• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm guessing she cut the dead girls face becoz even in death she looked better than this pasty ass bitch.
What a cunt. A miserable baby ass bitch who can't even apply her makeup correctly. Absolutely appalling how some people act, even towards the dead.

I've read a lot of true crime stuff in my life ALOT, but this chick omfg. I have never heard anything quite like this ?!
If someone you don't like passes, shut your face , you can be happy on the inside. This is plain disrespect and its fuckin sick.
:vomit:

quite frankly, without even seeing the dead girl I'm fairly positive she was strong competition even in death.
Bitch should have been counting her lucky stars and staying on best behavior... she actually found someone to date her. Tsk tsk.

Does this crazy girls eyes really show the characteristics of fetal alcohol syndrome
Her eyes appear to be narrower than the norm. That is not diagnostic of FAS; however, with the other apparent signs it does point strongly to her having been exposed to significant amounts of alcohol in the womb.
not to sound dumb but what is smooth philtrum.
The philtrum is the structure in the middle of the upper lip. Fetal alcohol exposure causes it to flatten and smooth out.
Also what kind of mental disability would a person have from this..
I know I could Google it but the people here at DD always seem to explain things better.. Thanks in advance..:happy::shame:;):D
Among others, learning disabilities, poor impulse control, poor social perception, and poor judgment.

There is some data concerning FAS on Wikipedia, including two images of people displaying the stigmata. There is, as always, much more information available at the pages linked to in the Wiki article.

--Al

Her eyes appear to be narrower than the norm. That is not diagnostic of FAS; however, with the other apparent signs it does point strongly to her having been exposed to significant amounts of alcohol in the womb.

The philtrum is the structure in the middle of the upper lip. Fetal alcohol exposure causes it to flatten and smooth out.

Among others, learning disabilities, poor impulse control, poor social perception, and poor judgment.

There is some data concerning FAS on Wikipedia, including two images of people displaying the stigmata. There is, as always, much more information available at the pages linked to in the Wiki article.

--Al

When I was pregnant with my oldest .. twenty seven years ago.. Another woman I knew was too....and she drank quite a bit even though she kept denying it to me every time I asked.. Her child ..whose now a adult has these characteristics.. Uuuggh it makes sense now.. Thanks so much for the info and links..

Wow.

I have to admit after seeing the mug shot of the slasher, I was NOT expected the deceased to be nearly as attractive as she was.

Also, the slasher appears to have gotten into drugs or something because her appearance has changed quite a bit from the pictures at the link to her mug shot. Just sayin, she has that junkie/corpse thing going now.

What the hell. How was she able to get to the breast and her toe? And did she keep them?!

Geez. This story began screwed up, and just took a right turn for the WTF zone. :jawdrop:

Geez - that last picture of Tabatha is stunning, and I kill for that hair! Completely shallow of me I know, what can I say, I'm in an odd mood today! :wacky:

I don't think I could go as far as stunning for any pic where ducklips are involved. :kiss: ;)

The breasts and toe removal have my head spinning, how and why??? And what did she do with them? Anyone see anything about pieces being recovered?

Unless the casket the deceased was in was totally different from the ones I'm used to seeing, getting to her feet was one helluva feat, pun intended. Most bodies are closed in by the top of the casket from the abdomen to the feet with only the chest, head and arms exposed. I can see how she slashed a breast...OFF?...but getting to the feet had to involve nearly pulling the body completely out of the casket, just damn! That was one helluva PLATONIC relationship. MY ASS, something else was going on here. Tho I really just cannot imagine just what.

Unless the casket the deceased was in was totally different from the ones I'm used to seeing, getting to her feet was one helluva feat, pun intended. Most bodies are closed in by the top of the casket from the abdomen to the feet with only the chest, head and arms exposed. I can see how she slashed a breast...OFF?...but getting to the feet had to involve nearly pulling the body completely out of the casket, just damn! That was one helluva PLATONIC relationship. MY ASS, something else was going on here. Tho I really just cannot imagine just what.
There are two main types of caskets- half-couch, which is what you described with a lid that's split in the middle, and full-couch, in which the lid is one piece. The casket in this story must have been full-couch, which allows for viewing the entire body instead of just the upper half.

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-accused-removing-dead-rivals-body-parts-rearrested-230311785.html

Sims was arrested at the dead woman's apartment after she attended the viewing on April 30. Police said Sims also stole the dead woman's shoes and was carrying a knife with the woman's hair attached to it.

Witnesses told officers they saw Sims reach into the casket during the viewing. The dead woman's face was found slashed from her hairline to the tip of her nose, her makeup was smeared and her hair was on the floor, police said. The additional mutilation of the woman's body was discovered as it was being prepared for cremation.

It's unclear what happened to the body parts Sims is accused of removing, and Tulsa Police Sgt. Shane Tuell said Monday authorities are still trying to get Sims to talk.

"We're unfortunately at square one," Tuell said.

One of the relatives of the deceased woman, JuliAnn Nixon, said she'd be able to "sleep better tonight" knowing Sims would be in jail.

