• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

55429fcf39133.image.jpg

Nicholas Ralston

A UW-Madison student [...] charged Thursday with third-degree sexual assault for an incident that [...] happened early Saturday at a campus dorm.

Nicholas H. Ralston, 20, of Neenah, [...] accused by an acquaintance of assaulting her as she slept, according to a criminal complaint [...]

[...] told police he didn’t remember the incident but [...] did not doubt the woman’s account because she is a trustworthy person, [...]

A friend of Ralston’s told police, [...] Ralston admitted to him that he assaulted the woman. Asked if he was “black out drunk” when it happened, because he had drank about 13 beers that night,[...] said he was not, and that he “kind of” knew what he was doing.

“I didn’t think I could do that,” Ralston told the friend, the complaint states.

[...] appeared in court on Thursday and was released on a signature bond. [...] due back in court on June 15.

http://host.madison.com/news/local/...5b9-5f86-9ce9-b0d3cb17e579.html#ixzz3ZC6l3heG

Well at least this is not being covered up like many sexual assaults on campus. "I didn't think I could do that" is something you say after you skydive the first time, not rape the first time, as if you've accomplished some magnificent feat. Seriously... no remorse for his actions in any way.

Well at least this is not being covered up like many sexual assaults on campus. "I didn't think I could do that" is something you say after you skydive the first time, not rape the first time, as if you've accomplished some magnificent feat. Seriously... no remorse for his actions in any way.

This is not the first idiotic sexual assault on this campus within the last year or so... Remember Dom Cizauskas? I think this was the same dorm too.

I truly hope and pray that dirty white boy up there is seriously considering and PANICKING over what prison might hold for him. I hope it perverts his dreams, because you know and I know, asshole up there? Never in a million years thought he would be booked...

My son and I stared at this dude. . . because they are almost twins! I mean it really shook me up, looking at this sad, handsome young man that looks so much like him, but a few years older. So I used this opportunity to tell my son that it's illegal to have sex with a woman who's asleep, or drunk, or unconscious, or says no. . . to which he replied, "Duh."
I mean, I was pretty sure he knew that it's illegal as well as wrong, but that's probably what this guys parents thought, too.

I used this opportunity to tell my son that it's illegal to have sex with a woman who's asleep, or drunk, or unconscious, or says no. . . to which he replied, "Duh."
I mean, I was pretty sure he knew that it's illegal as well as wrong, but that's probably what this guys parents thought, too.

Sent this one over to my little brother who is an incoming college freshman. He immediately condemned what Ralston did and said he would NEVER drink thirteen beers in one night (which is supposedly what led to this). Today I'm very glad he's going to a smaller school with a strict dry campus rather than UW in the fall.

My son and I stared at this dude. . . because they are almost twins! I mean it really shook me up, looking at this sad, handsome young man that looks so much like him, but a few years older. So I used this opportunity to tell my son that it's illegal to have sex with a woman who's asleep, or drunk, or unconscious, or says no. . . to which he replied, "Duh."

Way to go mom... Take Evey opportunity to instill morals and knowledge and your son will be a better man for it one day.. Aaww how I miss those days..

[...] told police he didn’t remember the incident but [...] did not doubt the woman’s account because she is a trustworthy person, [...]

If we are going to give this young man any sort of points in this, it has to be for this.

That said, I have always held that people don't do anything wildly out of character when drunk. I guess he found his raping side. And crying is not going to help him.

He didn't doubt her account, because he actually does remember. Probably out of 100 drunks that will be caught doing something stupid, 99 will claim they don't remember.

He didn't doubt her account, because he actually does remember. Probably out of 100 drunks that will be caught doing something stupid, 99 will claim they don't remember.

We-e-e-ell. If you did nothing embarrassing during your blackout, there is no reason to pretend.

Last time I blacked out and woke up with a bucket next to my bed I'd somehow managed to pay the restaurant we were in, hail a cab for me and my foreign visitors, direct the cab into the cul-de-sac where I live and let my guests inside. I can only thank the heavens that I'd made everybody's beds before we went out, but I suspect even that might not have been entirely beyond me. My guests knew I was in a bad way, because I had thrown up (in the loos) at the restaurant, but they were flabbergasted to discover I remembered nothing.

