• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
This needs more than a wtf.
WHAT. THE. EVERLOVING. FUCK?!?:eek:

Don't get me wrong, we're organic matter, it's not the act to me. It's the depraved *haha i fucked up your face for eternity* motive on her part.

Oh, and she abuses babies.

wtyheg.jpg

A Tulsa woman was arrested after being accused of going to a funeral home and vandalizing the corpse of a woman who reportedly used to date her boyfriend.

Shaynna Lauren Sims, who also goes by Shaynna Smith, was being held in lieu of $20,000 bond on a misdemeanor complaint of illegal dissection after her arrest Thursday...

....Thursday, when a manager reported the family of a woman whose body was waiting to be interred said the body had been vandalized. Officers reported seeing the woman’s hair on the floor near her casket and that makeup on her face had been smeared, according to Sims’ arrest report.

Funeral director John Wilson, who spoke briefly Monday, said that in his 30 years in the business he has never experienced a corpse being compromised.

The report says the body had a large vertical cut from the hairline to the tip of the nose.

While at the funeral home, the deceased woman’s family told police they caught Sims at the woman’s apartment in the 4900 block of South Mingo Road, according to the report. When police arrived, they said they found a folding knife with the deceased woman’s hair on it, as well as scissors, a box cutter and various makeup items.

The woman’s mother also told police that family members saw Sims next to the casket with her hands inside, but she quickly removed them as they moved closer, the report states.

Police officers did not specify the relationship between Sims and the woman in their report, but a local TV news outlet reported that the deceased woman had dated Sims’ boyfriend.

Court records show Sims pleaded guilty to assault and battery on April 15 after taking a plea deal in a child neglect case. She received an 18-month deferred sentence in the matter, according to court minutes.
http://m.tulsaworld.com/homepagelat...61f-8ed4-5c4c-85b2-7ee20d5a2bce.html?mode=jqm

What was the corpse still a threat to their "relationship"?

I think sweet pea up there needs to spend a little time working on herself and less time worrying about the "threat" that dead women are to her "relationship".

Shaynna-Sims.jpg

TULSA, OK
– Police have arrested Shayna Sims after they say the 26-year-old walked into a funeral home and sliced open the face of a dead woman who used to date her boyfriend.

According to reports, Sims walked into the Moore Funeral Home last Thursday where the body of a woman she knew was waiting to be interred.

Family members of the deceased woman reported seeing Sims with her hands inside the coffin, and that she quickly withdrew them when they got near.

Those family members notified authorities when they found the dead woman had been vandalized. Her hair had been cut, her makeup smudged and, worst of all, there was a vertical slice to the woman’s face that went from her hairline to the tip of her nose.

Police would locate Sims at the dead woman’s home where, according to the woman’s son, Sims showed up to retrieve jewelry to be used at the funeral. Police would find Sims in the possession of a folding knife with the dead woman’s hair on it, scissors, and a box cutter.…

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/#ixzz3ZH7MswAy

As a mortician, I'd be pretty angry about this. Do you know how much work we put into making the deceased presentable?! That's several more hours' work now on a tight deadline (heh), plus a bunch of extra-agitated family members... Not at all a good day at the office!

@cubby - I thought you might like that, lol. He still kicks ass!

Random snarky comment: Somebody needs to tell her that chalky-assed, low rent, "Natural" foundation color she has caked on, AIN'T. Unless she was feeling stabby AND festive trying to look like the corpse. :dead:

ETA: Before the mortuary staff gets to them. ;)

Random snarky comment: Somebody needs to tell her that chalky-assed, low rent, "Natural" foundation color she has caked on, AIN'T.
Oh darlin', we could write a manual on the "don'ts" she's got working with her make-up. Her eyes are entirely too small for that much liner, applying it like that accentuates the small rather than hghlighting any good features they may otherwise have. As well as the foundation on her lips, uncool to have lips the same color as your face.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. We need to write and let her know.;)

Last edited:
26 years old? Hell, what the fuck has she been doing with her face for the last 10 of them? Using it to hammer nails into drywall?

What a vile bitch. Mother of two, no less. Somebody PLEASE protect those children from her madness.

A tad nutty o_O just a bit.
... I mean if it was a contest.. YOU WON :shrug: She's friggin dead.

Yeah but just think about the guy involved with this psycho. Fatal attraction much?! I hope he moves far away and takes a new identity before she gets out again. :eek: Yikes!!!! "It's my fault... you told me to straighten the towels just so, but honey, please not the box cutter again!" :nailbiting:

How completely fucked up must one be to defile a corpse, especially out of romantic jealousy?! o_O I mean really?!?! That's just LOW. It's the individual's last physical reminant on earth, they certainly can't fight back, and it would be so extra heartbreaking to the grieving family. The ultimate cowardly disrespect.

She must not realize that her actions say waaaaaay more about how ugly SHE is on the inside than anything she could do to the appearance of her rival. What a bitch and a loon! Poor family.

As a mortician, I'd be pretty angry about this. Do you know how much work we put into making the deceased presentable?! That's several more hours' work now on a tight deadline (heh), plus a bunch of extra-agitated family members... Not at all a good day at the office!

We appreciate the work you do. It's amazing, really, that you can make someone look so normal just going from a photograph. I saw my father-in-law the day before he passed away, and the sight dropped me to my knees. I was dreading looking in that casket, I can tell you, but what I saw in there was the man I had known for years looking like he was just taking a nap. While it wasn't you who performed that miracle, I can't help but think of it whenever I meet someone in your profession. <3

I concur, she's definitely a flounder head.

Edit; and is that a teardrop tattoo on her cheek?:wait:
It's a subdermal piercing.
I used to have two subdermals myself.:rolleyes:

Girl is carrying a lot of baggage under her eyes for 26.

WTF is a subdermal piercing? Why is it shaped like a teardrop?

And why would someone do that to their face?

*clears throat*
A subdermal piercing is unlike other more common piercings in which a bar is placed through multiple layers of tissue after they are pierced. It is a small jewel, symbol, or gem attached to a small post with an anchor.
Usually only the first two or three layers of dermis are hollowed out with a large gauge needle in order to secure the anchor under the layers with only the gem visible. The dermis will grow over the anchor and around the post, creating a permanent piercing subdermally. In order to remove these you must pull them out or have the flesh cut in order to free the anchor.
Hers does not look teardrop shaped to me. I've seen many of these and never a teardrop shaped gem.

ETA: They do it because it looks pretty. I have had multiple facial piercings. I always adored them.

I don't know that you can.

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on daytime TV, but I see the stigmata -- the beady eyes, depressed nasal bridge, smooth philtrum, and thin lips -- of fetal alcohol syndrome.

--Al

Does this crazy girls eyes really show the characteristics of fetal alcohol syndrome an:confused: not to sound dumb but what is smooth philtrum.:troll:.I'm guessing forehead... Also what kind of mental disability would a person have from this..
I know I could Google it but the people here at DD always seem to explain things better.. Thanks in advance..:happy::shame:;):D

Last edited:
Back