• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Ryan-Otey.jpg

CEDAR HILL, TX
– Ryan Otley, a 27-year-old staffer at a Texas senior home, was arrested after a co-worker caught him with his pants down in a 76-year-old patient’s bed.

Workers at the Crescent Place Assisted Living Center called police after they found Otley lying half-naked next to the woman in her bed. Employees told police the woman has limited mental faculties.

Otley went with police voluntarily and “provided a statement detailing his activities with the resident” during an interview with detectives.

He was arrested and charged with sexual assault of an elderly/disabled person. He’s currently being held on $500,000 bond at Dallas County Jail. Investigators are now trying to determine if Otley has been sexually assaulting other patients at the assisted living center.

I just don’t get people like Otley. What happened in his life that led to him spooning a disabled elderly woman in a room that smelled of disinfectant and piss, listening to her call out her dead husband’s name as he pulled down her Depends…

I hope the day I find I cannot live without the assistance of others that I’m able to override that reptilian portion of my brain that makes humans hang on another day, and simply OD on heroin.…

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/#ixzz3ZHj1aJBI

Hear! Hear! A friend and I have sworn a blood oath.

Oh, the memories...I see the new breed hasn't lost their touch. Hope the f**kstick had the good sense to prey on the Alzheimer's and Memory Care patients like the experienced granny-handlers do [teeth gritting emoji].

Back