• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
qrhi74.jpg

A 28-year-old Missouri woman has been charged with sexually abusing a 15-year-old Gaithersburg boy.

Police say Garen Smith met the alleged victim while playing Xbox online. Investigators say she drove all the way from Missouri to connect with the boy.

....the boy’s mother invited the woman to move into the family's Gaithersburg home.

Smith and the boy shared a room and would push their mattresses together at night....

On her Facebook page, Smith says she is working on an R.N. degree, but she loves her video games.

Investigators say the alleged victim told them he and Smith had numerous sexual encounters. He said that she frequently said she was afraid of going to jail if anyone found out about what they were doing.

Apparently the mother became suspicious....

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...sing-15-year-old-gaithersburg-boy-105564.html

The damn mother should be charged for her role in this fiasco. I'm not the type of guy who gets too broken up about teenage boys banging women, even a hideous sow like this broad, but I certainly wouldn't encourage it.

If she had slipped from the couch to the son's room, that would be one thing, but mom put a stranger in her kid's room! I agree, she stopped paying rent.

Ummm..... Really lady, why would you let the bitch move in....and share a damned bed room with your kid? Are you that stupid? Really?

Well, I will NEVER be that cool of a Mom.

One of my boys meets some older skank of Xbox, her fugly ass isn't moving into their bedroom. Oh Hell NO, she'll just have to keep her legs crossed for another 3 years because not only would I not have her moving in, I'd also whoop some ass if she touched my underage son.

i wonder how that conversation went.
Pedo: Hi, I met your 15 y/o on Live. Can I live here?
Mom: Why of course, stranger who interacts with teens!!! You two can even share a room!

"Hmmm, so you're "working" on your R.N. degree, but you're going to find a job here, right? Well, that's nice. I'm so glad you and Bobby are friends. *blink blink*

And you said you could pay $300/month room and board for the extra bed in Bobby's room? I trust you two won't do anything naughty b/c you're gonna be a nurse! :woot: blink blink*

So, if you can just write the check (so I can call my dealer), I'll stop by Game Stop on my way home and pick you guys up something fun to play. Anything in particular? [enter Enzyte Bob's wife's face].

Last edited:
what?.... whaaaAAAaAAAAaaat?... this dude met a woman while playing Xbox and she ends up living with him, on his bedroom under mom's approval? and me playing with Nintendo... *sigh*...

I truly hope this mother is not that ignorant.. Oh Lord, please..the future of the free world is dependent on people with THIS ignorance and this lack of self control? We are screwed..:banghead:

... and again I must having something with faces
...because I wanna smash her in the nose sumthin fierce. :shrug:

....the boy’s mother invited the woman to move into the family's Gaithersburg home.

What the hell kind of home does THAT happen in? :wtf:

Woman thirteen years older than your son meets him through an online game and drives 900 or so miles to see him, and instead of calling the cops you invite her to move in???

Why isn't mom being charged for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, or something?

So much for teaching children that they shouldn't interact with stranger's they meet on the internet and teaching them internet safety. Drive all that way to see him? Sounds like a fatal attraction incident to me.

Betcha mom became "friends" with this woman (drinking partner, helped with bills, etc), then they had a falling out so mom drops a dime on her. No way mom was this fuckin' naive.

Back