Wait, the girl was sleeping next to her boyfriend when she was assaulted by Ralston?? What the hell??

I know one that was so drunk he had no idea why his leg hurt ... or that I ran him over with a jeep! When I told him what happened ... i got a hug and an apology, he said the words ... OMG ... I must have being a real asshole for you to do that.
True story!
[doublepost=1501112463,1501112391][/doublepost]
What the hell??

Cause everyone was wasted !

Wtf?! :wtf:

Was his roommate passed out drunk?? If not, how didn't he beat the ever-loving shit out of that douchelord? I'm SO gobsmacked by many of the details in this drama...

According to the verdict article, that's exactly what happened. Roommate was passed out drunk and he decided to stick his dick in her mouth.

According to the verdict article, that's exactly what happened. Roommate was passed out drunk and he decided to stick his dick in her mouth.
What's wrong in the heads of these sick fucking kids (meaning the perp in this story and ones like him) who think "hey, this is totally ok!"? :mad:

I'm gonna take a stab at it and say, in this case, things like rules, boundaries, punishments, and the like weren't high priorities in his home. I know that's a big assumption on my part, his parents could be excellent parents, but whenever I read stuff like this, I always mutter aloud "either that kid got beat too much (meaning abused) or not enough (meaning wasn't disciplined- either at all or not enough, in ANY way)." Know what I mean?

In a group message to friends that same day, he wrote, “Just so all of you know, I sexually assaulted [the victim] last night and will be living in Tripp for the rest of the year.”

What the fuck? Everything about his behavior seems soooo nonchalant. Is he a fucking sociopath or had he genuinely just given up to such a degree that he felt no harm in being this open and up front about all this?? Fucking bizarre.

Article is short on details. I wonder if this was a case where the witness didnt participate fully and prevented the prosecution from nailing the fucker or if it was purely a scumbag defense type of deal(which is what the article certainly describes).

What a disgusting piece of shit this guy and his entire family are.

Is this a fucking joke?

A former UW-Madison student who was cleared of sexual assault decided to use a photo himself that was snapped by a reporter in court as his Tinder profile picture.

Nicholas Ralston, 21, [...] found not guilty of third-degree sexual assault charge after a two-day trial in Dane County Circuit Court [...]

During his trial last week, reporter Gina Heeb, snapped a photo of him walking into the court room (above). [...] tweeted on Sunday that it appeared Ralston seemed 'to be using the photo on Tinder'. [...] Tinder account was 'verified'

'The trial outcome received a lot of backlash last week, so it's not surprising the news isn't sitting well with the public,' she added [...]

[...]Tinder profile says he's 'just looking to have kids and parent trap them'.

'Looking for a partner that is willing to split up as soon as our kids are born,' the profile says.

[...] was acquitted after the defense claimed he only admitted to the assault because the victim convinced him it happened.

[...]lack of physical evidence, and the possibility that the victim thought Ralston was her boyfriend because she was drunk and couldn't 'coherently piece together' the evening [...]

She reportedly woke up around 3am to find Ralston 'putting his penis in her mouth,' the complaint stated.

Ralston also placed the victim's hand on his penis during the assault, which she testified lasted between five and 10 minutes.

He reportedly told police the next day, that he did not remember assaulting the victim, but if she said he did then it 'must be true'.

[...]

'Nick trusted [the victim] and believed her,' said attorney Adam Welch. 'That's not a confession. It's good character.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ared-sex-assault-uses-court-photo-Tinder.html

To be fair, that is a pretty good pic and you cant tell hes in a courthouse/courtroom. I dont see the big deal honestly.

Ralston also placed the victim's hand on his penis during the assault, which she testified lasted between five and 10 minutes.

Oh wow so the victim actually did testify and he still got off. Wow.

Lesson learned i guess, dont drink. Incredible the defense merely had to suggest this broad was too drunk to tell whose cock was forcibly shoved into her mouth and boom, jury found reasonable doubt. Sounds like a good fucking lawyer.

Back