• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
Hi. I'm Brandi (hi brandi) and i am a DDaholic. I've been coming to the main DD site for a lil over a year, but i created an account about a month ago. I'm glad i did! lol. Thanks for having me =)

Glad you finally made it back here, we have been looking for you for a bit now. Have my cookie, I don't put no conditions on it but be expecting some QUESTIONS!:D o_OProbing personal questions lIke What color is your hair?:bag: Do you have freckles?:woot: Toe nail polish is always important to some. :stinkyfeet: Just so you're prepared. :writer: Let the frivolities begin!:popcorn: I'm just the first.:spy:

Single, married - kids in tow?? Favorite colour of Skittles?? Worst series finale ever???

I withhold my cookies until more details are out.....:D

Hey Prettypink513! I'm Gayle from the Front Page (somebody else already had my name - gatekeeper). Glad you're coming in to play with the Super D'Dholics aka the cool kids! Welcome. :) And my cookie is a nice, yummy [enter your favorite]. Mine doesn't come with questions either, just Top Secret information. Peek down a sec, but try not to let anyone else notice...

*whispers*...Pssst, Brandi :spy:, don't be afraid. We're all nosey, but completely harmless. It's just a little get to know you intro kind of thing. You can share as much or as little as you like. No resume, shoe size or medical records necessary. ;)

Last edited:
Hey! Glad you're out of the shadows and ready to jump into the dark abyss! We all float down here, Prettypink! We all float! When you're down here with us, you'll float too! :clown:

[I'm actually a decent person. Don't let my love of Stephen King scare you. Want a balloon? It'll make you feel better.]

Welcome! :D

I'll say welcome cause gate and cubby like you. Let's get some more details up in here, then cookie.

HELLO!
Here is your cookie....As I warn everyone....Do not eat it all in one sitting. You won't even be able to move your pinky finger!.... Yes Ma'am, they are very potent indeed.
I am going to warn you now. You joined.... This is a life commitment. You are forever one of us.... You can't leave.....EVER.....*Maniacal Laughter*

Also..... @Nell will not be satisfied until you put some juicy details in here.....

Hey, how did I miss you when you introduced yourself months ago?? My bad. Here, then, is my superb - but belated - cookie. It's fresh, though. And look! Extra sprinkles. :)

Hi. I'm Brandi (hi brandi) and i am a DDaholic. I've been coming to the main DD site for a lil over a year, but i created an account about a month ago. I'm glad i did! lol. Thanks for having me =)
You fit in so nicely I just thought you were an old DD'er from way back. I just thought you took a break and came back.

Wow, I almost feel like we're soul mates or something.

Welcome.

Glad you finally made it back here, we have been looking for you for a bit now. Have my cookie, I don't put no conditions on it but be expecting some QUESTIONS!:D o_OProbing personal questions lIke What color is your hair?:bag: Do you have freckles?:woot: Toe nail polish is always important to some. :stinkyfeet: Just so you're prepared. :writer: Let the frivolities begin!:popcorn: I'm just the first.:spy:

I'm sorry i'm late lol. My hair is dark brown. I dont have freckles. I design my own toes and right now i have a zebra print on one toe, polka dots on another little piggy, straight silver on another, etc. I'm a Scorpio. I like long walks on the beach....lol

HELLO!
Here is your cookie....As I warn everyone....Do not eat it all in one sitting. You won't even be able to move your pinky finger!.... Yes Ma'am, they are very potent indeed.
I am going to warn you now. You joined.... This is a life commitment. You are forever one of us.... You can't leave.....EVER.....*Maniacal Laughter*

Also..... @Nell will not be satisfied until you put some juicy details in here.....

Well tie me down and tickle me pink! I don't plan to leave...EVER. Call the sheriffs. I dont CARE! Lol

I'll say welcome cause gate and cubby like you. Let's get some more details up in here, then cookie.

OK. I'm silly as hell (which you've probably seen by now). I have a love of sex toy articles. I pride myself on the fact that I haven't shown up here for murder (yet. fingers crossed). and i love talking to you guys everyday. Seriously, there have been times where i was frustrated to tears (with work) and you guys end up erasing all that. Who knew a bunch of strangers would be so cool?

Favorite movies, books? Are you into horror and gore? Do you plan on contributing more?

My favorite movies include "how high" and "forest gump". One of my favorite books is "1984" by George Orwell. I've lost count on how many times I've read it. I'm also a fan of Zane (Erotica) and K'Waan (Urban Lit) I'm into horror but not so much gore. I prefer either the classics (freddie, jason, michael) or movies about hauntings and possessions.
I'm here almost daily. I think i'm addicted lol. My favorite food is shrimp pad thai. I'm allergice to oatmeal, aspirin, ibuprofen, aleve, pepto, alkaseltzer, cats, salicylic acid, stupid people, and tard defenders.

Last edited:
Hey! Glad you're out of the shadows and ready to jump into the dark abyss! We all float down here, Prettypink! We all float! When you're down here with us, you'll float too! :clown:

[I'm actually a decent person. Don't let my love of Stephen King scare you. Want a balloon? It'll make you feel better.]

Welcome! :D

I love stephen king too. You know damn well i want a balloon! lol thanks!

Wow you sound like me! Did you try to join the forums in the past but they didn't work? LOL Cuz that happened to me.

Well, welcome to the Den! Who's the cutie in your avatar? ;)

No. I wanted to comment on something so I registered. Glad i did. That's me in the picture. Thanks!

Hey Prettypink513! I'm Gayle from the Front Page (somebody else already had my name - gatekeeper). Glad you're coming in to play with the Super D'Dholics aka the cool kids! Welcome. :) And my cookie is a nice, yummy [enter your favorite]. Mine doesn't come with questions either, just Top Secret information. Peek down a sec, but try not to let anyone else notice...

*whispers*...Pssst, Brandi :spy:, don't be afraid. We're all nosey, but completely harmless. It's just a little get to know you intro kind of thing. You can share as much or as little as you like. No resume, shoe size or medical records necessary. ;)

Thanks boo!

Single, married - kids in tow?? Favorite colour of Skittles?? Worst series finale ever???

I withhold my cookies until more details are out.....:D

I'm single with a 7 y/o son and 4 y/o daughter. I love em to BITS! Since this IS D'D, lemme specify that I don't mean that literally lol. My favorite color of skittles is pink (Yum). The worst series fInale ever was the Wayans Brothers because they didn't get one!

Last edited:
It takes a special kind of person to wallow in the depths of depravity with the rest of us and not only survive, but flourish!

If I could give you a second cookie, I would. But since that's not an option I have some lint, an old piece of gum and a sock. You're welcome to have them if you'd like!

Favorite movies, books? Are you into horror and gore? Do you plan on contributing more?[/QUOTE
It takes a special kind of person to wallow in the depths of depravity with the rest of us and not only survive, but flourish!

If I could give you a second cookie, I would. But since that's not an option I have some lint, an old piece of gum and a sock. You're welcome to have them if you'd like!

I'll take them...and i'll cherish them. thanks boo!

Welcome @Prettypink513 my usual warning; don't sit on the sticky couch pete's been there, eat the cookies they are pretty strong, and strap up or on whichever is best for you and enjoy the mind fuck that is our wonderful DD.

Is this a "special" cookie? *eyes light up*

Actually, yes, it is. It's the kind where we cuddle under the moonlight, and I feed you each piece by hand, occasionally stroking your cheek, and serenading you with the latest tales from DD.

Hmm, on second thought, that might seem special to some, and disgusting to others. It all depends on your opinion of me. :D

Back