• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
That's awesome because you were just a retired cop in a different thread 10 minutes ago:shrug:

Fun stuff...I've never met a Combat vet, cunt punching Pediatrician cop before!

Bucket list, check one off.....[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the protagonist in an eighties sitcom.
MacGuyver is it you?!

What kind of low rent, half ass hospital is hiring quack midwifes instead of actual medical professionals???

This is really really really heartbreaking! I'm a mother of 6 and a grandma of 1 and I had my first child at the age of 15. I KNOW how difficult it is at times but NEVER have I lost it and hurt or hit or abused or neglected ANY of my babies. I guess I was lucky my babies only cried when they were hungry,needed a diaper change, or teething, but isnt that why most babies cry!!! What was REALLY going on with that nurse? I bet she's done it before this isn't her first time, just her first time getting caught!!!what is the world coming to?

So...is death penalty an option there? If I were the parent of that child and saw that video I think I would pay a HUGE bribe to any inmate that beat her to death. Slowly and painstakingly though.

<3 I wish that baby will fully recover & go on to a long & happy life,
:punch: I wish that monsterous evil bitch dies a slow & painful death,
:( and I wish I hadn't watched that video right before bed!
I won't watch it especially the ll one

I think most of them are using nurse practitioners/trained midwives now for routine vaginal deliveries.

Both of my kids were delivered by midwives, in a bathtub of water. They were awesome, and I had fabulous birthing experiences. OB/GYN is not essential for a routine delivery with healthy babies.

I strongly recommend water birth to any one willing to open their minds and try it. Absolutely wonderful and never even noticed that no drugs were present.

Oh. My. God. I can usually stomach some pretty gruesome videos, but about a minute in, I couldn't do it. People are so fucking evil. :pout:

an hour of pure horror... Just when you think the little fellow couldn't take it anymore, the evil bitch returns to hit him again. I haven't seen a horror movie so f$%#ed up like this clip. The senseless violence... the cold and vicious violence that this subhuman is capable to provide. So terrible. Why?

What kind of moron do you have to be to understand that a baby crying isn't a cry to be beaten? This will NOT help a fussy baby. And what kind of a stupid idiot do you have to be to not know there are freaking camera's in the room?
And what kind of soul-less piece of shit do you have to be to brutalize a baby that is 4-days-old?
And how many bullets would it take to put this sow down? I'll buy them.

Back