• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=11446416

A pair of Camden County police officers shattered the window of a vehicle Thursday morning in order to rescue a 5-month-old baby from the hot interior, according to officials.

Officer Belinda Villegas-Ramos had been on a secondary assignment providing security at a TD Bank at the intersection of 5th and Martin Luther King Boulevard, at approximately 11:45 a.m., when a customer reported that there was a crying baby in a vehicle outside.

"Officer Villegas-Ramos went outside, and found the baby screaming and sweating profusely," said Lt. Richard Verticelli. "She called in for assistance, and asked permission to break the window. When she was told to go ahead, she used her flashlight to strike the window."

Another officer, Joseph McGrath, soon arrived, and used his police baton to help shatter the window, according to Verticelli.

Villegas-Ramos then retrieved the child from the car seat in the back of the vehicle.

The baby was later taken to Cooper University Hospital, and it expected to be OK.

The mother, 30-year-old Deonna Moore, of Sicklerville, has been charged with child endangerment, police said. It was later discovered that Moore had outstanding municipal warrants for her arrest, and she was taken to Camden County Jail.

According to police, the state division of Child Protection and Permanency — formerly the Division of Youth and Family Services, responded to the scene to see to the child's needs.

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2015/04/baby_left_in_hot_car_camden_county_officer_breaks.html

I wish they could have bust her head with that baton and flashlight. It's official I hate summer. Coz I know not a day is gonna go by without some worthless piece of shit doing this. Fuck.

she used her flashlight to strike the window."
Another officer [...] used his police baton to help shatter the window
Automatic center punch, folks. Crank the tension all the way up, put it in the corner of the window where it comes out of the door, push, et voila -- one neatly shattered window without glass shards being sent flying throughout the vehicle.

--Al

I think some of the" babies left in hot cars"stories are actually done on purpose.thinking that some got away with it,maybe I will too.she didn't even crack the window a little bit,and its not like she forgot that she had her baby in the car,she knowingly left him/her in there.kill her.

I can't believe that parents still do this stupid shit. Why don't they sit in the sun, in a hot car, alone and feeling unloved by her parents? I have no time for assholes like this.

Nancy Grace loves this shit, I don't leave my kids in the car just because I don't want to be on Nancy Grace... :sarcasm: The thought of her over sprayed hair hat just gives me the chills... and the fact that she thinks pot will cause cannibalism...

not that far, but yet still away from the state that makes it a crime to leave a child under ten in a car alone. one of the best laws ever, and i truly hate authority, so that says a lot.

was it that hot for them to bust the window i checked temps it was in the 60s, the baby shouldnt of been in the car by itself anyway, and its that time of the year again.

She's a super classy broad. She posted a copy of the order granting her paternity testing for the baby.

Keepin' it classy.:sarcasm:

I'm not referring to this ladies situation... but in general ..if I was a man and my gf who I was not living or if I had even a small concern about than I would NO DOUBT ..have a paternity test done when the baby is FIRST born.....too many people lieing and conniving out there ..

Back