• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

reneelvsbrian

Trusted Member
Hit a pedestrian with a car and sentenced to probation, violated his probation, went to a prison FARM, walked away (OMG PRISON BREAK!) and lived his life.

Thank God they caught him, I can sleep easy tonight.

Thank goodness they caught this terrible monster, as I'm sure he was planning another big killing when they burst through his front door and pulled him from his bong and 30 pack of Natty Light.

Rest east tonight my friends :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Chances are he was in plain sight this whole time and they are making it out like it was a big production. I would have liked to have heard it was someone who had a criminal history that warranted all of these man hours of surveillance though.

I was born in December of 1958, he has been on the run my whole entire life, I know he has never had any good sleep, no wonder he confessed, now he can rest. But really all he had to do was keep his nose clean for 5 years and he would have had it made (until he screwed up again), so instead he spent nearly his entire life on the run. Makes sense to me. NOT!

I was born in December of 1958, he has been on the run my whole entire life, I know he has never had any good sleep, no wonder he confessed, now he can rest. But really all he had to do was keep his nose clean for 5 years and he would have had it made (until he screwed up again), so instead he spent nearly his entire life on the run. Makes sense to me. NOT!

Back when I was using .. Any time I saw a cop my heart would kick into panic mode and omg driving at night time . every time a car would get behind me and u can't really see the car ..I would panic and convince myself it was a cop. .hell it could of been a eighteen wheeler...lol.. Anyway .. here I am years and years later clean.. But I stil get a tad bit nervous when I see a cop..lol
How this man was able to live his life and not have a fricken heart attack is beyond me ..

I hope, after all the effort put in by the U.S. Marshall's cold case unit to round up this dangerous fugitive (sarcasm), a judge makes him pay $1 to clear his debt to society and ships him right back to Florida.

Back