• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Thanks @Mitchfb I think lol

Bartlesville Police arrested a man they say beat his wife using a laptop computer, hair brush, umbrella, hair driver and metal kitty litter pan, court documents show.

Ricky Nolan Ennis, 21, was booked on complaints of felony domestic abuse in the presence of a minor child, kidnapping, threats to kill and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Court records show the wife was severely bruised with a black and swollen eye and a dent in her forehead from the kitty litter tin. She had badly bruised hands where she said her husband stomped on them while she lay on the ground and "six different human bite marks on various places on the victim's body," according to an affidavit of probable cause.

The woman told officers that Ennis beat her over two days, keeping her trapped in their bedroom and at times in the basement of his parents' house. She also said he headbutted her while she held their child, causing the baby some bruising when the woman's head hit the 9 month old's left eye.

The officer said he went to the residence where the abuse allegedly took place, in the 1900 block of South Johnstone. Ennis' mother let officers into the home, according to court records. When one of the officers opened a closet door to search for Ennis, they say a rifle fell out of the closet.

Ennis is a convicted felon and should not have access to a firearm, the affidavit states.
http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=28911262&catId=112042

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes thanks me, I am rather embarrassed to say he is my cousin. And anybody want to take a wild guess on why this little idiot was already a felon? Yep not his first time abusing a woman. Hopefully it's his last time and they luck the little retard up. I'll be damned mortified if any more details come out saying my Aunt/Uncle had any part in it. All I can do now is wish the best for his wife and daughter.

I think, for the most part, we all have cousins or family that ocassionally come crawling out of the woodwork to create havoc and just generally act like assholes. o_O

Your cousin's crimes would only reflect on you if you tried to defend what he has done, so you're cool. <3

Your cousin's crimes would only reflect on you if you tried to defend what he has done, so you're cool. <3
I mean had he just beat her with a hair brush and hair dryer and stopped after a few bites.... I may be taking his side. But damn a freaking laptop! No girl is worth wasting a good lap top over!

(Disclaimer: most of this comment is complete bullshit. But I stand firm to not wasting a good lap top.)

Did she marry this criminal knowing he was a abuser or a felon? And she bore his child anyway. I realize her biggest problem may be youth and naïveté, but I wonder. Run away girl!! And don't look back! And don't get a new dick and get featured on DD when he beats or murders that poor baby.

Unfortunately yes thanks me, I am rather embarrassed to say he is my cousin. And anybody want to take a wild guess on why this little idiot was already a felon? Yep not his first time abusing a woman. Hopefully it's his last time and they luck the little retard up. I'll be damned mortified if any more details come out saying my Aunt/Uncle had any part in it. All I can do now is wish the best for his wife and daughter.
we can't chose our relatives as I can firmly attest, sorry for you and the woman but glad his mother finally called the cops [though being in her house could have done so days before, obviously she has enabled her little ray of sunshine in the past]

Even without mentioning the meth, it definitely sounds like a spontaneous rager where somebody just grabs anything they can find until it breaks or flies out of their hands, so they grab the next handiest thing. Along with the hand stomping, headbutt and biting, my guess would've been meth or PCP, too (saw lots of drug rages working in Detention/Corrections as a nurse) since from the pic he doesn't look like a body-builder/bulker. Then again, I've also seen some raging drunks and some folks who're completely sober who can throw a punch and do some damage, too. But yeah, sounds like he was "fuelled" by something.

At any rate @Mitchfb , as already mentioned, it doesn't reflect on you at all and you're not alone when it comes to having a crazy or two in the bunch. Not by a *long* shot. Hope the rest of your family stays supportive of each other. It can be a sticky situation sometimes. <3

Sadly, no branch can beat the blues :( it's an unfair advantage!
Well now, if you did an intro thread you'd see that Fo and I are very dedicated to our service members and we proudly do NOT discriminate, we love all our service members in their dress uniforms. But yes, dress blues, Lord have mercy, they are a sight to behold.

@Mikeyb Hey look who found my favorite past time reading spot! LOL did you find this awesome website by googling our cousin?

...is the cat all right? I'd like some follow-up on his existence. Why is his litter box horrid unforgiving metal? Did this take place at an animal shelter? That's the only place I've even seen metal litter pans before.

Back