• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Kevin-Matthews.jpg

SALT LAKE CITY, UT
— Kevin Matthew has been accused of sexually abusing a 3-year-old boy sitting beside him during a Delta Air Lines flight from Chicago to Salt Lake City.

According to FBI agent Dustin Grant, the boy was on the plane with his parents but they were unable to sit together because they were flying standby.

The 3-year-old was placed beside 48-year-old Matthews while his mother was seated on the same row, but across the center aisle. She was initially concerned, but relaxed a little when she saw that Matthews was being helpful and friendly to her son.

The mother says she was unable to see what may have gone on between Matthews and her son, but two women sitting behind had their hinky meters going off because of some of the things they were seeing.

During the flight, Matthews let the boy play with his iPad and iPhone, according to witnesses. The boy’s mother told Grant she “couldn’t really see what was going on the entire time” because of where she was sitting.…

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com#ixzz3VUvUVGMn

I would have said fuck it if I couldn't sit next to my 3 year old, pervs are everywhere now can't even leave your kid alone three rows in front of you. What big balls this guys has! He wouldn't have made it off that plane alive and there would be an emergency landing after I ripped his trachea out!*!*!

Amazing how some of these fucks are so degenerate they'll do it right out in the open with people watching. Before long, we'll be seeing people getting raped in the middle of the street at high noon. Wonderful legal system we have that deters crime. On second thought, I guess there really is nothing that will stop a criminal mind - except death. Here to more death for these fuckers!

I hope he is medically sick. I would hate to walk down the street and see people being. raped and abused. Now it is not safe to go to the movies or out to eat because you might get shoot at by some nut case. We need more mental hospitals to keep them put away before something happens not after it does.

Amazing how some of these fucks are so degenerate they'll do it right out in the open with people watching. Before long, we'll be seeing people getting raped in the middle of the street at high noon. Wonderful legal system we have that deters crime. On second thought, I guess there really is nothing that will stop a criminal mind - except death. Here to more death for these fuckers!

They get off even more by doing it that way. It's a power thing. Like "Oh, look at me, I'm being so clever." or they are being naughty and no one knows but them.

Common sense dictates he and the mother should have traded seats. I would have said, "hey it makes more sense for me to sit and deal with my child than for you to, would you mind terribly a trade?" If he said no, I would have put his trachea in my peanut bag and handed it to the nearest flight attendant, because really, airplanes are dirty enough.

I hope this man is guilty of this as well as some REAL evidence because a charge like this can ruin a man's life ...im not saying he didn't do it ..I would definitely like some more info on this ..I did click on the link that says read more but it does not direct me to the article.. After everything we read here I should not find this hard to believe. .. but I do..and I'm sorry but why would a parent travel on stand by knowing that UNLESS someone is nice and moves that your 3 yo will not be sitting with you..That's just irresponsible...I also find it hard to believe that someone sat there and watched as this boy was being abused and then tells the parents when it's all over.. If I have missed an article here that makes this charge make sense. I apologize ..

Last edited:
yall hate all you want, babycrazy was flying by herself at the age of 6. southwest stewards took awesome measures to make sure she was safe. if this mom could not tell what was happening.....Really? hell, forget my daughter, i was flying by myself at 5. not a damn thing happened. and it was a lot more lax in 1983 then it is now.

eta...one would assume that these concerned witnesses would have just traded seats with moms if they knew (or thought) something was going on. and yeah, you really can do that, even on a plane.

Last edited:
yall hate all you want, babycrazy was flying by herself at the age of 6. southwest stewards took awesome measures to make sure she was safe. if this mom could not tell what was happening.....Really? hell, forget my daughter, i was flying by myself at 5. not a damn thing happened. and it was a lot more lax in 1983 then it is now.

eta...one would assume that these concerned witnesses would have just traded seats with moms if they knew (or thought) something was going on. and yeah, you really can do that, even on a plane.

My oldest son flew when he was about nine by himself ...BUT... that was with me paying a extra cost of seventy five dollars to have a flight attendant watch him .. and even your child being six is a big difference than three .. At six a lot of kids can sit and listen to what they are told to do for short time periods ...a three year old is not gonna listen as well ... especially if there parent is a lil out of sight...

My oldest son flew when he was about nine by himself ...BUT... that was with me paying a extra cost of seventy five dollars to have a flight attendant watch him .. and even your child being six is a big difference than three .. At six a lot of kids can sit and listen to what they are told to do for short time periods ...a three year old is not gonna listen as well ... especially if there parent is a lil out of sight...
wow, i had to pay $120 extra.

Back