• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It does make a lot of sense that the murderer drove a taxi. If I were just kicked out of a concert, and my ride was still inside, I would call a taxi for a ride home.

UVA suspect Jesse Matthew indicted in 2005 rape case
Jesse Matthew, the 32-year-old charged with abducting and defiling missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham in September, is now being indicted on separate charges related to a 2005 rape case in Fairfax, Virginia.
[....]
county attorney handling the new charges announced the indictment at a press conference on Monday afternoon.

Matthew is linked to forensic evidence in the 2009 disappearance of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington -- and that evidence had been tied to the rape in Fairfax, according to officials cited in a
[...]
Police are now working to confirm the identity of skull, bones and vertebrae found along a dried-up creek outside an abandoned home on Saturday, officials said in
[...]
The remains were reportedly located approximately five miles from where the body of Harrington was found.
The ABC News report said that the vertebrae found on Saturday was long and therefore could theoretically belong to Graham, who was 5-foot-11.
[...]
police are now awaiting DNA autopsy results before they can say whether or not the remains do in fact belong to her.

Matthew was apprehended at the U.S-Mexico border with a passport in hand and now remains in isolation inside a 6-foot-9 county jail cell as he awaits a Dec. 4 court date to face abduction charges related to Graham. The case is now being treated as a death investigation in light of the remains found
[...]
Sgt. Dale Terry from the neighboring Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office said it was “divine intervention” that led him to discovering the bones this past weekend. He was out all day on Saturday searching 525 acres of rough and remote terrain with just a small team of other volunteers and decided to turn back for one last look through a particular area before leaving the site.

“We were on our way back to our vehicle and I just decided to keep going and we swept a different area and luckily we came upon what we came upon. Divine intervention, is the only thing I can think of,”Terry said in report from
[...]
The location of the remains is roughly a 15 minute drive from where Graham, a 19-year-old sophomore, was last seen with Matthew at the Downtown Mall area of Charlottesville.
[...]
Matthew had reportedly lived a few years ago at a house with his mother some three miles from the creek where the bones were found on Saturday. He had reportedly been kicked out of Liberty University after he was alleged to have raped a classmate in 2002. Charges were never filed.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...tthew-indicted-05-rape-case-article-1.1980947

bhlto3.jpg

Gil and Morgan Harrington​
[....]
search warrant says DNA on a shirt and a cigar butt linked the suspect in a University of Virginia student’s disappearance to the death of another young woman five years ago.
[...]
reports that it obtained a search warrant in the Morgan Harrington murder investigation. The Virginia Tech student disappeared in October 2009 after leaving a Metallica concert at U.Va. Her remains were found three months later.

The search warrant says DNA was found on Harrington’s shirt and a cigar butt taken from Jesse Matthew Jr.’s wallet after he was arrested in the disappearance of U.Va. student Hannah Graham.
[...]
Matthew is charged with abduction with intent to defile in the Graham case. He has not been charged in the Harrington case.
http://wavy.com/2014/11/25/report-warrant-reveals-harrington-case-dna-link/
and a cigar butt taken from Jesse Matthew Jr.’s wallet after he was arrested in the disappearance of U.Va. student Hannah Graham.
they say killers keep a item for trophy to them
this must be his
why would he keep that 5yrs
unless Im reading this wrong from lack of sleep

http://findmorgan.com/

Sooo this fool, Jesse Matthew, was at that Metallica concert and did or did not pick up Morgan? Is that confirmed? His DNA was on her shirt? So what, all signs point to him being Morgan's murderer but theres not enough evidence to connect him?

@Satanica
Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr., the man responsible for murdering Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington and University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, has been diagnosed with cancer. The 37-year-old inmate has been moved from Red Onion State Prison in Wise County to Sussex I State Prison in Waverly, so he can receive medical treatment.

The prison where Matthew was previously been incarcerated was a “supermax” facility, considered to be one of the most secure in the United States.

News of Matthew's transfer came as a surprise to Gil Harrington, whose daughter was abducted and murdered by Matthew in October 2009.

She was alerted Tuesday morning of his illness and transfer.

“He doesn't loom big in my mind,” Harrington said. “He is contained and our mission is to help save the next girl, so I take comfort however this plays out. This is justice and perhaps karma."

Matthew first disclosed his diagnosis during a phone interview with WTVR conducted on May 8th.

“I just now found out that I have cancer,” Matthew said.

He wouldn’t provide any additional details, but Harrington says that officials have informed her that Matthew has stage four colon cancer, meaning the disease has spread to distant parts of the body.

While officials haven’t confirmed where Matthew will receive his treatment, VCU Medical Center is 43 miles from Sussex I State Prison. It houses a “Secure Care Unit” for inmates with medical needs, including chemotherapy. It is unknown if Matthew has already begun treatment, or how often he will need to be hospitalized.

