

Edwards, the daughter of Hilda and Charles Edwards, is one of 20 students selected for the program from across the nation.

Still didn't find an article on her arrest, but perhaps this accolade for a budding scientist might also be her? At thirty one, she could have been a senior in high school in 2001:

Could be...This is the listing that comes up under her name in the state of Virginia where Andrea Edwards is listed as a doctor associated with a hospital, but does not have a medical practice so she could be a doc in the lab: (nice catch!)

http://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/andrea-edwards--88082480-3a5f-437f-9b77-b54ecacc94f3-overview

So perhaps we may conclude that she has been a top notch student, and a caring lab doc, beloved by at least one family. Seeing that her internship was sponsored by NASA reminded me of the cray cray astronaughty who tore across the interstate in piss soaked diapers to do God knows what to the new girlfriend of her illicit boyfriend. Good grief, these overachievers gotta find a healthy way to blow off steam.

But we are still no closer to finding out about the argument that led to the shitty behavior...:pompous:

Last edited:
Could be...This is the listing that comes up under her name in the state of Virginia where Andrea Edwards is listed as a doctor associated with a hospital, but does not have a medical practice so she could be a doc in the lab: (nice catch!)

http://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/andrea-edwards--88082480-3a5f-437f-9b77-b54ecacc94f3-overview

I checked and she's licensed as a physician's assistant in Virginia. Do you mind that I don't post the link because I'm on my phone and too lazy to copy and etc. etc. ? :oops:

That would explain why the family recognized her in the obituary, since she would often be in contact with the patient. Maybe as you say, she has a doctorate but she wasn't very bright about NOT GETTING CAUGHT. :wacky:

Back