• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I am from Georgia, and I received WIC both times, and to my knowledge, they will try to figure out how you can qualify. But these folks should have qualified hands down because they are poor, shouldn't have been no problem with getting it. They were just too lazy to either check it out or go and actually get it. But if he thought natural was best, they probably didn't want it, why use unnatural formula when you have watered down breast milk!!! Just WT F'ing F!

That is the saddest looking, smallest 10 week I've ever seen. Just makes you wanna cry.

We've seen plenty of dirtbag parents on here who water down their baby's formula so they don't have to spend their valuable drug money --- but what is the point of watering down goddamn breastmilk?!

Is she really that lazy that she can't be bothered to pop out a boob every few hours?!
Or does she pump the 1 day a week she's not all full of drugs & try to make it last the week?

I'm stumped?:shrug:... & pissed!!!:punch:
Omg she is fucking disgusting.

Rage. That's what I got right now.

Look at the size of that nasty cunt. LOOK AT HER! In spandex, of course. And in her arms is the baby they starved to death, and she's the size of a motherfucking VW bus.

I will add, beauty comes in all sizes and if she wasn't on here for being a murdering, selfish cunt then I'd never comment on her size but given what she did, that fat, nasty cunt is fair game and everything about her is too.
Thank you my thoughts exactly. That hambeast was getting plenty to eat! I want to throw up looking at the pictures of their starving baby. She does look really sad. Poor baby. RIP baby Neveah.

It's probably safe to assume she was pumping since it was watered down. The baby may have latching issues and mom may not be producing enough. Still no excuse for either a) seeing a lactation consultant or b) supplementing with formula. Even if she didn't qualify for wic I know there's free help for breastfeeding..la leche league or the hospital usually has support groups. There's no excuse for this!
She guaranteed pumped breastmilk to not spend money on formula,and the odds are she wasn't producing enough milk because she didn't pump or nurse this baby enough.and that is WHY
My kids all had powder formula.. which meant I mixed about 4/5 oz of water with it. I've never heard of water toxicity.... And my kids were all chunky monkeys.. that's kinda a scary..

The amount of water your babies were getting wasn't much,or just enough of what they needed because of how concentrated formula is.water toxicity is very real,and kinda scary.ive only seen it in adults,and THAT was extremely scary.for this poor angel to die from this,she probably didn't have much nutrition for her entire too short life.this is beyond laziness,and they deserve every bit of what they get.

All of my kids were given sugar water at the hospital until my milk came in- they even sent extra little bottles of it home with me. No water for six months? Who knew?
They can have a little bit of water,I got the same with my babies too.but you absolutely cant water down their formula unless a doctor tells you to add just a little to their diet for a short Time,usually if baby has minor constipation.but there is NEVER A good reason to add it to breastmilk.and she had have added ALOT of water for this to happen.

Natural, like say, breast milk?!?!?!
Ikr! I wonder if maybe she wasn't producing enough breastmilk- and dad wouldn't allow some 'un-natural' formula for a suplement- so mom just added water to make the small bit last?! And then as the baby got weaker, they both 'prayed' for her survival rather than get her 'un-natural' medical help?!:rolleyes:

ETA: I pray everyday, so I'm not trying to be flippant about them trying to pray for their baby's health-- I just LOATHE when religion is used as an excuse for neglect/abuse/failing to get medical help for your sick baby!!

Last edited:
A Duluth man was sentenced to 30 years in prison on Monday after his devout faith led to the neglect and ultimately the death of his 11-week-old daughter.

A Gwinnett County jury found Herbert George Landell, 28, guilty of second-degree murder of Nevaeh Marie, who died from malnutrition March 25, 2015. Landell will serve his first 20 years behind bars.

He and his wife, Lauren Heather Fristed, did not take their infant to a pediatrician because of their religious beliefs, according to Chief Asst. District Attorney Dan Mayfield. Mayfield was the prosecuting attorney in the trial.

“They believed that through prayer and laying hands on the baby that she would be healed from any illness or sickness,” Mayfield said.

Fristed pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter Aug. 16. and was handed 20 years with the first 10 in confinement.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/lo...cle_9858263a-2a8b-5052-9b3a-3f05e5eb39ca.html

A Gwinnett County mother pleaded guilty Tuesday to involuntary manslaughter in connection with her infant daughter’s death, Channel 2 Action News reported.

Lauren Fristed was sentenced to 20 years in prison with 10 years in confinement, the news station reported. She was charged with involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime-law/gwinnett-mother-pleads-guilty-in-infant-daughters-/nsGyf/

I just cannot understand how these people can watch their baby starve and not take them to a doctor but then as soon as she's dead they take her to the hopital. Wtf are they going to do about it THEN!? WHAT THE FUCK!? Did Jesus come to them and say, "ok, you have followed my wishes for your kid to die. Take them to the nearest hospital now." Like some kind of sick ass joke? If they were that into being "natural" Why not just dig a hole in the backyard for the poor thing?
I hope their natural asses get beat to death in prison. Maybe the guards will honor their religeous wishes and not take them to see a dr.

What part of their devout faith told them to water down breast milk?

We've seen some where a real illness or issue wasn't treated because the Lord would fix them.

But what am I missing here? They watered down the milk. They caused the malnutrition. They caused the illness that "laying of the hands" would fix.

Oh well. Sentences are decent, so I won't bitch too much. I'm just confused by those update articles.

"Devout faith" my ass - disgusting pigs neglected and starved their baby to death while eating their way to obesity with total disregard for their tiny baby's suffering. They killed their baby. Faith has nothing to do with this.

The kid was doomed as soon as their trash parents named it heaven backwards. The kid wouldn't have been worth a damn to society even if it had lived.

Back