I hope he is suffering.

During the phone interview with WTVR, Matthew was evasive when asked if he was sorry for the crimes he had committed.

“I don’t think I can answer that question right now truthfully,” Matthew said. “Maybe in another interview.”

Monster. He has no remorse. I hope he suffers terribly for an extended period, then dies in agony, alone, unloved and unmourned.

was thinking same, I have had gid decent friends that have died from cancer it is horrible someone like this perv deserves it,, you know there are are raped women and bodies out there thanks to him, this isn't a one time thing but habitual violent predator behaviour

I remembered this case because even the members of Metallica got online in video as well as other venues asking for help to find her and I think offering an reward

@Satanica
Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr., the man responsible for murdering Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington and University of Virginia student Hannah Graham says while he doesn’t agree with the sentiment, he understands why people consider him a monster.

“With the press and with everything yeah,” responded Matthew Jr., when asked if he understands why people call him a monster.

It was one of the few questions the 37-year-old answered in phone interviews conducted with CBS 6 Investigative Reporter Laura French on May 8 and May 15.

“Some of the questions I probably won’t answer,” Matthew explained. “Some things to deal and process I am still going through. It might take a couple interviews before just to be straight up with you.”

“The last thing you conveyed to the court on May 2, 2016, was that you were sorry and you loved your family. What were you sorry for then, and are you still now?” asked French.

“I don’t know if I can answer that question right now truthfully. Um, maybe in another interview I’ll go into (intelligible,)” Matthew responded.

“Do you feel a sense of remorse?” French followed up.

“I’m not going to answer that question right now.”

“Before we learned the name Jesse Matthew who were you?” French asked.

“Just a guy who played football and loved his family and loved his friends and still do,” he responded.

“I love God. Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior and now I’m a lot closer with him.”

“So you’re a religious man?” asked French.

“Yes,” he said “Even though I didn’t practice the way I should have been practicing,” he added. “I stepped away from Christ for a while.”

“Jesse, how did you go from being at the top of your game literally to where you are today?” French asked.

“I don’t know,” Matthew responded.

“You’ve had a lot of time to think about what went wrong. Would you say that’s fair?” French asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” Matthew responded.

“In a 12-year span, you’ve been convicted of two murders, an attempted murder, sexual assaults all of these crimes and alleged crimes happened in the months of September and October. Was there a trigger? Was there any significance to that?” asked French.

Pausing, Matthew said, “I have to think on how to talk about that."

Ahead of his sentencing in the Fairfax case, Matthew’s former girlfriend sent a letter to the judge, claiming Matthew was raped when he was a child, and explaining that she believed the assault likely played a role in the crimes he had committed.

“Would you say that letter was accurate? “ asked French.

“Yes, but I don’t want to talk about that right now," Matthew said.

French has been writing Matthew since the day he was convicted of the murders of Harrington and Graham.

The Grahams have no interest in hearing what Matthew has to say. However, French made a promise to the Harrington family to seek answers on what was missed with Matthew through the years, to assist the family in their efforts to Help Save the Next Girl.

“I reached out to you on behalf of Morgan Harrington’s family, I reached out to you on behalf of some of your friends, I’m reaching out on behalf of one of your alleged victims. Individuals who have just been left without answers and I think I made that clear in the letters that I sent to you,” French told Matthew.

“What would Jesse Matthew now, tell Jesse Matthew back then as an adolescent? What was missed? What you could provide to be a benefit, to mitigate risks in communities...those are the things they’re looking for.”

“If they want to speak with me, I will speak with them directly,” Matthew said.

“You do want to speak to the Harringtons?” French replied. “Yeah yeah,” Matthew answered.

The Harringtons said, they would not rule that out, however, they realize they will never get the answer as to “why.”

CBS 6 contacted one of Matthew’s alleged sexual assault victims ahead of the interviews.

She encouraged us to “find out all you can.” She added that “forensic psychologists and other criminologists can learn so much.”

She said she had no questions for Matthew, but said she’d “almost want to know what his reaction was to the ‘little girl’ who actually managed to fight him off and get away.”

She added she was “outraged by the futures he denied to the other young women and their families.”

CBS 6 also reached out to several in law enforcement who were close to the cases. They said that by opening a dialogue with Matthew, research could be gained.

As part of his plea in the Harrington and Graham cases, Matthew received four life prison terms without the possibility of parole or geriatric release. Matthew was arrested in late September 2014, nearly two weeks after Graham vanished from Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall.

Nothing can or will be learned from this lying and manipulative piece of shit.

The world will be a better place once he is dead and forgotten.

Back