• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
1z1a8p2.jpg
33nypkz.jpg

Arrested:Joseph Karr flew in from California to visit the home of 43-year-old Kelly Turner in south west Austin, Texas. He is then suspect of stabbing her
2qnz8sm.jpg
Suspect: Karr is currently being held in Texas' Travis County Jail and is facing first degree murder charges
[...]
52-year-old man has been arrested after he allegedly stabbed his air stewardess girlfriend to death during his first visit to meet her family.

Joseph Karr flew in from California to visit the home of 43-year-old Kelly Turner
[...]
He is then suspected of murdering her during the trip.
[....]
found the body of the Southwest Airlines flight attendant on Saturday morning and arrested Karr after they found him in a nearby film.
[...]
now being held in Travis County Jail facing first degree murder charges.
[....]
relatives said that they had dinner with Karr on Wednesday when he arrived in Texas and said he was 'very quiet' but did not notice anything 'disturbing'.

Sister Barbara Shannon, who was at the dinner told
[...]
'That beautiful smile. When she walked into a room she just lit up the room with her smile.

'She always saw something good in every person.

'I didn't pick up on anything that disturbed me, I noticed he was quiet, he was very quiet.'

Turner graduated from Westlake High School, before going on to study at The University of Texas in Austin. She flew all over the country as a flight attendant
[....]
Southwest airlines sent out a memo to all of its flight attendants obtained
[...]
saying Miss Turner was 'loved by many and will be greatly missed.'

Authorities in Austin are concerned, as four homicide investigations have now begun in the last eight days.

Irek Banaczyk, who had been her friend for 20 years, said that he took out Miss Turner's things when her mother broke out in tears and said: 'I can't believe I'm never going to see my daughter again.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ath-visit-home-meet-family.html#ixzz3I52Oa0Dw

I wonder what's up with those scabbed cut/laceration marks on both sides of his neck in his booking photo? Maybe they're self-inflicted to try a self-defense argument?

I don't think he made a good impression. With him being so quiet it sounds like she was trying to break it off and he was planning to kill her. It just happened to be during this visit that it came to a head.

The quoted article says they found him in a nearby film..... do they mean he was in a theater watching a film, is it a typo?......

Why do we have so many emotional retards these days? Even middle aged people seem unable to cope with relationships and their feelings. "If I'm angry it must be your fault" attitudes. Sheesh!

She was beautiful, very beautiful.:(

ETA: Stupid computer posted twice for me but it is worth saying twice so I'm leaving this one here too.

Kelly Turner, 43, and her boyfriend Joseph Frederick Karr, 53, flew to Austin to meet her family in Texas. Karr was charged with murder after allegedly stabbing her on Halloween night during an argument while her family was in another room. ‘I can't believe I killed her,’ he reportedly told them while holding the knife.
[...]
And the brutal Halloween night murder occurred while the victim's loved ones were still in the house in another room.

Kelly Turner, 43, an Oakland-based flight attendant for Southwest Airlines, spent Halloween night out with family and friends so they could meet her boyfriend Joseph Frederick Karr. Turner, an Austin native, and Karr went out to a bar, but an hour after returning home the couple got into a horrible argument
[...]
After Turner's friends heard him screaming they went to check on her in a nearby room and told authorities they saw Karr holding a knife before saying, "I can't believe I killed her." He then ran off.
[...]
he California resident was apprehended later Saturday in a neighboring county after he ditched the car and fled on foot.
He has been charged with murder and is being held on $2 million bail.

Turner's sister Barbara Shannon told
[...]
she didn't notice anything wrong when the group was out to dinner. The three had visited from California together.
[....]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-killed-beau-brought-meet-family-cops-article-1.1999188

I thankful that my brother survived HALLOWEEN. Kelly Turner had a lotta dope friends in TEXAS. This is obvious. Sometimes people straighten up when I walk in,I am JOE KARR. So I leave. Great story kids, I waited patiently for you people to grow tired of my talented brother. Now I can engage with him. Somehow I will find a way to forgive the individuals who contributed to Kellys' demise. Huge loss! Now I proceed to plan my visit and I will pray for you too! NO FEAR. TERESA DIANNE KARR

I thankful that my brother survived HALLOWEEN. Kelly Turner had a lotta dope friends in TEXAS. This is obvious. Sometimes people straighten up when I walk in,I am JOE KARR. So I leave. Great story kids, I waited patiently for you people to grow tired of my talented brother. Now I can engage with him. Somehow I will find a way to forgive the individuals who contributed to Kellys' demise. Huge loss! Now I proceed to plan my visit and I will pray for you too! NO FEAR. TERESA DIANNE KARR
1645497233_i_the_best_of_jesus_cat_memes_001_5_zps1990f1a8_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

So, @Teresa Karr , is English your second language, third, eighteenth?

I cannot believe that someone this illiterate (whether legitimate idiot or a troll) was able to actually register with this site, in order to get this far!

What the hell was that? Altho mostly spelled right, it is still down right incomprehensible. Really, way to go sister, my grandfather name was Joe Carr, and he'd be the first to slap the shit outta you.

After an extensive search Saturday, police captured the man they say murdered Kelly Turner, 43 in Southwest Austin.

Joseph Frederick Karr, 53, was captured in a northern Hays County field Saturday evening. Paramedics transported him to University Medical Center Brackenridge with a self-inflicted injury, a police official said.

At 1:05 a.m. Saturday, officers responded to a disturbance at a home in the 5200 block of McCarty Lane. Once inside, they found Turner’s body. Detectives say she suffered from traumatic injuries, but did not elaborate on how she was killed.

Police say Karr, who is from California, fled the scene in a stolen Toyota FJ Cruiser that was later recovered. Officers caught up with the suspect several hours later in a northern Hays County field before he was taken to the hospital. Karr is charged with First Degree Murder. He is now in the Travis County Jail on a $2-million bond.

http://kxan.com/2014/11/01/police-investigating-south-austin-homicide/

34rwwi9.jpg

Goodness, $2,000,000 cash only bond. And they charged him for the PT cruiser he stole. So I'm guessing Teresa is on her way to Travis County Jail.

And yes, I saw the question in the thread, the marks on his neck were self inflicted. Ppl walked in on him killing her, holding a knife before he fled.

Drug friends, huh? :confused:

I once had an abusive boyfriend, and one night he was on top of my choking me, and I shredded his face with my nails. It looked just like this guys neck. Only vertical.

No one but your brother killed her.

Back