• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Story from @PsychoKitty, thanks! :)

fng9i.jpg

A pit bull was shot dead by police after it began attacking a husband who it thought was assaulting his wife - but she claims they were just having 'rough sex'.

Diane Manning says the dog was simply mistaken when it attacked her husband James, 31, at their home in New Jersey.

Police claim however that they were responding to a report of a woman screaming that she was being raped.

When officers arrived at the home, the couple's agitated dog Lily attacked them - with police responding by shooting it dead.

A court heard how Manning commanded the dog to attack the police after they entered their home.

They then charged Mr Manning with two counts of aggravated assault on police officers alongside a weapons offence.

.....Diane said that there was no attack on her.

She added: "We were having sex in the bed, a little rough, when my dog got agitated and jumped on the bed and attacked him.

"She thought he was hurting me and I was telling the dog to get off him and I was screaming and that made dog more agitated.

"When [police] came in there were so many of them. They shot my dog while she was on top of my husband. He never told the dog to attack the police.

She kept saying, 'This is my husband please don't shoot us'.... I was telling them 'Help me get the dog off him.'"

She claims that at no point did she scream that she was being raped.

"All I saw was the white flash of the bullet," Manning said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-shoot-dog-dead-after-5613783

Story from @PsychoKitty, thanks! :)

fng9i.jpg

once again folks: don't have sex with an animal in the room or face dire or embarrassing consequences. Personally, my take still is he was slamming on her and they were in a big brawl and the poor dog was trying to defend her. Ghetto rat that she is, she is now defending "her man" who obtw, tried to sic the dog on the cops. RIP Lily, you're probably much better off without your worthtless owners

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-shoot-dog-dead-after-5613783

Haha, I almost posted this the other day! I figured "rough sex," was code for "getting an ass whipping! " lol!

"We were having sex in the bed, a little rough, when my dog got agitated and jumped on the bed and attacked him.
Maybe put the dog in another room? Or, do they tend to allow him to join in for extra fun?

A court heard how Manning commanded the dog to attack the police after they entered their home.
They should have taken a shot at Manning then instead of the dog. Fucking asshole. This is the shit we ran into when we responded in the ambulance, the people saw uniforms and told the dogs to "get us". It's the owner's fault not the dogs.

Poor dog. :(

I can see this being possible. My old dog was SUPER protective of me. My ex playfully slapped my ass in front of him, and my dog promptly bit his hand. Not enough to draw serious blood or anything - juuuuuust enough to leave teeth marks, and to show my ex just how quickly he could find himself in my dog's jaws if he dared to fuck with me.

We were always cautious of things that could be misconstrued by his canine thought processes after that. :)

Another item to add to the list of things the DD administrative staff have against pit bulls. They're apparently cockblocking little bastards as well.

I some how read this story without looking at their picture. I was so confused trying to imagine how in the light of day was any of this possible and are they really this stupid or what. Then I looked at their picture which answered all of my questions. :bookworm::wait:

This is why I own cats... Sound of rough sex? Closet. Knock on the door? Closet. Watching an episode of Cops? Closet. Listening to music? You guessed it- closet.

The only sound that doesn't send them running to the closet is the can opener on the chance that it might be tuna.

Oh yeah, and anywhere between 3 and 5 o'clock in the morning you can count on one to decide that he's going to find the loudest toy in the house and play with it like he's never seen it before. I keep a pot and large spoon beside the bed. ABRA KADABRA, HOCUS POCUS ALA KAZAAM! CHING CHANG CHONG! Poof! Back into the closet...

Last edited:
Creeps me out when my dogs are in the room while trying to do the wild thing, I lock them out...

Back