• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
pants4n-1-web_zpsdglgh8gz.jpg

If it's not enough to have "limited mental faculties," be elderly and infirm and warehoused, this guy will jump in bed with you just to up the hell quotient. :banghead:

A staffer at a Texas senior home was caught with his pants down in a 76-year-old woman’s bed, authorities said.

Ryan Otey, 27, sexually assaulted the elderly victim who has “limited mental faculties,” Cedar Hill police said.

A co-worker walked in on the disturbing scene on Thursday and called the cops, CBS DFW reported.

Detectives interviewed Otey and he “provided a statement detailing his activities with the resident” at Crescent Place Assisted Living and Memory Care, authorities said.

He was charged with sexual assault of an elderly/disabled person and held on $100,000 bond at Dallas County Jail, detention records show.

Police were investigating whether Otey had attacked any other residents at the facility in the southern suburbs of Dallas, authorities said.​

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...charged-sexual-assault-cops-article-1.2208797

:woot: Well, thats just about all I can take, my mom I guess is going to a home when shes old. Shes alwaying bitching about needing a young piece of ass. :muted:

Just kidding. She can get ass still, and ass thats her age.....lol. :inpain:

No one is gonna say anything about that unfortunate unibrow he is sporting? I mean look at that mug!
When was the last time he had a shower? He looks disreputable. Just what was his job outside of cleaning toilets and mopping floors?

That's less than an hour from where I live. Wonder if anyone I know has family or friends in jail in Dallas...I will be asking around! I'm sure the other inmates would love to find out why this ass is there!!

Hell, I'm only 10 miles from Cedar Hill. I showed the article to my d-i-l, but she has never see this guy. She's always running into people she went to high school with, but thankfully not this time.

Back