• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Fuck yeah, Obituary! Excellent song choice!

I've been wanting to put something up from Faith No More's new album, but I can't find the leaked songs from it anymore, and the two singles are probably the weakest tracks on the album. It's a real shame b/c there's some killer songs on there, like Matador, Black Friday, and Cone of Shame.

Been listening to Arthur Brown all day at work. Yesterday was listening to Andrew Jackson Jihad and didn't know an elderly woman was in my waiting room and Fucc The Devil came on and she heard me singing "I'm gonna fuck the devil in his mouth"

Off of Tyler Farr's newest "Suffer in Peace", which has been playing non-stop in my car stereo since I bought it. I absolutely fucking love this song!!!

Sail away,
Hey, I'm sorry,
Everyday is a new day.
Hooray for love,
Hey, I'm lonely,
Trying to find a new way.
So cold, in the night,
Where the rivers slow

Ya know, @Brenni, I like Necro, but I feel like he has three songs that he just records over and over. "Asbestos" is a great example of one of them (tho I think I like "Beautiful Music For You To Die To" a little bit more). Here's one of my favorites of his, tho (and I know, it's a parody, but damn):

@mobiusclimber .... honestly I wanted to post another song but...
I feared the she-male men hater club members would have found it degrading and offensive :crack:
(side note : I saw him in concert in Boston and had a wicked pissa time ):p

Back