"I don't want to see her walking free; I want to see her in jail," Nixon said after the hearing.

Also there are some very illuminating comments on this article at yahoo. May I post them?

Last edited:
  • L
    Lindsay 2 hours ago
    I thought I read a previous article that stated the woman worked at the funeral home. Maybe that was omitted in this retelling.

More
  • A
    Angela 52 minutes ago
    Yes, she had had earlier access to the woman's body at the funeral home, then couldn't resist also coming to the funeral to mutilate her face so that the family and loved ones would see it. That's some serious hate.
I posted them anyway. Seems that Ms. Sims had access to this poor lady's body at the funeral home and she took her opportunity then to mutilate her by cutting out her breast and toe and then reappeared at the actual funeral and/or viewing to hack on her a little more. Since she had covered up her handiwork at the funeral home while prepping the body, the biggest of the mutilations were only discovered later when they were undressing her for the cremation.

Damnation! this bitch had one hell of a hard on for this poor woman, it wasn't enough for her that she was dead already she had to mess her up just that much more.

I think this clears up alot of the "just how the hell did this even happen" questions.

Last edited:
Thank you @Totemic for providing the update.

sbl9w0.jpg

Tabatha Lynch, left, and Shaynna Lauren Sims, right

2moqydf.jpg

Tabatha Lynch

sp7ixc.jpg

Montie Smith

She's a loon. Just when you think you've reached the bottom of her craziness, there's a crazy underground garage.

After looking at photographs of what Shaynna Lauren Sims did at a Tulsa funeral home two years ago, an Oklahoma jury on Friday found her guilty of five charges related to mutilating a corpse.

On April 30, 2015, Sims gained entry to the funeral home by telling the dead woman’s family she was a makeup artist preparing the body for viewing.

But instead, she cut off Tabatha Lynch’s breasts, a toe and locks of hair, and slashed her forehead. She stole her shoes, too.

Sims allegedly thought her husband had cheated on her with Lynch.

“In all these years I’ve worked in the funeral industry, I’ve never seen that happen,” testified Greg Lee, funeral director at Moore’s Eastlawn Funeral Home, where the desecration took place.

Funeral home staffers reportedly didn’t realize Sims had removed body parts until they went to prepare Lynch’s body for cremation. She died of natural causes at age 38.

Police identified Sims, who is 28, as the culprit.

“I didn’t even know she’d be capable of doing that,” Sims’ now-estranged husband, Monty Smith, testified at trial.

According to the Tulsa World, prosecutors argued that Sims wanted retribution because she thought Smith was cheating on her with Lynch, an accusation Smith has denied. Authorities described the two women as “frenemies.”

Family members told police they saw Sims with her hands inside the casket at the funeral home, reported News on 6 in Tulsa.

“The funeral director informed us that the deceased’s body was in a viewing room when some friends and family came to pay their respects,” Leland Ashley, a Tulsa Police Department spokesman, told NBC News at the time of Sims’ arrest in 2015.

“When they entered, they observed at least one female with their hands inside the casket.”

Hair was found on the floor near the casket; Lynch’s makeup was smeared on her face.

There was also “a large vertical cut starting from the hairline stretching to the tip of the nose,” according to the arrest report.

Sims was also charged with burglary because she went to Lynch’s apartment afterward and posed as a funeral home worker to Lynch’s family so she could steal the woman’s jewelry.

When police patted her down, they found a folding knife on Sims that contained hair matching the hair next to Lynch’s casket, according to News on 6. She also reportedly had scissors, a box cutter and “various pieces of makeup.”

In closing arguments Sims’ attorney said his client was “not in the right state of mind” because she was humiliated and embarrassed by her husband’s adultery, the World reported.

The jury recommended Sims serve 16 years in prison on a total of five counts, including seven years in prison for first-degree burglary and five years for unlawfully removing a body part from someone who is deceased.

Sentencing is scheduled for June 1.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article146492954.html?ref=yfp

Last edited:
“I didn’t even know she’d be capable of doing that,” Sims’ now-estranged husband, Monty Smith, testified at trial.

He thought she was a chump! She should have took it out on her husband.
That would have been more satisfying. I would have cut his dick off and fed it too the dog.
Reattach it now Motherfuckers. I'm ready to go to jail officers. Now she's just crazy, and in jail and he was married to that. Some people will feel sorry for him ... morons.

Last edited:
I'm acquainted with a lady who is a cosmetician to corpses. She wears so much makeup her self that I call her the clown face lady because I could never remember her name. Then someone told me her job, and I thought maybe she paints her face the same way she does the corpses because she only knows one way to put on makeup? What works well in a casket, is not effective on the living.

The husband , friends, family of the dead lady all swear there was nothing between the man and the dead woman. Just friends from highschool. Stealing jewelry and cutting off breasts - did they recover everything taken?

Last edited:
Excessive sentencing. She would have got less time for mutiliating the body of a living person.

Justice system has some bizarre priorities.

Back