• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
jilt36.jpg

A man committed a murder suicide after he found out a planned threesome wasn’t happening.

John William Clements made the drastic decision when an arrangement with girlfriend Helen Scott and former lover Kylie Hales fell through.....

The 46-year-old’s former partner had decided to spend the night with her ex-husband instead and when she returned to her home in Devonport, Tasmania, Mr Clements assaulted her.

After fetching a gun from his home Clements returned and shot dead a friend of Ms Hales, Benjamin Mark Aherne, 30, who she had called for help.

He then turned the gun on himself.....

Mr Clements had also shot his girlfriend Ms Rowland but she survived.

The incident happened in October 2011 but the findings of an inquest were published on Wednesday at Launceston Magistrates Court.

‘His expectation of sexual gratification by means of the proposed threesome was disappointed either shortly before or immediately after he entered the bedroom,’ said coroner Michael Brett.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/25/man-c...hen-plans-for-threesome-fall-through-5167005/

John William Clements carried out his murderous rampage after discovering that a three-way sexual encounter he had lined up with his former partner and another woman was not going ahead - as another man had got there before him.

He had previously lined up a threesome with his ex and his new partner, Helen Scott, but after arriving at the home it was revealed Miss Scott had called her ex-husband who came round for the steamy session and left 10 minutes before Clements arrived.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gunman-shoots-man-dead-injures-5591897

What surprises me most about this is that he was shocked that one of them had the good sense not to show up!

I'm too many shades of WTF over here. This has got to be the DUMBEST reason for a suicide ever. Imagine him standing there, sniffling: "Aww, man, now I ain't gonna get my threesome...(sob)...this is just like the time I was three years old and my mommy took away my batman costume...waaaaa..." BAM!

100% fucking idiot, no filler.

Last edited:
She's the dead guy's girlfriend. Not the murderer's; the other one, Mr. Aherne.

--Al

Well, here's "Christina Rowlands," (Ms. Rowlands):

r0_93_2013_1230_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

http://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/2324647/emotional-first-day-at-inquest/

There's lots of "Kylie Hales" in AU, but the one whose pic keeps coming up next to his in the story img search pics is from Victoria, not Devonport, Tasmania and she's not only a healer/Lightworker, she's pretty damned cute, so it's probably not her.

As for Helen Scott, can't find any pics for her in Devonport or AU, only the famous one. :meh:

Okay, from the articles. John Clements is dating Helen Scott. The couple, plus his ex Kylie Hales decide to have a threesome.
Helen Scott's ex husband bangs the ladies, but leaves and remains unnamed.
John arrives, assaults Hayles, gets mad, leaves, and Kylie Hales calls a friend for help, Benjamin Aherne, whom also brings his girlfriend along, Christina Rowlands.

He shoots the guy dead, both of his women (Scott & Hayles) both of whom survive, and then offs himself.

Hope that helps. :)

@Prettypink513 @Oberle @Alf

Last edited:
Damn! Don't take much to fatally piss this guy off, does it? Waahhhh, he took my lollipop----BAM! Fucking whiny loser!

Well looks like somebody took a game of Kill-Fuck-Marry a little too far... It's supposed to be hypothetical. Tards...:facepalm:

Back